posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:08 PM
chances are that you DO infact have the means. I created a super quick and sloppy one that actually worked using only microsoft sound recorder. Here
are the basic steps needed to create your own subliminal message using microsoft sound recorder.
1. record your favorite song onto this first window.
2. open another recorder window and record a phrase that you want programmed into your mind that is about one to two sentences long. copy what you
have recorded, and insert paste it at the end of the file so that it is just about the same length of your song.
3. take your voice and reduce volume by 25% in the menu. keep reducing volume until it will be barely audible when your song is played at the same
**Once you are happy with both your song and message, save them both**
4. on your message window, put the time slider at the begining.
5. click on the menu that says "mix with file" and click on your song file. This will mix the song file in with the much quieter message file.
6. save this new mixed file as your subliminal message file, and there you have it! your very own custom subliminal messages.
If anyone has questions about this method, you U2U me and i will be happy to help you out.
Note* you may have to play around with the audio levels of both the song and the message to get a working subliminal message file
Note* these instructions were given for your own personal use. I am not responsible for anything you do with these instructions, albeit used on
yourself, or on another person
I would much rather make my own messages as opposed to buying a message CD or something similar because for one, its much cheaper, and two i know
EXACTLY what is going on the CD!! HAVE FUN!!!