It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wake up call?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Last night, something very odd happened. I was sound asleep then it felt like someone (one of my kids) was shaking me and trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes...still feeling like I was being shaken awake.......there was no one there. I looked to see if I could see one of my boys but there was no one there. Then my dog started barking. It was not a normal bark, but more like something realy scared her. She only barked a couple of times. I had some strange thoughts going through my head. I kept hearing strange noises, so I went to check on my boys to make sure they were ok and check to make sure no one was in the house. Sad thing was, I had to get the nerve up to get out of bed. The boys were fine. I went back to bed and as soon as I did, my baby girl started screaming like she had a nightmare or something. I brought her to bed with us (which is odd because I never do that, dont want to open that can of worms, been there done that. ) she fell asleep then she shot straight up and looked around. My husband had to get up and walk her around because she didnt want to go back to sleep. Now, I know all this sounds like no big deal, but it was terrifing. I do not get terrified easily, but something scared the crap out of me last night. Today, I still feel like I am supposed to be aware of something.....just dont know what. Stomach is still all in knots over it all.
I cant help but feel like something is not right. I have this strong urge to pack up and head for the hills or at least the countryside. I cant pinpoint it, but something just feels way off today. Something is not right.

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, I didnt think yesterday would ever stop. After I posted this, I ended up spending an hour on the phone fixing my tv. Then my computer started freaking out, took all darn day to fix, still dont know if it is. It seemed like all the electronics except the radio and oven were freaking out. Then the school nurse called me to come get my oldest who had a fever. If that wasnt bad enough, we finaly put the kids to bed and was up watching some TV. (gotta love American Idol). After the show was over, the tv froze up. scratch that both tv's froze up. If you ever watch Am. Idol, you know at the end when there is a big flash, well that is where it froze up, the screen looked kind of cosmic like. Here is the kicker, the white whimsical lines made a picture of an angel. Kind of a cosmic floating in outerspace angel. The screen was just froze on that image, and we couldnt get it off. Nothing would work. That has never happened before. We ended up having to shut everything off, and turn it back on then voila it worked just fine. Dont know what was up, but had to laugh. Told my husband to call the news crews hahaha, I could just see all the catholics gathering around to see my tv. hehe

Hopefully today will be more restful.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
sounds like a message... perhaps someone, like a spirit is trying to contact you.

Have you ever tried grounding yourself before going to bed or when bad feelings are coming on?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
sounds like a message... perhaps someone, like a spirit is trying to contact you.

Probably. It has happened several times before. Just never been so doggone persistant before. To be quite honest, I am trying....hopeing that is not what it is. Unfortunatly, judging by yesterdays events on top of everything else.........
I need to figure out what ever it is or Im gonna loose my mind.

Have you ever tried grounding yourself before going to bed or when bad feelings are coming on?

I usualy pray, and ask God to fill our hearts and home with his holy spirit so that all evil will stay away, and so on. THat always works.ALWAYS, but not this time. This time it is not evil.
those thoughts that were going through my head while I was being shaken awake ....was.....he's about to come like a theif in the night.........it is time to get ready.........wake up............you need to prepare because it is going to get realy bad before it gets better...........the events have begun.

I recon I need to just believe it and start getting ready, because I am afraid what will happen if I keep ignoring it.
Seriously, since i posted yesterday, I tried to iron clothes and the iron wouldnt work, tried to balance my bank accounts to find out they were all jacked up, went to go outside, and the blinds broke, the dishwasher didnt work, and my phone started jacking up.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hello Mrsdudara
Prepare yourself for want ???
What do you believe is going to happen !!!
Something bad ?? something good ?? have you had experiences like this before,
Dreams can seem to be very real. But they are just dreams
I hope these well get better for you soon Mrsdudara

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayWolf
Hello Mrsdudara
Prepare yourself for want ???
What do you believe is going to happen !!!
Something bad ?? something good ?? have you had experiences like this before,
Dreams can seem to be very real. But they are just dreams
I hope these well get better for you soon Mrsdudara

You have no idea how much I wish I could brush my dreams off as "just dreams". The fact is though that since I was a small child, most of my dreams come true. I have even spoken to a priest about them who sent me to some nun who is in the study of dreams. She said she couldnt help me because they had tried for several decades to be able to have dreams that come true, and I took it to a level beyond them. So she sent me off with a big good luck. Anyway, in my family it is kind of pased on like blond hair and blue eyes are. In one of my previous dreams, I saw myself and my 2 cousins up at the farm living. We were sitting outside listening to a battery opperated radio....an AM channel. There was no electricity. We were listening while we watched our kids play. We heard that the troops landed in North Korea, which shocked us all because they were on their way to Iran or Iraq. All the men were gone so I assume that they were either off hunting, or had been called up to service. In some of my other dreams I saw what everything looked like right before God came like a theif in the night. THere are a series of things that will happen before that time.

With all my dreams I look for validation. There is usualy something that will verify that my dream was real. In this case with the war and living with no electricity, 2 of my kids and one of my cousins kids, all had a dream with in a month or two of each other of living on the farm and in their words....they dont know why, but nothing was working so momma was outside cooking for everyone on the fire, and all of our cousins were here. My basic rule of thumb is I do not speak about my dreams until I have validation. That way it is not tainted in anyway, so these kids had no idea that I or the other two had the same dream.

This is what I think has begun. The fear I had that night was a lot like the fear of waking up to your water breaking. My guess is something happened that probably didnt make the news that is going to set off these turn of events. Oh yes and also, I found out about 2 days after I posted this that apperently Iran is testing for an EMP bomb. THis is a kind of neucular bomb that they will remotly detonate while it is in the air over the US. This bomb is not ment to kill anyone, it is ment to kill anything electronic. Kind of like a lightning bolt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You asked if it ment something good or bad. Well it depends on how you look at it. If you are prepared, it will be a good thing.

With all honesty, according to my dreams and info I have gathered from others dreams.......and yes I know that most of you will laugh, or ignore this, but if I reach so much as one person with this warning.......

Make sure you are prepared. Stock up like you are going camping. Chances are that if you look around you will be surprised at how much over the course of a year you have prepared your self with out knowing it. Fill your brain with info on how to live with out a walmart and grocery store.

Judging from my dreams and others, they all happen in the same time period. Early summer. Im thinking May, June, July.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up MrsD. It never hurts to be prepared, the worst might not come, but early summer might bring some hurricanes, twisters or other events to anyone of us. Hope your feeling is gone, because now I have it again, but this time I'm almost certain it is close to home, with all the family drama that has been happening with me.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hello again Mrsdudara
Like Worldwatcher I will take your advice stock up!
Just in case something does happen!!!
You never know

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ug I cant believe I didnt update this. My cousin and I figured out a time frame right after I posted this. (about the dream I had in my post above this one.) She stayed on the phone with me for hours figuring out the time line to go off of....bless her heart. We went off what all I saw on the farm. Judging from that, we came up with September (mid to late) of 06. Just like all other predictions, it is next to impossable to come up with a set time, and all could very well change. You never know when someone is going to surprise everyone and make a different choice.

anywaym just thought I would update.

new topics

top topics

join