It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the "yellow book"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I was reading one of the john lear's post at ats and he mentioned the yellow book which is read by each president and contains the history of humanity and if turned upside downed it contains the history of the greys.Are there anywebsites who have some info about them.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yellow book huh? I usually use that to find phone numbers!
Seriously though I have never heard of Yellow book, I too would like to hear more about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
yeah i thought you were talking about the phone book. I too have never heard of this book and would love to hear more about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Certainly heard of John Lear but I have no knowledge of a 'Yellow Book'.
But seems to me if John Lear says it exists it may exist, though I will look around some sights to see it others know of it from other sources.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
seems like something the president would do, read a book upside down.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
googled it,its pure grey propaganda.I also learn't that if there was a public disclosure then the govt would have a contingency plan in which the govt would say that terrorists have entered their country with a nuclear bomb and trying to detonate in a major citiy and then martial law would be declared and it is also said that if the public knows the truth then they would be cleansed by the aliensand another creation would start.It has happened every 25,000 yrs and then moon is a spaceship which catches souls and transmitts it back to eath for some evil plans and no one can escape earth.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yeah I heard about that in his thread awhile back, a bunch of BS if you ask me. The aliens have nothing better to do then sit and collect souls and send them back, very stupid!! Most people believe in Aliens, so why don't they cleanse us now?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The "Yellow Book" is the book allegedly seen by Lazar. It's mentioned often by the Cooper/Lear camp. This is where we see things like the aliens supposedly at Christ's crucifixion, etc. A simple search of "Yellow Book UFO" should turn it up, as it's all over the web.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm surprised that anyone puts any credibility in Lazar, really. He has a lot of loony notions and this one is perhaps the most absurd; a riff on the "play this song backwards and you'll hear the formula for Invisible Ink!" nonsense that was going around in the 1960's.

I do know of a set of books known as "The Yellow Peril" -- they're the Springer-Verlag (yellow/gold) series on mathematics.

Here's one of them that my husband had:
www.springeronline.com...

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Byrd]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I'm surprised that anyone puts any credibility in Lazar, really.

Didn't say that....merely explaining the source...

Personally, every ounce of logic I have says to completely dismiss everything he's said, yet I feel there's some teeny tiny nugget of truth there somewhere....just not sure what that is yet....

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I'm surprised that anyone puts any credibility in Lazar, really. He has a lot of loony notions and this one is perhaps the most absurd; a riff on the "play this song backwards and you'll hear the formula for Invisible Ink!" nonsense that was going around in the 1960's.]

Please explain what "loony notions," cite some examples.

For a subject Flying Saucers, Area 51/S4 and Groom Lake, I think he does the most credible job out there. Take the propulsion system story, do you find anything anywhere else that explains it better? Another point is how Lazar got the lay of the land right and consistent with later commentaries by people who worked there. He answered questions like "where is the cafeteria," and so forth. Those matters are non trivial when talking about a highly secret base.

I think the question here is about a holographic projection of human history, something these space aliens sampled and recorded. There is a great deal on the line here. Considering many illusions transpiring through cumulative deceptions taken as our very consciousness, one may envision problems with the substance of our culture and traditions. It is not easy to face samples of the actual record, things that blow out of the water misconceptions for alleged profit transpiring on this world. One would think as Confucious said "to rectify the language," is something important in the substance of things for all beings. Such a record is not implausible as necessary in some better purpose.

Surely Lazar might be easy to dismiss, just as his story indicates his identity erasure, except for a Los Alamos telephone book. Try as they might, these people did not get to every last phone book to obliterate his indicated presence. Who else explains too many things so well?

Aside from that book as a separate matter, I am not aware of any connection of a "yellow book," as indicating a holographic projection of human history.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here's a quick link... (many varied sources though....though not cited, the text on this site was taken from the UFO CoverUp Live! Special that aired in the 80's)

www.sonoran-sunsets.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Surely Lazar might be easy to dismiss, just as his story indicates his identity erasure, except for a Los Alamos telephone book. Try as they might, these people did not get to every last phone book to obliterate his indicated presence. Who else explains too many things so well?

I agree with you Skip. There's something very genuine about parts of his story. Some parts could be real and some parts could be disinformation, thus making him a disinformation agent, but as far as him explaining how UFOs propel themselves, I believe he's telling the truth.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i have heard of the blue book?

but not the yellow book i would like to find out about this "yellow book"

sounds interesting

where do you recall from hearing this err soruce from?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Check the search I suggested, my post explaining the origin, or even the LINK provided....
Sheesh man!

There's also a Red Book - supposedly detailing earth changes, etc. we're to face, natural disasters, etc.

This is all "Aviary" stuff, so searches on "Aviary UFO" should also provide reading for anyone curious on the subject.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the blue book was from like 1960's or somthing about that summer with like lots of u.f.o spotungs etc...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I agree with you Skip. There's something very genuine about parts of his story. Some parts could be real and some parts could be disinformation, thus making him a disinformation agent, but as far as him explaining how UFOs propel themselves, I believe he's telling the truth.

Peace

I've also heard that he took the film crew out to Area 51 where he knew the exact times they flew the supposable saucers(well, I guess they were just lights). Maybe I've seen it though, if that's what's in the "Dreamland" documentary.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"Bluebook" was the OFFICIAL USAF study into the phenomenon, the one in the Public Eye, etc. it went on for quite some time, over a decade, and was eventually closed after two panels created by the CIA (The Robertson Panel, and the Condon Committee) recommended it. Former heads of Bluebook have come forward and testified to it being a PR program to dismiss the subject, and some (Ruppelt, Hynek) went on to become prominent UFOlogists.

Don't confuse it with the Yellow or Red books, both of which are only based on highly suspect testimonials. Bluebook is a real and factual project acknowledged by both the military and the press, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Would like to know from you as to where in that website do I look?

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Please explain what "loony notions," cite some examples.

Well, for example, posts like this one from former Area 51 workers that say Lazar's knowledge of the area is basic public information:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

In other words, if someone wanted to try to trip Lazar up by asking him detailed questions about the facilites -- he'd have to read some source material, right?

Lazar read the same books. Answered the info from the books. But he couldn't describe the transfer point where area workers were picked up from (he alleges that he was picked up from there and traveled on the shuttle with other workers every work day for years... but he can't describe the place. Nobody else who works there remembered him.)
www.qsl.net...

Made up stuff about element 115 -- he had no idea what the real properties were and made up a bunch of hokum. The REAL element -- which we have, indeed, made, has none of the properties that Lazar claimed. Lied about his education, too (barely graduated high school):
www....-------------------------/library/conspiracy/area-51/

And more...
www.ufomind.com...

I think the question here is about a holographic projection of human history, something these space aliens sampled and recorded.

So Lazar said. Of course, I can say that "pink unicorns have a ribbon that has holographic recordings of the entire human timeline" and I've given you as much proof of the holographic ribbon as Lazar gave of that "book."

Actually, even the UFO community finally agreed that Lazar was a fraud.

www.ufomind.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

A *very* thorough analysis of Lazar's fraud is here:
www.serve.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join