It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does your ATS/BTS name come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Actually, I had no idea what my name meant when my boyfriend first suggested it. After he explained it, it makes uber sense and personally I think it's adorable... His name is Mizar- The name of some star... He's the astronomy guy, not me... And Alcor is the other star (maybe it's a double star??? I never remember this stuff) and they are bonded together by gravity forever... You'd have to ask him for all the astronomy facts and details, but all I know was that the point was to have the names that compliment each other...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Mine is Vegemite. It has a proud history going back to my first days on the internet. I originally used it on msn groups.But originally I wanted it to be something cool, but destroyer, decimator, terminator and basically every other cool name in existance was taken. So then I tried something obscure, Vegemighty. But that was taken so I settled for Vegemite. So I just carried it over to here. Now I am called Vegemite, Vegemighty or Vegemiteofdoom in the various internet forums I attend. and no I am not Australian

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Literal - because I am just that, a misfit

Stems from a head injury never treated [thanks a hell-of-alot VA].

Can you say fried brain wires?

Misfit

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Originally I created the name Umbrax for a Baldur’s Gate II character. The word Umbra is Latin for shadow and I tossed on an X just for effect. I liked the name so much I decided to use it online as my own.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, I'm not really sure. I guess it could mean that I'm the master of nothing but that meaning is entirely coincedental. I just threw it together when I registered.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
uh my favorite star of all time

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Malkut(h) mostly means Kingdom. It also has some other meanings The name bears some occult importance and since I am quite interested in occultism (and especially the works of Aleister Crowley)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join