It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to read someones mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If you could read minds who's mind would you like to read most? Just think all you have to do is be able to come in contact with that person and bam you know everything they ever knew. I personnally would like to read the mind of someone with really high inteligence and then be as smart as they are. If you could read peoples minds, you would be the most feared person on earth because you would know everything about each person you came in contact with. I wish this were true, I could make a ton of money playing poker. Please let me know who you would pick and why.

al77zzz

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i dont think i would want to read anyone's mind....i can hardly deal with my own "skeltons"...lol

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I doubt that it would make me smart to read a more intelligent persons mind. I mean, if I am less intelligent would reading someone else’s mind automatically give me the ability to understand what I was reading? I'm sure I could learn some things, but I don't think it would make me more intelligent.

I think if I could read anyone’s mind I would have to try reading my wife’s mind first. I have the feeling that attempting to read any females mind could be instantly fatal though...There are just some things man is not meant to know!

Steve

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
My ex-girlfriend...so I could find out why she dumped me

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is it really true that wearing a aluminum foil over over your head prevents others from mind reading?!?!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Bill Gates.

Then I would make a killing on Wall Street.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I guess I would read whichever girl I liked. I would also use it to freak my enemies out, you know learn their fears and exploit them.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
I guess I would read whichever girl I liked. I would also use it to freak my enemies out, you know learn their fears and exploit them.

You would try to read my mind?!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If the ability allowed me to read minds over the net I would read yours, Reik. Unless it made you feel as if you had just been hit in the head with a hammer.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by Voidmaster]

top topics

join