It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total deception of Islam illustrated by one photo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah, keeper of the holiest site of Islam - Mecca

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You know the saying, "keep your friends close, keep your "enemies" closer". It's nice to see GW following some "good ol' boy" sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If thats true, Osama must be under Bushes desk ...
or was he a close friend afteral?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
what is with them? Holding hands? eewhhhh

seriously, the House of Bush and House of Saud are very close and their relationship goes quite a way back. This is way more than a diplomatic relationship imo.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
More on the source, location, timing of this snapshot would be interesting.

img.photobucket.com...

Nobody ever said that the war profiteering of the Bush administration and its cronies was really a form of Jihad, it's just some peoples who don't like being invaded that take it that way.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
These guys are really cozy.

CRAWFORD, TX - APRIL 25: U.S. President George W. Bush greets Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah on his ranch April 25, 2005 in Crawford, Texas. At left U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The leaders are expected to talk about soaring global oil prices and prospects for peace in the Middle East. (Photo by Rod Aydelotte-Pool/Getty Images)

Getty

I wonder what his coservative buddies think about those photos.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Matt I was just looking on tv and the news and comedians are having a feast with Bush and Abdullah.

I tell you a president has to do what a president has to do to get business going.

Or............they just have a thing for holding hands in a field of purple flowers.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Are they really holdong hands????

Or is that the work of photshop or something???

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, well, Bandar Bush is one of his nicknames. Also, who funded Bush everytime he went bankrupt? Bin Laden family. Also, the Saudi family has billions invested in his daddies company the Carlye Group. No wonder we didn't invade them, just because more then 70% of the hijackers were Saudi.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Walking hand-in-hand through a field of Texas bluebells...

totally not gay. Really.

Dubya was just warmin' him up for some tough negotiations on Saudi oil production.

Really.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB

Totally real. Video been on the news all day. It's...uh...bizarre.

Biggest freak out for me was the AP article saying "The White House wouldn't release any details of the meeting." I mean ANY. It's in Crawford too at the ranch. Could be side busniess, not having anything to do with government. Well you know. As far as that goes.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by SportyMB

Totally real. Video been on the news all day. It's...uh...bizarre.

Biggest freak out for me was the AP article saying "The White House wouldn't release any details of the meeting." I mean ANY. It's in Crawford too at the ranch. Could be side busniess, not having anything to do with government. Well you know. As far as that goes.

It's in Crawford too at the ranch

Hey!! Is Neverland Ranch in Crawford too????

Seriously, in some countries that's stuff is cool

Guys kiss guys on the cheek...and umm hold hands...totally natural

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Isn't it a wonderful sight, you can just feel the love, now if only dubya could extend this kind interaction with the likes of Kim Jung and Ayatollahs of Iran

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just a middle-eastern sense of body-space. They don't have the angloid hang-ups about "my personal space." To them, getting "in your face" is considered a sign of trust and acceptance.

In a "special friends" sort of way, you understand.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not that I like it or anything but has it occurred to anyone that it might just be a cultural thing? Like a handshake to us?

But then again that is funny as hell..............

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If he talks stern he is a warmonger, and if he tries to keep his cool and talk it out and play it right he is branded a fag. c'mon people....

In the godfather, Fredo betrayed his own brother. Just like the phrase someone used, keeping you enemies closer, there are blacksheep in every family, and every extention of family or close friends.

Should Bush have not met with him, that is where the logic pointing?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That's a beautiful photo. I never thought Bush would be capable of holding another man's hand. They're like brothers.

I hope there is not deceit on either side, that would kind of spoil it.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's obviously a cultural thing, but it is also obvious that this is more than a diplomatic relationship, I highly recommend reading the book House of Bush, House of Saud. both men/families rely on each other for their own personal gains.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Homophobic comments aside, I am not sure that people are picking up on the underlying problem with this event, which has more to do with its secrecy and duplicity than with any Arabic male bonding custom.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Cultural or not, we're fighting Saudi insurgents in Iraq. Acts of diplomacy at W's level can leave the beholder wondering. One thing is totally clear though: Oil definitely is a powerful lubricant. Good fodder for the media nonetheless.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join