It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does your ATS/BTS name come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

mpeake: Pretty boring here....just a first name initial (m), last name peake. Honestly, when I first joined here, I didn't really take the time to look around and see that most everyone here has a creative user name, so I just went with something I could remember when I log on here.

Yeah same here first initial first name first three of the last, not incredibly creative I know

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
My user name is just something that my brain can remember it dosnt have any meaning. If you find an xpert11 on another forum chances are its me.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It was a name that appeared in a dream, all by itself. I woke up & there it was, in the mind. I'd never seen it anywhere & still wonder whether or not it exists. It sounds like a Latin name in its modern version but so far I haven't come across it in reference books. A Roman city called Macrentum sounds just right. Maybe someone with a good knowledge of ancient history can help me solve the riddle.

A few weeks ago I discovered there's a Ternot MacRento living in San Diego who is a "senator" of the Academic Senate at the San Diego City College.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
from the Spanish I've picked up since I became a recent traveller to the south
Papa for Father
Viejo for Old Man
And, yes, I'm both.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Mine is who I was in a past life....

Long live Avalon...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quake
Mine comes from the game Quake III

Do you play Quake 3 online? If so.. What server(s) ?

My name is the title of a Tool song on the album Aenima.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Less than 18 years ago, my parents had a son. That son would soon grow up to be one of the best people to ever set foot upon this planet, but first he needed a name.

Amory Meltzer was his name.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have absolutely no imagination when it comes to picking forum names, my usual routine is just to look around the room and see if something springs to mind. My Oakley sunglasses were sitting on my computer desk thats where mine came from.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I just used my first name, straight off my birth certificate.

I feel so uncreative now!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Bout Time = you've got a challenge, you've got a match, you've been confronted mentally/spiritually/physically to take muster & be measured......and likely be laid to waste!

I enjoy fighting/sparring.

It has to do with a "you're making all that noise, well let's do this then" type of attitude that permeates all parts of my life.

It does not mean a shortening of About Time

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Cheers to y'all who use your own real names on here!

It's not boring, it's really cool.

I never know what to think of folks who try to perserve some precious "online persona" which is presented seperately from any real "self".

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
D-Day June 6, 1944 invasion of Normandy
I was born on June 6 only not 1944. Being that my birthday is synonomous with an important event in history. I chose this as my name

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Duzey - shortened version of my last name. Not the most creative, but quite easy for me to remember.

This is also my nickname in real life.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
my problem child

lsd-25

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My name comes from here, as does my ancestral heritage.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
From da bible.

Name Means: Jehovah-judged

King of Judea around the 9th century BC. I purposly mis-spell it so i might not offend

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Character from the tabletop game Warhammer 40000

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Used to 'borrow' vinyl from friends when I DJ'd.. used Klepto to mix under.. just stuck with it.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Was going to be the name of an online character (an Orc Shaman to be exact), but the game took longer to come out than I had interest in such things...(MMORPGs). EverQuest was my first intro to such a world (I was in the beta for it, along with my computer geek roomate at the time), and I even founded a guild (which may still even go on), that became THE Dark Elf guild for that server, back in the day...

Anyhow, since the name always seems to be available anywhere I go...(I hate that numbers an the end of a cool name bit), I use it for many things now...so it's a matter of convenience...(and I'm into all that fantasy stuff).

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Mine was from a long time ago... right when Counter-strike first came out for computer. I founded a Clan called "CPYK" "Canadian Pride Yankee Killers" Omega is Greek for "The End".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join