It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do americans think of canada?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

Oh the best (correction the only) Game I went to was Edmonton Oilers vs. Colorado Avalanche. My cousin is an Avalanche Fan, and I used to live in Edmonton.

It was pretty rocking, even though I had no idea whatever about the game itself. I thought those people were pretty loud... That is until the Backstreeboys came to town and my girlfriends dragged me out to see them. THEN i truly went deaf.

- Carrot

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'd say Canada's awesome. Plus I live there. That automatically makes it better. Oh yeah and Montreal has won the most stanley cups... ever. Toronto golds though. Nice city, terrible hockey players.

PS- Canada needs an Obama. And were really not that liberal, heck Harper's conservative anyway.
PSS -
god this site has fun smiley.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
well in the province of Quebec were I am from, you can by alcohol everywhere until 11pm everyday. It must just be a law in ontario then...i dunno cause I never bought booze in ontario

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
It's lame not being able to by beer in any grocery store or gas station.

You can't buy beer in grocery stores and gas stations in the States either. That *snip* that they sell down there cannot be considered beer.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sun Jan 25 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can only speak for THIS American....

What do Americans think of Canada?

It's like America, but with the metric system, better beer, and a really big French quarter....(Quebec)

Do Americans still consider Canada to be an ally?

Yep, except for the big French quarter....we're not so sure about those folks... actually, we consider Canada to be an unofficial state, kind of like Puerto Rico... Yes, I am fully aware that Canada is a soveriegn state...but you asked what we "thought of them like" not what we "know".

Do Americans even care about Canada as a friend and neighbor?

Sure, see above, Kind of like the next-door neighbor that's been there all your life...you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join