It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US MILITARY WEAPON CACHES IN THE UNITED STATES UNSECURE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Ok it is time someone came clean about this.

In high school it was popular for people to break into US Military weapon cache bunkers.

They have them all over. I know numerous people who have infiltrated these bunkers and have had access to serious weaponry.

I will name one place.

North Kingstown, Rhode Island.

Let it be known. If high schoolers can do it, anyone can do it.

And yes people have stolen things OUT of them. Mostly grenades.

Im sure someone will read this who gives a damn.

It is nice having places you know about that you can goto and loot in the time of war or disaster, but I think national security is a little more important.

PLEASE SECURE ALL OF THE WEAPON CACHES.

All I need is for some terrorists to use our own weapons against us.

I have done my good Homeland Security deed of the day. That is all.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Obfuscate]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obfuscate
I have done my good Homeland Security deed of the day. That is all.

And "came clean" to a B&E charge in doing so. Uh, nice job.

(please kill the "arrest me" all caps title too please)

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Did I say that I broke into the weapon's caches? No.

I dont like crawling in tunnels, or breaking locks to military depots. Busting down walls etc. I am scared of getting shot and my picture taken or caught. Thanks anyways though.

Id rather these things not be accesible to normal citizens. If people want to arm themselves they should exercise their 2nd amendment and buy their own weapons and make their own stockpiles. Dont need Uncle Sam pitching in to the effort.

This is what Militia's are for.

Besides this is just what I have heard, but I know where they are. I just dont know if anyone has ever gotten in. I know it would not be hard though, unless they have hidden cameras and Special Forces hiding ready to pounce on anyone who tries to steal anything worth a damn. I wouldnt take that for granted.

It is really only a problem because of the explosives that are cached. And other implements of war you cant buy in your local gun shop.

Enough said about it. Please dont try and question my character. If I did ever steal weapons, it would be for a damn good cause. Not something for you to have any position to question.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Obfuscate]

join