It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Professors says southwest to become a Mexican republic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
A Mexican Professor says the southwest will become a hispanic culture of their own. Support the minuteman and their efforts.

www.aztlan.net...

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Wow, this is scary! I can hardly believe it!

You're right, support the minutemen and policies to reduce illegal Mexican immigration or our country is going to fall apart.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"Los Alamos" is republican for "No way Jose."

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I guess nobody told this fool about the NWO. haha.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No offense to my Mexican-american friends, but this is getting out of control! We will not let some of our most prominent states be allowed to seperate from the union! I understand that the situation in Mexico is less-than par, but that does not mean that the USA is up for land grab; if you want try and make your country work for you! If I come off as racist, believe me that it is not my intention I would expect the same from the Mexicans if we attempted to gain control over their country.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
umn..........while I do support the whole stricter border issues, I think you guys are forgetting that it was their territory and well the whole illegal thing has greatly increase the hispanic population there just how much spanish(mexican) decent was already there when it was taken over and from there on. I mean not all mexicans picked up and fled after US took the southeastern states, they became americans.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
And they will have an economy? hahaha.

I'd like to see Texans willingly join some mexican union roflmao

even if they are infact mexican themselves...

let see America oh say 8.8

Mexico 3.5-4.5 haha

sorry no offense but it would be the newest 3rd world country

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
yeah it would, besides it's not like it this will ever happend, like you said even americans of mexican decent would have very very BIG reservations about joining up with mexico, this is just some crack=pop talking out of his rear end and anybody who is seriously buying into this is an even bigger fool. I mean come on, seriously???

I do think that eventually the hispanic influence is going to be overwhelming especially in the south east, it would end up being over 40 percent full hispanic decent another big percentage of mix hispanic decent and a small percent of what some here would term real americans from I am inferring (maybe incorrectly and sorry if I am) from what some people are saying here.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Good lads! A resurgence of the Mexican Empire (although I don't think there are many Archdukes of Austria that fit the Emperor bill anymore).

That territory was once all part of Mexico anyway wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It might have at one time been their land, but we purchased it or took it from them. The point is i cant believe a professor would have the balls to say this.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnone
It might have at one time been their land, but we purchased it or took it from them. The point is i cant believe a professor would have the balls to say this.

taken (spanish american war of mid 1800s) americans gradually snucked into mecxican territory (umn interesting....) and started an revolutions/insurgency (depending on where you stood) from within and took what was nothern mexico into presant day southeast US.

and like you said just how u took somebody else may come and take it., oh and the profesor is a a complete idiot. you know the saying it's hard to tell who is who when you argue with fools. there is a much chance of this happening as there is of a militia taking over this country, heck I give better odds to this idiocracy succeeding than a fringe militia group taking over.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I agree, it's a pretty off the wall thing to just blurt out. It sounds fairly Nationalistic though, granted I'm somewhat ignorant of the very recent history of Mexico so I can't really comment on Mexican political sentiment.

For that matter, what do the Mexicans generally think of this somewhat bizarre notion?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
yeah, I'm not too into mexican sentiment on this, I'm sure they might give it a nationalistic high fi on this but I'm pretty sure it's not more than that, hundreds of thousands of them go throagh all types of hell trying to escape mexican bueracraccy, dont think they would like it extending further north, hehe. even the mexican-americans here that are always harping about it once belonging to mexico would not want this going past sentiment to keep them unitied behind (something for them to BLANK about not really go out and really do)

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
When people bring their old cultures with them to a new place to escape the problems of the old culture itself they are simply dragging the problem along with them.

I am no longer a fan of multi-culturalism. We should respect other cultures, but not indulge people into thinking they can or should drag their old culture along with them. Pride in your heritage is fine, but in America everyone should be expected to adapt. The US should be the [single] culture of intelligence that gathers eclectically from all cultures those elements that make the best society to live in. The Hoover vacuum of good ideas.

People will not be trying to create a Republic Del Norte, but will do it by default.

The reason it is happening is because Washington has sold out to Big Business who wants slave labor and the balance of population that wants all their relatives to move to the US from south of the border is getting too large to ignore.

The trouble with illegals working here is because they are illegal. [and no that is not redundant] They have to get phony papers from criminals, when someone does something to them they cannot call the police, for fear of deportation, and resort to criminal means of addressing it.

Since they are already working illegally and getting a very raw deal it is very easy to become cynical and decide to start dealing drugs, helping other ilegals across the border and other means of making more money than the virtual slave wages Cargill and other corporations pay them here.

I am thinking this has become inevitable.

The US is essentially non-existant anymore.
A person can wave flags all they want, but this nation's government isn't bothering to simply secure the border.

Where would you be if you had no skin?
Well the skin of the US is being eroded and rotted away by this problem.
Soon the Nation will sicken and either die or split into two.

For us as individuals we should try to learn spanish and get used to completely corrupt cops and society.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That Mexican skunk keeps gettig stronger and stronger each year. But it's laughable that Texas would ever allow itself to be turned over to a few hundred thousand pisspoor Mexican tenant farmers. C'mon, this would envelope NASA, Los Alamos, and the Sand Diego Marine Barracks.

If anything, Mexico will be anexed as a part of Texas.

Truxillo contends states have the right to secede under the Articles of Confederation of 1777, in which states retained “sovereignty, freedom and independence.” Ahghmm...Sorry, but we fought one war over this "right to succeed" issue, and found out that the federal government supercede's the State's power in this case. Ithink UNM should investigate into Mr.Tuxillo's understanding of history as he is not familar with The Civil War!!!

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Glory Glory Paranoia.

Just outbreed them

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This whole thing reminds me of the North American alliance that was being suggested(can remember what is going on with it), except this proposal doesn't take into account what American would do if this situation arrose. If anything I would expect most West to unite into some kind of huge trading bloc.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh come on people do any of you really think this has the slightest possibilty of happening. I mean come on drop your racist paranoia for a second and look at this logically how exactly would this "doomsday" scenario come about? Just because one wackjob says this will happen doesnt mean it will. This is about as credible as the white seperatist movement to found a nation in the american north west.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There is no way that the US, or even Mexico for that matter, is going to let that much land and everything that encompasses it, to just walk away. This outlined region does not and will not have the motivation, support and especially military means to leave our Union. The bottom line is that even those of Mexican descent who live in those states aren't dumb enough to break away from the economy and strength of the United States.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It was once their land until Texas broke away, we bought some, we kicked ass and took it.

Also, support the minute men.(and women) They are trying to keep these idiots out. I mean, "Gee, I don't like the laws/culture we live in, so I am gonna invade this country and set up these exact same laws/culture and then complain when they don't like it." It doesn't make sense! Reason people left England was because they didn't like being the slaves of the blue blood inbreds. And when they got here did they set up a Monarchy with inbred blue bloods at top? NO! The whole fricking reason for leaving was to get away from that! Yet mexicans seem to want to do this, run away from it, invade a foreign country, and then set up the thing they ran away from.

Also, round up the illegals and ship them to Africa, or Antartica, wherever so they will wish they were back home. Then give the legals green cards or whatever it is to make them citizens, they here legally, great for them!

Also, the illegals are being helped by Bush&Co making laws/work programs that allow illegals to work/live here all they want no problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join