It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Army Policy on the Wear of the Flag on Uniforms!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He,

Glad you bumped it, I missed it.
The picture, then you, having to answer to all the bickering.

To bad so many folks:

1. Didn't get the humor.
2. Helped in their own little way, to provide the enemy with information that a lot of the free world is gutless.
3. Worked to prolong our stay in Iraq. By demeaning those who are fighting, for all of us who care about freedom..

Support your troops, by being supportive of their task..

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It was a funny picture and you guys blew it far out of proportion. The picture was a joke, nothing to make a political and racial fuss about.

P.S - I really hate racisim, it angers me how people can't get along in the world, so guys keep the racisim down.

[edit on 8/28/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
First off this is BTS. Second off, they didn't believe in the war anyway, so there's no "doing the job of" to be had. Not that reason will appease this thread.

well actually this isnt THAT true. there are plenty of instances where the countries in the picture have opted out and the US has picked up the slack.

somolia(sp) ring a bell?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
there are plenty of instances where the countries in the picture have opted out and the US has picked up the slack.

somolia(sp) ring a bell?

Oh my bad, I thought this thread was about Iraq. If you want to talk about Somalia, I don't anything about it. But if we go back far enough in history, we can find a lot of bickering to go back and forth about, which is all essentially worthless.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
First off this is BTS. Second off, they didn't believe in the war anyway, so there's no "doing the job of" to be had. Not that reason will appease this thread.

Thats funny, I guess the war on terror is just a US and UK thing.......and Spain, and shall I go on? No it wouldnt matter......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join