It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm on Amazon right now and was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations. It'd be good to know what others are into and how they got to their understanding of the things around them.

The bible is one we all know well as is the Koran and Torah.

Heres some I'm digging into;

The awakening of intelligence-
Freedom from the known-
Fear;

J Krishnamurati

Dr Michael Wolf is intresting for those into Aliens, the pic on the cover of his book is supposed to be an actual grey he knows. Type it into Amazon.com and check it out.

Qigong Meditation: Embryonic Breathing

Yang Jwing-Ming

Buhddasim, I'm buying it now along with...

The sence of being stared at

R. Sheldrake

Have to get this one, the idiot told me to buy it when I asked him for guidance and I've refused since but I can't find anything else on the topic so I'm stuck.

Anyone got any other info to share? Obviously theres more to it than books, DVDs, classes and meditation CDs are good as well.

Hymi - Sync
Merlins Magik
Subliminal/hypnosis CDs

Are all good.

Let me warn you though its good to be wary of some subliminal Cds best to check it out first, do a search on the people that make them and hear from anyone thats used them.

P.S. If this thread is to be removed or something please tell me before hand cause I'd really like to hear from people on this.

Thank you

[edit on 26-4-2005 by The Drifter]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Drifter, I sent u2u that might help.I will add comments if needed but each of the books gets us outside of the western philosophy.But those books sound like that they would help to loosen what we have been taught since birth.We were taught a description now what if you were taught a new one.

join