It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kinross Incident

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.sooeveningnews.com...

here's a link to what my local newspaper says about the downed fighter plane.
their has been numerous ufo sightings within the last month around the area.
lots of rumor (which is probabally is just that, rumor). I was told by some police officers that they have footage from 2 events in early august... not likely I could get my hands on such though, its just seems all to coincidential to me..but, who knows.

also, here's the website of the company/team who found the aircraft, and they have picture stills of it as well.

www.greatlakesdive.com...

[edit on 4-9-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
An ninteresting thing here is the report from the diving team about the malfunction in their equipment before. Eletrical and mechanical malfunctions are commonly reported near UFO encounters.

Of course, it could simply be nothing more than typical equipment glitches.

Just something to keep in mind in case of future relevance.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I ran by this story this evening, maybe it's info you've already seen, here's the link1953 Kinross F-89

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
But if its common knowledge where this wreckage is AND there is UFO stuff down there the gov't will have recovered whatever they want from that site before any public gets there

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Gazrok, I started another thread about the photos released today on this incident without realizing you had this one going on. If you would please move that info to here and sorry about that. (new photos released today )
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am really interested in this matter and do hope that this one does not get covered up some how. Look forward to more info concerning this matter.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So when does the dive season start???

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
With this occurring how can the military claim - "we dont investigate unless a military threat". Um they stole your plane and your pilot. That sounds like a significant threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join