It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still not sure who to vote for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Im really stuck, the new party are not standing anyone in this election so i wont be voting for my party. Im really stuck on who i can vote for, in the local election i am voting for the UKIP guy cause i cant stand the others (im not voting for the cannibus party or the main three). The main three parties all seem the same to me, im happy with the way the country is but more needs doing about immigration and public serivces *sighs* i dont know who to vote for

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Im really stuck, the new party are not standing anyone in this election so i wont be voting for my party. Im really stuck on who i can vote for, in the local election i am voting for the UKIP guy cause i cant stand the others (im not voting for the cannibus party or the main three). The main three parties all seem the same to me, im happy with the way the country is but more needs doing about immigration and public serivces *sighs* i dont know who to vote for

I recommend ignoring what the politicians say about the other parties and their leaders no matter which party says what, I say go and read their party manifisto and try to ignore the media spin that politcians seem to love.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ive been doing that, but im still not sure who to vote for...
grrr, its less then a week to go.

join