It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret UK Military Facilities?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The one where the GCHQ operate in Cheltenham is apparently where all the top secret stuff happens. The building looks quite stylish also, donut shaped.

A few years back Sky News got "exclusive" access to the base. I cannot for the life of me find the story but I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I can say the BAE facilty in Brough seems very suspicious to me. Intruder detection systems all around its boundaries. Its massive, seems to have an underground element. Very security conscious. It seems very sort of clean and unused, for a massive fully operational factory. Indeed they used to make military craft there but dang, it just has that air of suspiciousness. I and others have seen many strange lights in the sky near it, capable of amazing speed and control that seems beyond conventional tech.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

hi there,

i work for QinetiQ , and i know we have a test facility there.

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by Majestic23

hi there,

i work for QinetiQ , and i know we have a test facility there.

thanks

snoopyuk

Way cool job!

I browsed the website and funnily enough a guy I knew actually used to work there and said they were testing the illegal immigrant detection system for lorries (he was one of the ones that got made redundant from there recently, he made no mention of your company though).

Its a long shot but I dont suppose you would have any idea of those lights in the sky I mentioned would you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join