It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total deception of Islam illustrated by one photo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think this was on this morning or yesterday i cant remember... I saw this happen, from what i remeber bush didnt go for his hand, they were walking into his ranch home, and bush was infront and he turned around and the suadi guy kinda was waitng for bush to take his hand.. he didnt realy go forward untill bush lead him.. i think its a cultural thing..

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Leno had a short bit on the Bush-Abduallah hand holding on his show.
homepage.mac.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The prince and the president. Ws not going to live this one down for a while. Look for an even harder push by the Bushes against gays in order to do some face saving.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wasn't Michael Moore photoshopped over a photo of Bush holding hands with another of his Arab cronies for his F911 film?

Obviously a common occurence holding hands and tiptoeing thru the tulips... oil goons make strange bedfellows...

Excuse me while I

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What are you talking about "Enemies" - those guys are BEST BUDDIES! They both have the same World View! Take control of all the OIL of your Country - Make a Ton of Money from it - which you will then use to BUY yourself & your Family Members into the Government!

Then make Pretend that you are this Pious Religious Adherent - Shove Mind Numbing Fundamentalist Religion (Islam in Saudi Abdullah’s Case - Christianity in Bush's) down the throats of the "Serfs" & "Peasants" of your Country (of which your ROYAL FAMILY Absolutely Rule over) - Repressing them & turning them into Mindless Zombie Yes-Men Sheep Followers (or Suicidal Terrorists) that you can send into War or a Fate of Certain Death Whenever you Choose to do so!

Isn't Politics Grand! "Ownership Society" indeed!

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAPS!

This is by far the best photograph I've ever seen in my entire life... it's just amazing!

Such beauty, such... oh just look into those big doe eyes!

this is so going to be my wallpaper for eternity

also this is going to by my spray tag image for CounterStrike source

THANK YOU GWB for showing us the true meaning of love

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Awww come on people, let them express their sexuality! It's not everyday that a President can walk across a park holding hands with his gay arab lover and kiss him in public.

Aren't they cute!?

So romantic!

Actually it looks rather like the ultimate deception for all those homophobic neocons taht think their President was the big deal...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"Look, darling... this is my secret garden... The garden of our new found LOVE!"

Sorry, just can't quit laughing at this! That's the picture of the year!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Whistling theme from "Summer Place"

unusual photo, for sure.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think that the proper title of this tread is:

Total hypocrisy of our leaders illustrated by one photo.

All they care about is money. They don't care about religion, or human rights, or freedom, they are in it for the money.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Who do you think is luckier: Hillary Clinton or Laura Bush?

Way to go Presidents.....(plural)

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Quake]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
We should get our jollies over Dim Son in these photos/video. His supposed man lust dates back to his prep/Ivy school years & is a persistent rumor to this day - he was clearly in Skull & Bones for the "Bones".
But on a serious note - we have the scion of an oil family with blood deep ties to a Theocratic Monarchy , which also happens to be the birth place of Islamic Terrorism, meeting as President (sic) of the United States and getting away with "The White House wouldn't release any details of the meeting."

Why NOT!?! "national Security"? If National Security is synonomous with Carlye Group share increase initiatives that increase the sales of all the defense, weapons, security, oil, vehicle, and facilities services in their portfolio via war ( as in the "War on Terror" ), then yeah, National Security reasons it is....

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Before everyone spins off in the wrong direction on this thread.

Saudi Culture and Customs
Men sometimes hold hands with each other in Saudi Arabia (although not with women in public). Holding hands with another man is a sign of friendship, with no sexual connotations.

So, by holding hands he's showing that he values Bush as a friend. The gesture is obviously meant for the Arab polupation, or it's just a personal gesture. This just completely goes over the heads of the US population, and the US media. The only love that Pres. Bush may have is for the oil wells of Saudi Arabia.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes dbates that was very interesting I imagine that the talks were more about profits and earnings than oil production and consumption.

I think it was more of a partnership share holders meeting than foreign affairs one.

I bet the stocks are holding pretty good in oil this days.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
thank goodness nobody on this site is responsible for diplomacy or negotiations for the US or we'd be toast.....

perhaps the prince isn't very strong or sure footed and needed a hand ?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
makes you wonder if its not just his jacket that has a 'bulge' underneath

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
the bush family and house of saud go wayyyyyyyy back. bush has probably known him longer than he has his wife.

i think they're bond goes well beyond politics. i personally feel it was a private meeting that had absolutely nothing to do with politics......more along the line of profit and loss in the oil industry maybe..........

so no big suprise with the handholding thing............it probably IS a cultural thing........i dunno...........don't know much about the middle eastern culture.

i don't think its a gay thing though for sure............

angie

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I saw this on MSNBC this morning, and it looked to me that he almost tripped right before GW took his hand, he appeared to be having trouble(walking), but as was shown above this is also tradition, and why is it so surprising? Is it not well know that these guys are friends and that there families go way back. I agree his PR person is probably pulling his/her hair out right now, but I have no probs with this pic and i'm certainly no fan of our president.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes ofcourse they are dear friends - and daddy Bush is also a dear friend of the Saud Family. Ofcourse the Saudi tradition of holding hands has nothing to do with them beeing gay, as said before, but still them holding hands with ruler of Saudi Arabia is just saying one thing, 3 letters that starts with an O.

But I must admit that they look very pretty togather - and the Spring is in the Air, and birds are singing and flowers are blooming.

So they were really discussing Oil prices, now in the time of great oil crisis.

There is another thread in about this meeting Peak Oil » Bush, Abd Allah to discuss oil prices

And ofcourse dont forget to listen to worldwatcher and read the book by Craig Unger House of Bush, House of Saud!

Much will be cleared when you read it.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Kissing and Holding Hands

- Saudi men often greet each other with kisses, but Saudi men usually just shake hands with foreign men unless they are close friends.

- The opposite sexes should never kiss in public.

- Men sometimes hold hands with each other in Saudi Arabia (although not with women in public). Holding hands with another man is a sign of friendship, with no sexual connotations.

- Foreign men may feel uncomfortable when another man grips their hand, but it would be insensitive to prematurely withdraw from the contact.

- On the other hand, Western couples should avoid any physical contact with each other in public. You may see very modern-minded Saudi couples holding hands, but don't imitate them

Link

[edit on 27-4-2005 by andpau66]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join