It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How easy is it to understand end times with Google and Matt Marriott? Case 1: first city to be wiped

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
No city has been wiped off the face of the Earth by God since 1998.

What kind of photo would you ask for, to check if a city was wiped off?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Like maybe a before and after shot if such a thing has taken place.....even the name of the country of origin in which this great city you claim has been destroyed. If you want answers look inside my friend, inside each and everyone of us are the complete answers to everything, its just a case of unlocking them.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
MM

You are slippier than a greased pig. Try to answer a question, provide DIRECT links, explain your theory. Something Please!

You are alluding that there has been a city destroyed by God sometime between 1998 and today. You have been asked to do this. You have been asked if you are refering to a town / city that was damaged by earthquake or tidal wave.

If you have something to say.... say it. Your last post indicates that you have some phot. instaed of having everyone run around in circles scratchinf their heads, you might have posted the pic when you opened the thread or even later when such was asked.

Do you have something to say? Do you have some proof? Please show.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Kenshiro, why do you quote something that you don't try to answer?
Kenshiro, why do you bother posting in this thread, if your posts are nothing but personal attacks?

Why does the "moderator" moves a thread about, among other things, how to search for information using the only REAL source left for everyone - Google - from "Media and Education" to "Faith, Spirituality & Theology", a section is hidden, not reachable by any links from other threads in abovetopsecret or belowtopsecret?

Oh, yes I know, it's part of the program of "Denying ignorance"....

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
My posts are short. Just read them. Again:

What was the largest city God wiped off the face of the earth, since the tribulation started, in October 1998?

Is it a serb city???

Me and google explained long ago in detail why the tribulation started in October 1998

Im really impressed by this (not the info, the phenomenon). In the past, people prognosticated and said sooth by examining entrails, augured by noting the flight paths of birds, even foretold the future by randomly opening a book and passage and pondering it. Now (well, for a little while) we have 'google scrying' or 'google augury'. I hope it catches on, considering the 'success' of augury and such in the past, it should. Very intruiging to witness a thing like this.

A satellite photo?

from "Media and Education" to "Faith, Spirituality & Theology", a section is hidden, not reachable by any links from other threads in abovetopsecret or belowtopsecret?

The move was sensible, you are being far too obscure to keep in in ATS, hence the move to BTS. I don't understand, why is BTS unreachable? I know you build networks of inter-links, why is BTS unreachable? I know you also beleive that google is the only search engine not controlled by the illuminati/"army of darkness in the end times", are you suggesting that BTS is, or merely stating that you haven't interlinked BTS??

Oh, yes I know, it's part of the program of "Denying ignorance"

Please don't be sarcastic. THe move is sensible. BTS is just as valid as ATS. The thread is too informal and cryptic to stay in ATS, it reads as chatting, which is more appropriate for BTS. No harm done right, in moving a log no??

Ok, let me trying google augury for what I think you suggest.

images.google.com...

A site in korea. I suspect this is not what you mean.

www.google.com...

I see nothing

www.google.com...

I see nothing.
www.google.com...

Not surprisingly, there are lots of 'relevant' links, since tribulation is part of the search term. Anyway, third result is Syndey Australia, but you suggest that the city has already been 'wiped out'

IOW, I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
BTS (belowtopsecret) is unreachable because when you click its logo you are redirected to ATS (abovetopsecret).

satellite? too far, not enough detail

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Crap, good spotting, I'll inform the overlord.

So you are looking for ariel photos?

www.google.com...

Doh, thats not how aerial is spelled. Strangely enough, look at the second result:

Palestinian Farming Community Wiped From The Map

Anyway, here is the proper search
www.google.com...

Ah, there it is.
homepage.mac.com...

On April 26 1937 planes of German Condor Legion (sent by Hitler to aid Franco) under orders of Gen. Franco bombed and destroyed city of Guernica. Used explosives then incendiary bombs. Fleeing population straffed by machine guns. First city ever to be wiped out by aerial bombing. Action by Condor Legion denied until 1970s by Nationalists. City was of little military importance and had no defences. Importance of bridge over river which was not damaged by bombing.

But wait, this is well before 1998????

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Anyway, here is the proper search
www.google.com...

Ah, there it is.
homepage.mac.com...

On April 26 1937 planes of German Condor Legion (sent by Hitler to aid Franco) under orders of Gen. Franco bombed and destroyed city of Guernica. Used explosives then incendiary bombs. Fleeing population straffed by machine guns. First city ever to be wiped out by aerial bombing. Action by Condor Legion denied until 1970s by Nationalists. City was of little military importance and had no defences. Importance of bridge over river which was not damaged by bombing.

But wait, this is well before 1998????

Good work. Let's keep that in memory. But remember we are still looking for the name of the citiy.

As I think somebody pointed out above, the tsunami wiped off several cities. The largest had a pop. of 36,000. Both these events are unprecedented. Now we have it in the first page
www.google.com...

Guernica, a milestone in route 666. When we add it, we have it as #1
www.google.com...

And when we click it and follow the link I provided there the circle around route 666 has been closed. The circle that started on Christmas Eve 1914.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Not for nothing, but, what of it?

Does the fact that the top result is one of your own posts indicate that google doesn't know anything? And doesn't google just list things in order of how many other pages have links to that one, so won't your own searches allways come to the top, more or less?

its seems like there is a bias in the system.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Example 1 finished
www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just don't follow, what is this supposed to demonstrate??? Why is the last link more 'finished' than any of the others?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's finished because the only link in the FIRST search result for a photo o the FIRST city wiped in the tribulation leads to the LAST survivor of the event that marks the beginning of the end: the Christmas Truce of 1914.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
MM,
Sorry that you thought that my posts were somehow a personal attack.
Unfortunately, your thread has been very cryptic. When a question is asked of you, you do not respond with an answer but with another cryptic response.
The quote that I gave in my last post was directly from you, I assumed that you were holding on to a photo that would at least would unlock what you were trying to inform everyone of. The quote was a request for you to post the photo.

If this thread was to be a treasure hunt as seems to be the case, then a simple statement telling others that you wanted them to search the web for something would have answered a lot of questions.

I am still very much in the dark as to what exactly you are trying to get across. I would like to understand what it is. What news, I may have missed over the last 7 years.
If you will take notice of my handle, I am very much into the end of the world so I would be fairly surprised that I would have missed something as important as a city being wiped out by God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join