It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Army Policy on the Wear of the Flag on Uniforms!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh man is this one funny! Notice tha patch.

The war in Iraq seems to have caused a riff in the relations between the US and 'old' Europe now doesnt it?

At the direction of General Schoomaker.......

Link to location

Now before anyone ....well yes

Comments: There's actually a very reason this photo will never appear on the front cover of Time or Newsweek: it's a fake. The image was created and disseminated by the prolific Registered Media, an outfit that produces satirical graphics in the interests of conservative activism (note the logo — trimmed off in some versions currently circulating — on the lower right-hand side of the image).

Why do all the good ones turn out fake?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First off this is BTS. Second off, they didn't believe in the war anyway, so there's no "doing the job of" to be had. Not that reason will appease this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ah well it is a direct result of the war on terrorism that caused this 'spoof' to be done in the first place. I think it makes a good point and I wish it was real. Still it sends a message of the true 'defenders' of civilization with it, notice the UK is not there

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
First off this is BTS. Second off, they didn't believe in the war anyway, so there's no "doing the job of" to be had. Not that reason will appease this thread.

exactly what i was going to say ( something simmiler )

secound thing that came to my head was what a pelleck

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
They got it wrong, the flag there should be :

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey Dahmer

the Israelis know each one of their soliders would be targeted 24/7 if they sent anyone there

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hate the Jews do we?

They are already doing their part, they have been for 50 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Hate the Jews do we?

Hate Germans, French, Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Argentinians, Muslims, Africans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Taiwanese.....?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'd bet dollars to donuts that a lot of our intel comes from embedded MOSSAD agents...

The UK flag isn't there because they've lost men in this war too, so not sure what that comment was regarding....

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Nah should be this under it.

Bam..

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd bet dollars to donuts that a lot of our intel comes from embedded MOSSAD agents...

The UK flag isn't there because they've lost men in this war too, so not sure what that comment was regarding....

I was saying that the Brits are not afraid to do the right thing. It was a complement.

Hate the Jews do we?

Hate Germans, French, Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, Argentinians, Muslims, Africans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Taiwanese.....?

Well I could truly say I wasn't a bigot if it were not for the French.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hate the Jews do we?

They are already doing their part, they have been for 50 years.

Don't confuse jews and zionist... jews hate zionists too.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I was saying that the Brits are not afraid to do the right thing. It was a complement.

Hate the Jews do we?

Well I could truly say I wasn't a bigot if it were not for the French.

I'm french speaking, does that count?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey DahmerDon't confuse jews and zionist... jews hate zionists too.

Oh you mean the secular Jews then? Thats what you really mean.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Edsinger... hating Israel isnt Hating Jews... that is a typical ignorant attitude... why does hating a country mean you hate the religion that dominates the country? Its like someone saying i'm anti-semetic for saying Israel Sucks... its not anti semetic its anti Israel.... big difference...

And to that original picture it should show the US flag then the text 'expect the following to do their work'...

The war in Iraq had nothing to do with the war on terror... so why is George Bushes agenda any other countries work?... pfft its not even an amusing picture Ed...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Doing the work of? Since when is it other countries responsibility to help US politicians and business make money?

EDIT: As a former Army NCO (E-5) I'm really disgusted that someone would deface the NCO corps by that picture!

[edit on 26-4-2005 by curme]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
well they didnt believe in the war so its not as if they took up the job offer in the first place. That said, 80 or so thousand Russian troops dealing with the terrorists and criminals in chechnya is a nation doing their 'part'

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh but I disagree with it not having anything to do with terror, but that is another subject.

As for the Jews, when you hate the State of Isreal and believe the Arab viewpoint then you are hating the religious Jew. The Hebrews have just as much of a right to the land that the arbs have if not more. I dont see Israelis blowing up supermarkets.

Is the state of Isreal what you hate then?

I dont agree with everything their government does by a long shot, but I do think that the Jews are the most hated race in the world, and the US should continue to stand by them.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
it should be this :

Doing the work of :

The United States Military, protecting the interests of the super-rich at the sacrifice of the unpriviliged poor around the world! War's a racket

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lol, i find that picture funny

Originally posted by specialasianX
Edsinger... hating Israel isnt Hating Jews... that is a typical ignorant attitude... why does hating a country mean you hate the religion that dominates the country? Its like someone saying i'm anti-semetic for saying Israel Sucks... its not anti semetic its anti Israel.... big difference...

And to that original picture it should show the US flag then the text 'expect the following to do their work'...

The war in Iraq had nothing to do with the war on terror... so why is George Bushes agenda any other countries work?... pfft its not even an amusing picture Ed...

Yea, it doesn't but there are other objectives.

Obj 1: Secure one of the worlds largest oil fields before someone else get them.
Obj 2: topple Saddam, and install new government.
Obj 3: Secure the area for Military use.
now when finishing all 3 objectives, going to take iran, since afgnanistan is east of iran and we already take afgnanistan and have military bases there. and iraq is west of iran. it's all part of our world domination muhahahahhahahahahha
hahahha
now you will notices something? Where's bin lattin (spelling :puz
? well we will need him for later use.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join