It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castastrophic times for Earth are at hand. Will the Aliens help? How?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
This is a valid point. But it does not address what this thread is about or the questions it asks.

How do you figure? You noted that everything is going to crap, I noted that thats a delusion that's been held by everyone at everytime.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

This is a valid point. But it does not address what this thread is about or the questions it asks.

How do you figure? You noted that everything is going to crap, I noted that thats a delusion that's been held by everyone at everytime.

I noted that, it seems to be the belief of many that everything is going, "to crap". Not that it necessarily is.
The question posed by the thread is, assuming that what many believe is true, should the aliens, if they are in fact here, help and if so, how?
The debate as to whether aliens are here or not, should be reserved for another thread. As well as, the question, if things are going "to crap" or not.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well Centrixinal,

Wasn't that special? I'm not quite sure how that relates, but is was...interesting.

I'm begining to feel as if I'm the only one here that remains, unafiliated, as it were.

That being said. Are we to take from the above, that there are no aliens, per se?
Just the original visitors from Nibiru, cast off from their own planet and cursed to plague us for these many years.
(I'm taking for granted you actually meant 8000BCE as opposed to CE. We are currently in the Common Era, or CE.)
And we should not ask for help from these long ago cursed beings?

No, there are thousands of races out there in the Universe. The ones Known as the Annunaki were the ones who created the modern human race though. And yes, I meant 8,000 BCE. Extraterrestrials aren't really that wierd. It just means that they were not born on Earth. Even a rock from the moon is Extraterrestrial. They're just life like us. In 10 more years we will be able to create new species through DNA manipulation and gene splicing like them.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So Centrixinal,

The question still remains.
Should they help us, and how?

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
yes i am kinda sad in a way myself

i have never met an alien before or spoke to one either
i have been lucky enough however; to see a flying saucer flying quite low to the ground...was it govt? was it alien? was it hallucination? i have no clue ....i just know i saw the silly spacecraft...and it was SWEEEET

i dont know if i really want to meet them or not
could go bad ....fast...

also; how do i gain contact with them? anyone have any suggestions?
i am serious about talking to an alien of any race that can be considered "reasonably intelligent"

if you know how to gain contact; please share with me U2U if you must

Hook it Up!
Share!
thanks mates

after i gain contact i will tell everyone what i found out ; i will tell everything the alien says exactly as they say it
and if this actually somehow works; i will even start a thread called
"Ask Any Question to Aliens Muzzleflash just met!"
hehe i AM NOT JOKING!

i cant wait to meet my future alien homeys

please please; do inform me how to gain contact as it is unfair that half of you posters are lucky enough to talk to them and yet im left out in the rain
i wanna have a good ol time too!! please indulge me
thanks
thanks
a million billion thanks
to whomever is willing to enlighten me

[edit on 28-4-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wrong thread muzzleflash.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
They have offered their help.
In 1973 they sent a message , the way they have always sent messages to humanity, through a prophet.
You can download the message for free in the form of an e-book called "the message given by Extra-terrestrials".

you can get it through the link in my signature.
They really do offer their help.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by roybass

you can get it through the link in my signature.
They really do offer their help.

Just because the alien races are real and want to help our race, does not mean that everyone on Earth who is claiming things about them is honest. Some are diabolical.

A cult is a cult is a cult, so recognize this one for what it is. Historically, by human nature, a few particular kinds of people create the cults and many other particular kinds of people fall for them.

None of the alien races visiting Earth have anything to do with any cults and never will.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This subject of interest attracts people from all ends of the spectrum.
Obviously there are those that are attracted predatorily, to some of us that may be open minded to a fault, for lack of a better description.
A message of sexual freedom and alternative philosophies have always been quick attractants for cult-like organizations.
The Raelian message and lifestyle, in my slight judgement, isn't really cohesive enough to be an actual cult, yet. But the potential is certainly there at a rather high scale I think.
I'm not sure what type of actual help, is being offered. It seems just a revamping of attitudes and beliefs. Maybe I'm missing something.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join