It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what this flag is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I found this flag next to the 'telstra dome' in Melbourne (Australia), the stadium next to 'spencer street station'. It was flying next to the american flag, (two of them), outside the stadium (which is in AUSTRALIA, mind you).
I've also seen it in the last episode of 'thats my bush' (the parody of g.w.bush done by the producers of 'south park'), where dick cheney takes office from bush, and bush packs his stuff... he takes a couple of things, including a miniature copy of this flag, which was sitting behind his desk in the oval office, crossed over in front of the american flag.

I've checked dozens of sites with world flags, including the list of the U.N members, freemasonry stuff, aboriginal flags, old non-existant nations, international corporations/initiatives (like U.N, NATO, NAFTA, OPEC, etc..), major corporations, and I have come up with NADA! If anyone knows where this flag is from, *please* let me know, as this is driving me rather nutters. (matrix quote time: "It's like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad")

Cheers, NrKy

www.imagedump.com...

[edit on 27-4-2005 by nrky]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Texas state flag here's the link

www.50states.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ah ha!
That would explain why Bush would have it in the oval office...
but why would it be outside the Telstra Dome in Australia?
(and those of you wondering why the one i posted was black instead of blue... i have a slight colourblindness when i try to see something that's navy blue.. it usually appears as black to me)

I'm going to tae some pics of it within the next couple of days, for those who care to pay attention.
^_^

[edit on 27-4-2005 by nrky]

new topics

join