It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon to provide Israel with 100 bunker busting bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
"The Pentagon plans to sell 100 bunker-busting bombs to Israel.

The Defense Security Cooperation Agency has served a notice on Congress advising it of the proposed sale. Congress now has 30 days to either take steps to thwart the sale or to allow it to proceed."

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com...

The dogs of war are soon to be released upon Iran. Lets do the math......

Israel + 100 bunker busters + Iranian Nuke program deep underground = GW smiles..................Perhaps a new form of the Fourth of July fireworks display..........

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It looks as though the US is getting very serious about Iran. I would have thought it to be very inflamatory for Israel to attack Iran though as they are already hated very much, it could cause a huge backlash.
If anythting it would be better if the US did the bunker busting itself, at least Israel would not be so much of a target for reprisals which America could handle much better.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by ufo3]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
they really should change the name of these to 'muslim busters' or 'arab busters' coz that's all the US seems to be doing with them

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
then, Israel sells the tech to china, cuase thats what they do best. i said stop giving more war tech to Israel, go make their own

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
then, Israel sells the tech to china, cuase thats what they do best. i said stop giving more war tech to Israel, go make their own

it goes both ways, who do you think supply israels enemies? usa

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellraiser

yea, we good at that too, then after we sell to the enemy, we attack them and get the weapons back lol

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellraiser

So does Russia, China and the Europeans for that matter - Hell Israel even supplied the Palestinians with weapons following OSLO - Guess what those weapons were used for? Yep you guessed it a Jew-Kill-athon.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Great post Dr. H.

We are getting closer and closer to a Global stalemate, all over again!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Sharon has already publicly stated that Israel will not unilaterally attack Iran.

This suprised me as much as it did ayone else, but in truth Israel is in no position to do so, unless they wish to go nuclear - which would almost assure their international isolation and the demise of their economy.

Instead, they appear to expect us to do it for them.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Err... Didn't the US just supply Israel with 5000 Smart Bombs? It's not really groundbreaking news.

As for Israel attacking Iran... that all depends on the key variables.

top topics

join