It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before June of this year...Bush arrested?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I keep having thoughts of Pres. Bush, Condi Rice and Rumsfeld being arrested and tried for high treason...galactics landing (making themselves known) and a new era of peace and prosperity in the U.S. that will set the tone for the rest of the world.

We'll be taught how to use alternative energy systems from the galactics, petroleum products will largely be a thing of the past.

The truth about 9/11 will come out will begin the domino-effect for the high-level arrests. It will come out that the Bush cabala not only knew about, but orchestrated this horrific attack for profit and political advantage.

So, there you have it.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What's this Galatics Landing talk about? Is this some type of new alien race that's going to change the course of human events?

[edit on 4/26/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
and we all live happilly ever after?

if only....

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
We all have those wishful dreams of a better world of prosperity for all and equal wealth, but is call communism if you speak to loud by the people that control the wealth.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grafxgal
The truth about 9/11 will come out...

Now this would be good!!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion

Originally posted by grafxgal
The truth about 9/11 will come out...

Now this would be good!!

I definitely can see a revelation like this starting a war against America by it's citizens (not necessarily a civil war)

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Last Friday, while Mr. Bush was on his way to make an Earth Day speech in Tennessee, Air Force One was confronted and forced to land by two Pleiadian and one Sirian shuttle craft that came out of nowhere and decloked. They let the President and his regime know they were not going to get away with the plans they had set in motion.

This was talked about on NPR (Nation Public Radio). They said there were stories about possible ships in the sky as well as grapefruit sized hail!!!

The media put out the story that Air Force One was forced to land because of an unexpected grapefruit sized hail storm???!!! The Truth is, they were forced to land to have a little discussion with the Galactics about a change of plans! Mr. Bush was very shaken!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is very entertaining! Do you have a link to this story, grafxgal?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have some friends in different places...one of them actually claims to be a commander in the Galactic Federation...who knows...I buy lots of boxes of salt...(take the story with a grain of salt),
Anyway, "Cmdr. R" e-mailed me and told me this happened. He also told me of a starship over the Vatican at the Pope's memorials...I really told him I had problems believing this one. Well, I got chillbumps when I saw the headline on WISH TV in Indianapolis about this:

www.wishtv.com...

An Italian meteorologist said it could possibly be a bird. I don't think it is because the aspect ratio of the object and the building isn't right for it to be a bird and, this would be a night flying bird (owl or bat), bats aren't white and owls aren't known to that area.

I was told this story 3 days before it appeared in the news. So, I'm still kind of on the fence here...I do wish the Galactics would scare the presidential poop out of Bush and get him to tell the truth, to resign, to get our country operating under true Constitutional law...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Unfortunately the chances of any of the things mentioned happening is less than nhil. Bush will never stand trial for any crimes, his party holds the majority. Any intelligent alien race would either A) avoid contact with the inferior humans or B) wipe us off the map for the sake of other races' well being. Outmoting oil in our lifetimes is a joke, its going to take a few generations to phase in all the changes necessary....if we dont kill ourselves off first. As for the truth of 911, never ever going to happen, those security camera tapes that were confiscated hours afterwards have probably already been destroyed.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Me thinks that time be running out! The Galactic Federation must be eaten up with bureaucrats too.
Can't get a warrant made out .

Roper

new topics

top topics

join