It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How easy is it to understand end times with Google and Matt Marriott? Case 1: first city to be wiped

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
How easy is it to understand end times with Google and Matt Marriott? Case 1: first city to be wiped off the face of the earth

I don´t think there´s anyone here that didn´t realise that the world as we knew it is over.

We are NOW crossing the gates.

The most incredible thing is that people refuse to realise the path they took to arrive where they are, although there´s nothing mysterious about it.
It would be enough to look forward and then look back again.
With Google and Matt Marriott, that´s really easy.

Here is an example:
What was the largest city to be wiped off the face of the earth, since the tribulation started, in October 1998?

So, what do you get as first result of a total of a total of 40, 600 as of today, when you search google using two words:
- the name of that city
- photo ?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Al Fallûja + photo in google?

#1 entry - survey says... www.talkingproud.us...

The ambiguity of your posts is breathtaking.

EDIT: stupid 8th grade english, knew i should've went to class

[edit on 4-27-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I meant "first city to be wiped off the face of the earth" by God.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
First ever to be "wiped out" by God according to the Bible
Case 1 Babel

End of times? Anyone's guess you pick it. wherever you pick has equal chance of being the first.
If you bring in Nostredamus into the picture and the supposed prediction (debunked) the first city to be "wired out" would be:
" The New City in the New World" translation New York.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My posts are short. Just read them. Again:

What was the largest city God wiped off the face of the earth, since the tribulation started, in October 1998?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted by:MattMarriottWhat was the largest city God wiped off the face of the earth, since the tribulation started, in October 1998?

I assume you mean that this city has allready been wiped out versus what city in the future will be wiped out, correct?

I haven't heard of any theories that tribulation period began in Oct.'98......I thought there had to be some sort of a peace treaty between Isreal and it's enemies?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
My posts are short. Just read them. Again:

What was the largest city God wiped off the face of the earth, since the tribulation started, in October 1998?

could you please divulge to us lower life forms why you feel the great tribulation began in october 1998?? and WHY you believe this to be so. please don't ask me to reread what you wrote.

your history out here seems to be giving back very cryptic answers.

if these are truly your beliefs then please come across with some details to back up your cause........not just one line questions to questions you are asked...........

dish PLEASE.............tell us.

angie

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don´t think there´s anyone here that didn´t realise that the world as we knew it is over.

and I feel fine !!!!!!

the sky has been falling for thousands of years. We have been in the end of days at least since 1,000 , when that big scary round number of 1,000 convinced everyone that was it, its all over.

if you're right, exactly how much time do we have ? can I blow off this months mortgage payment ?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rren

I haven't heard of any theories that tribulation period began in Oct.'98......I thought there had to be some sort of a peace treaty between Isreal and it's enemies?

Search for the first occurence of "destruction of Israel" in this timeline of the recent past
www.mideastweb.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is no peace treaty between Israel and her enemies, don't most arab countries still call for and teach the destruction of Israel? The treaty you talked about was with the PLO.

In conjunction with the Wye River Plantation memorandum, agreed upon between Israel, the Palestinians and the United States, US official provided several letters of guarantee and intention to Israel, regarding nullification of the PLO Charter.
From the link you provided above

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, to answer your question:

My posts are short. Just read them. Again: What was the largest city God wiped off the face of the earth, since the tribulation started, in October 1998?

you could possibly, maybe....... do a google search??????
BTW I do read all the posts prior to responding.22 FAILED END-OF-THE-WORLD PREDICTIONS FOR 1998

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
that link leads you to a website that has no search on it and has about a gazillion links to it...........

so since YOU are the expert........give us the LINK to back up your claims.

i did ck the timeline in 1998 and found no mention of destruction of israel.

if you want to be taken seriously then give us serious hard core facts to back up your claims.

this links that have a gazillion attachments do no good in proving your claims.

angie

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is this some new ATS game or something?? Have mods aproved this new game?

Plenty of cities got wiped out by tsunami, me thinks....

Oh great Teacher, thou have secret knowledge of what the hell is going on, please enlighten the stupid sheeple, for we do not know... or sumtin...
And by that I mean, try to explain just ONCE what in the world are you talking about in your posts. You must feel great for "understanding" the world while nobody else does... so you think...

Ok, this was mildly amusing , gonna go back to real life now...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

There is no peace treaty between Israel and her enemies, don't most arab countries still call for and teach the destruction of Israel? The treaty you talked about was with the PLO.

All these "peace treaties" in the timeline are sheets of paper.
Of course all Arab countries teach the destruction of Israel but the Arafat was the last calling officialy for the destruction of Israel in the "constitution".

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

All these "peace treaties" in the timeline are sheets of paper.
Of course all Arab countries teach the destruction of Israel but the Arafat was the last calling officialy for the destruction of Israel in the "constitution".

and that is your proof that we are in the middle of the great tribulation?????

so in your mind you feel that because arafat called for the destruction of israel that brought us in to the tribulation?
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

and the great city you say that has been destroyed? i'm still waiting on that one.

your logic is astounding. i would possibly take your seriously if you would actually come forth with some information...........but instead you choose to irritate and inflame others by making these off the wall claims as the absolute TRUTH........with no information what so ever to back your claims up.........

i find this terribly annoying and a boring game.

angie

[edit on 27-4-2005 by amb1063]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063
so in your mind you feel that because arafat called for the destruction of israel that brought us in to the tribulation?

Instead of quoting entire posts, try to grasp the basics of logic.
Me and google explained long ago in detail why the tribulation started in October 1998
www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
ok............you've done it AGAIN.

you've given me a link to google..........and the tribulation. once you click on it.......you come up with 215,000 hits.

do you want to tell me WHICH one of those links backs up your claim to tribulation starting in oct of 1998........

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
No city has been wiped off the face of the Earth by God since 1998. Although Bam was pretty much reduced to rubble by an Earthquake.....

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063
ok............you've done it AGAIN. you've given me a link to google..........and the tribulation. once you click on it.......you come up with 215,000 hits. do you want to tell me WHICH ...

Hint: read again the title of this thread

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
matt

you are beyond frustration.

when you want to have a grown up intelligent conversation. let me know. but these sound bits of junk you throw out here are not worth my time.

i'll say again.............if you want people to take you seriously and your claims then instead of playing word games.........lay it on the line...clearly and concisely.........

good day sir.

angie

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join