It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take for you to believe the government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Every time the government -- i.e., George Bush -- says something, there are always those who dismiss it as propaganda or outright lies. This is especially true about 911. What would it take to PROVE the U.S. government did NOT mastermind the destruction of the WTC and caused the deaths of their own people? Or are people on the left simply predisposed to believe the opposite of whatever the government says?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Food...lots and lots of food...

An all you can eat buffet...they offer me that and I shall believe them...

I love food...perhaps I shall marry it one day...but untill then I shall eat it...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Every time the government -- i.e., George Bush -- says something, there are always those who dismiss it as propaganda or outright lies. This is especially true about 911. What would it take to PROVE the U.S. government did NOT mastermind the destruction of the WTC and caused the deaths of their own people? Or are people on the left simply predisposed to believe the opposite of whatever the government says?

What would it take to prove the U.S. government did not mastermind the destruction of the WTC and cause the deaths of their own people? I don't know if there is much proof left to say that they didn't. There have been so many documents that have been obtained since then, mostly by groups like the ACLU, who obtained classified documents using the freedom of information act, that don't lie very well. There is also a list of about 550,000 documents that were recently released by the Air Force Historical Research Agency - which maintains one of the largest repositories of US Military documents. A list of it's still-classified and still-restricted documents, released in response to a FOIA request. The 550,000 documents are identified by call numbers, oral histories, intgerviews, situation reports, intelligence summaries, speeches, chronologies, logs, minutes, briefings, correspondebnce, press clippngsd, newsletters, photos, slides, audiotapes and more.

I believe that if you click on the link above, to the AF Hist. Research Agcy., you ought to be able to open any one document, or as many as you like to satisfy your curiousity. Also, this information was brought to the attention of the public by The Memory Hole, and I know for a fact that at their website, the have broken everything down, so that the average reader can research on their own, the classified government documents. To find that, please follow this link: The Memory Hole

Also, there is quite a bit of documentation, both in writing and in photos that the Pentagon Chiefs and the CIA had been rehearsing for just an event, anywhere from 11 months to 2 years before the attacks took place.

A 1999 federal report was delivered to the president and the senior whitehoue officials, whch stated that "Suicide bomber(s) belonging to al-Aeada's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraftpacked with high explosived into the Pentagon, the headquarters of the CIA , or the White House."

(CBS) "Two years before he Sept. 11 attacks, an analysis prepared for U.S. intelligence warned that Osama bin Lauden's terrorists could hijack an airliner and fly it into government buildings like the pentagon."

"The Bush Administration has asserted that no one in government had envisioned a sicide hijacking before it happened. "Had I known that the enemy was going to use arplanes to kill on that fateful morning, I would have done everything in my power to protect the American people," The president told the U.S. Air Force Academy footbal team mmbers who were visiting the White House on Friday. It wah his first public comment on reveleations that eh had been told on August 6 that bin Lauden wanted to hijack planes.

For more information regarding prior knowledge by the U.S. government of the 9-11 attacks, See CBS News: Report Warned Of Suicide Hijackings

Just one more piece of evidence that might convince you that it isn't merely a matter of liberals disregarding Bush, for no reason: nothing added up from the beginning!!!!!!

Sign Petition > George W. Bush Charged with High Treason for Complicity in the Attack of 911 - posted by Sterling D. Allan Oct. 15, 2003.

Press Release
George W. Bush was Complicit with the 911 Attack on America - Charge of high treason with documentation, including his deceptive response about what he knew at Booker Elementary school and a creepy convergence of finance bigwigs at SAC. (Document presented at press conference Oct. 13, 2004, Utah State Capital.)

A Creepy Convergence
Bush and Buffett in Cahoots on 911? - Before the attack commenced, the world's second most wealthy man was already at the U.S. Strategic Command headquarters where G.W. Bush flew later that day for "safety." As the attack began, Anne Tatlock was already en route to this same location. She arrived at the base to join Buffet in time to watch the second plane make a direct hit on the tower precisely where her office complex was located.
Bush Complicity in 911: Response to June 17, 2004 Fox News Interview with Alan Colmes - Sterling Allan summarizes points he made during interview, provides follow-up evidence to timeline question, comments on Colmes' overbearing interviewing style.

Bush and Booker Elementary School Appearance
While America was under attack, the President was visiting an elementary school, pretending like nothing was happening and that he knew nothing; while documented evidence proves otherwise.

On 9/11, a Telling Seven-Minute Silence - Interpreting the President's Image in Crisis (Washinton Post; June 19, 2004)
"An Interesting Day": President Bush's Movements and Actions on 9/11 (By Allan Wood and Paul Thompson)
Bush Knew, and Did Nothing - timeline and images from morning of 911.

Canyou fiond any documentation to the contrary?

Then there's one last thing to consider, and I'm assuming that you are an intelligent human being. Even with no documentation on either side, what do you think when first we had to go to war because Saddam had WMD, and the world would be a safer place with him out of power. Then, the reason, after it was confirmed that there were no WMD, was to help the Iriqi people establish their own democracy. Do you really think that this was the Iraqi's idea? And their "free elections" were held under very heavy security, and you can be assured that the "decomcacy" and the "free elections" were held under Bush's rules. Now, as a thinking person, don't the events leading up to the war seem to have quite a few holes in them, and not really make any sense?

You are entitled to your opinion, however, try to be a bit more open minded and look at the whole picture before you draw your conclusion. If the whole world were to do this, well, then we wouldn't have to worry about so many wars, etc..... What if the whole thing is over the need for greed, power and ego?

Just my 4 cents......

[edit on 5/1/2005 by CyberKat]

join