It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Rounds Up Chicago Mob Members as Part of Far-Reaching Murder Indictment (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nearly a dozen mobsters were indicted on Monday on what weighs out to be more than a murder and a half each. Authorities were, as is typical with this type of idicment, very tight lipped about where they got the evidence for indicement. Authorities in three states have collected up all but two of those charged in what they have dubbed "Operation Family Values." The two remaining at large are considered fugitives.

ap.tbo.com
CHICAGO (AP) - Eleven reputed Chicago mob figures were indicted Monday on charges of plotting at least 18 murders, including the 1986 hit on the crime organization's top man in Las Vegas, Tony "The Ant" Spilotro, who was buried in a cornfield.

Prosecutors described the racketeering indictment as one of the most far reaching in the history of Chicago. They would not comment on how or where they got the evidence that led to the charges.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The authorities won't say a word. Imagine that. They have busted up a huge section of the Chicago mob, and are going to make us wait for the movie. At least they had a bit of a sense of humor... "Operation Family Values"

I, for one, think it was Henry Hill that turned them in. He's probably gotten pretty bored with his life since leaving the Witness Protection Program and becoming a dopehead. He just needs a little bit of excitement in his now adrenaline-deprived life. Afterall, what happened with his coc aine and meth charges?

Related News Links:
www.signonsandiego.com
abcnews.go.com

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Mine got upgraded first after I edited it, that is why the time shows 9:50 instead of when I first posted it at 8:15

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join