It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total deception of Islam illustrated by one photo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Okay...

It's an issue of business, there's no homosexuality involved (at least to my knowledge). Arab businessmen get close when they negotiate, and I mean close, as in nose to nose. It's partly to avoid being overheard, it's mostly to evidence trust (can't see the knife being drawn or delivered when you're half an inch from your 'partner's' forehead).

That being said...

At least it's obvious who's wearing the dress in this relationship.

Ahhh...that was a knee slapper...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All they are doing in those photos is discussing the next drill site for the latest Saudi oil derricks.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Have a look at this photo again and the back of Bush's jacket.

See the spinal protrusions and the sharp-angles on the shoulder blades? Is Bush really that skinny? I thought he had more meat on his bones than that. Or is his reptilian skeleton/exoskeleton showing? Is this another "Bush bulge"? Or maybe this time, as he puckered up for the kiss, the "Bush bulge" was in the front.

And look at the outfit the Saudi dude is wearing. You could hide a tentacled, Illuminati, homosexual space-monster under that and no one would be the wiser.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Quote: "Not the first time...

Photo of Bush holding hands with another of his Arab cronies for his F911 film?"

Same guy - yeah I know it is Creepy! I finally saw Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11. There is a Shot of a
G.W. Bush & Prince Abdullah Hand Holding Moment in there too! It obviously took place after 9/11 (I actually remember seeing it live on the news) - as did this more Recent Meeting (i.e. Round Two). I wasn't too Upset the first time around - I thought that it was a little odd given what was going on with the Saudi's Involvement in Terrorism the Second time around. Now after watching the Movie & getting it really rubbed up in my face how Connected all of this stuff is - I am REALLY MAD & Upset! I can't believe that this
"Playing Footsy" with the Enemy - Buffoon actually got Re-Elected!

It is the fact that we still get treated as & act like Saudi Arabians B*tch that gets me Mad! We are STILL Dependent on Saudi Arabian OIL - even though we know how BAD they are
(Jesus - I mean Public Beheadings?
) - Concerning Terrorism & Human Rights! No Democracy - Women are not allowed to Drive - 9/11 Funding traced right back up to certain Saudi Princes (who suddenly get
"Wacked Out" uhh... I mean have "Accidents") - which then gets Covered Up by both Governments! They are still "Officially" listed as "Allies" for crying out loud!

It came up in the Fahrenheit 9/11 Movie that the Rich Saudi's had over $860 Billion Dollars Invested in the U.S. Stock Market! What would happen if they pulled it out? Well we already know - they Pulled it out in the Summer of 2002 - that is what lead to the Extended Recession! That is OK - they can keep their
Blood Money - We (the U.S.) are still HERE!

I really want to make the Saudi Arabians PAY for their Arrogance! I really think that the next "Front" in the "War on Terror" is to really come up with a feasible way to get OFF of our Dependence on Foreign OIL! Then the Terrorists will have to look for ANOTHER source of Funding & we can tell the Saudi's to SHOVE IT (I would like to SPIT on them SOOOO BAD)!

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 12-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Wasn't all this "Bush-Saudi" thing already covered in Micheal Moores Fahrenheit 911??

For those who still haven't seen that documentry- go watch it. It's an interesting perspective, which btw way has actual facts in it. Particulary interesting was GW's military records and why the gov blacked out Bath's name in them...

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
people people, don't you see? they are old friends! these are just pics from their latest playdate, thats all.

thats was the highlight of my day, thanks people!

[edit on 12/7/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Absolutly funny picture but also pretty scary if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I saw the same kinds of cultural body language in Africa. It must be common in a lot of places.

But I still need cheaper gas. Maybe he's kissing him on the wrong side of the cheek.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A Chicago Sun-Times article analyzed the hand-clasp:

When Bush and Abdullah held hands walking into their meeting, the gesture prompted questions about two men showing that kind of physical intimacy.
Fred Jones, the National Security Council spokesman, said hand-holding is an Arab expression of "friendship, respect and trust."

The Sun-Times also cites James Zogby of the Arab American Institute as saying: "The president and Crown Prince Abdullah were also sending a real political message that they are partners and friends and intend to remain that way."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join