It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition to the President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
This is the petition that demands President Bush secure the Mexican Border.

If you feel that the Southern US border needs to be closed, sign this electronic petition.

The goal is 1 million signatures by months end.

Copies will also be delivered to your states Republican and Democratic elected officals of the House and Senate, and you will be notified on how they stand on this issue.

www.reformus.org...

I think the border should be closed, and opened only to documented persons wishing to enter only for legal reasons.

Why are you so afraid about the mexican border???Lokk whats going on in
the US.The country is cancerous from the inside and the people are looking the other way!

Just like someone who hears from the doctor that he/she has cancer and that it has spread to the lungs and liver, only not willing to accept that that is the case and keeps on living in complete denial untill they are unable to do anything due to the futher spreading of the cancer.

Most of the americans are either ignorant or in denial(or both) to the fact that america is by far the most corrupt country of the western world withinn a so called ''democracy''.
Democracy is just a word, and it becomes dirty and dark when it is manifested the way it is in America.

Quess it we be the hard way that americans find out the Dirty Hard Ugly truth......

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
NEWSFLASH PEOPLE.......... Boy George doesn't care about you and your worthless petition, even though most of you voted for him I'm sure. You got played like a fiddle, now he's hanging us all out to dry. Stop your crying and be good little sheep.

Your petition is no different than Charmin to him.

Peace

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Dr Love]
You said it all.
Be the good little sheep you are supposed to be. Zip

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Mexican borders, talk about the borders here please... Canada borders are as easy to go through, if not easier then the Mexican borders.

There is so many places in the wood here where you can just walk on the Canada/US border for hours on end without anyone bothering you. If anyone want to infiltrate the U.S, welcome to Canada please, it's way easier from up here.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey Dahmer
Mexican borders, talk about the borders here please... Canada borders are as easy to go through, if not easier then the Mexican borders.

If we were just worried about terrorism, I would agree. However, the other problem with the open boarders between the US and Mexico is the amount of illegal immigrants that are prancing right in. That doesnt happen on the Canadian/US boarder to anywhere near the extent that it is happenning down south.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Illegal immigrants do nothing much, except bring very cheap labor to the U.S corporations that can't be moved out of the U.S (restaurants, hotels, services in general).

Your government want that cause your corporations want that. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
179577 Signatures Total
(Includes 94,372 signers of an earlier letter
to the President at www.billoreilly.com
to be delivered at the same time)

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Exactly. MY government wants that. The American people do NOT! Get over it.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Originally posted by SIRR1
This is the petition that demands President Bush secure the Mexican Border.

If you feel that the Southern US border needs to be closed, sign this electronic petition.

The goal is 1 million signatures by months end.

Copies will also be delivered to your states Republican and Democratic elected officals of the House and Senate, and you will be notified on how they stand on this issue.

www.reformus.org...

I think the border should be closed, and opened only to documented persons wishing to enter only for legal reasons.

Why are you so afraid about the mexican border???Lokk whats going on in
the US.The country is cancerous from the inside and the people are looking the other way!

Just like someone who hears from the doctor that he/she has cancer and that it has spread to the lungs and liver, only not willing to accept that that is the case and keeps on living in complete denial untill they are unable to do anything due to the futher spreading of the cancer.

Most of the americans are either ignorant or in denial(or both) to the fact that america is by far the most corrupt country of the western world withinn a so called ''democracy''.
Democracy is just a word, and it becomes dirty and dark when it is manifested the way it is in America.

Quess it we be the hard way that americans find out the Dirty Hard Ugly truth......

And your from? Seriously, Is it all all possible ever to not insult america? is that to hard? regardless of what we do someone has to open there mouth and start crap, its OUR country, OURS, we have all the right in the world to demand that people BREAKING THE LAW entering OUR country, to be stoped.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It never really mattered what the american people wanted. Ever...

and who told you that's what the american people want? Who are you to judge what the rest of the population want? I'm sure on a referendum, this wouldn't hold so true and a majority would probably vote agains't.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I just signed, its up to 179,000.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Although I agree I don't want my name on any internet list.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Illegal immigrants do nothing much, except bring very cheap labor to the U.S corporations that can't be moved out of the U.S (restaurants, hotels, services in general).

This is me getting over it:
So when someone decides to bend me over, I'll just take it. When someone puts for effort, no matter how small, to improve some part of my homeland, I'll ignore it, for alas, all is hopeless!!! What-the-f**k-ever.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Bend or not, the corporations will rape you!

cjf

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You are wrong.

I am am member of 'those' corporations.

You are now flagrently wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm sure on a referendum, this wouldn't hold so true and a majority would probably vote agains't.

In 12 hours, over 140,000 people dissagree with you.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe we do get raped, but there is no reason to be defiled without expressing a right to defend yourself, no matter how small the defense may be.

I'm no great optimist, and I don't expect a whole lot to come from the petition. And maybe it made me feel like I was doing something for the 'cause' so to speak by signing it. And yeah, maybe that's naive.

But if we Americans just 'got over' everything that's been thrown at us, where would we be?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As of Monday May 2nd.
4:00 pm CST
petition count is at

www.reformus.org...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
May 3rd 2005
3 pm CST

Petition count stands at

2,872 new signatures in 23 hrs.