It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Activity in China??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am studying for a year in Beijing and have already been here for 8 months. When speaking to the locals about UFOs and alien sightings i never really get a good response but they look at me as if im very weird. It is fine for their strange ghost beleifs (Beijing has to be one of the most haunted cities).

Anway im digressing. Does anyone have any info about Chinese UFO hotspots, sightings etc. or even any good china/alien related stories.

Cheers for the help

Ed

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Something big going on at the three borders China/India/Pakistan re the UFO underground base there and Disk sightings galore. China and India had or still have soldiers securing the area and not allowing their peoples travel in the effected area.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Vrey interesting. Ive never heard of any ufo activities in China before. I wonder whats going on at the ufo base!!

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
One of the best ufo video footage ever has been taken in Beijing in february 1995. Definitively genuine in my opinion.

Two very complete analysis are available HERE and HERE.

You have no excuse if you don't know this

Download the video HERE.
There is also a edonkey link on the second analysis page.

I look forward to your comments on this big sighting.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Whoa, i watched the video and read the analysis and thats just crazy. I've looked up (on google) some sites pretaining to chinese UFO activity. Although there are tons of unreliable sites, the site i found seems to paralell in many way to what i have heard in the past through documentaries and other sources.

www.ufoarea.com...

Hope this helps

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Very interesting video...really stunned me wow!
I have never seen such a good video material on an UFO case. I can imagine that there are many ufo sightings in China...its an enormous country but i think the people there tend to misinterpret it.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for all the comments so far. I will definitelybe looing at the sky more. The only problem is the damned smog sometimes visibilty is as low as 40metres!

I am interested in hearing more about the UFO base. Do you have a more precise locatio so that i can go wih my trusty camera.

top topics

join