It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castastrophic times for Earth are at hand. Will the Aliens help? How?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Judging from what I read on almost all the ATS boards. It seems to be the general belief that the Earth and it's inhabitants, are heading for a very bad time, in the not too distant future.
I myself, haven't formed an opinion. I don't know enough, scientifically speaking, to take that step yet.
I've also noticed that many of us feel that the earth is host to many other entities that may or may not be from here. Some of these entities are not hostile to humans. Some are. At least that seems to be the majority opinion.
I myself lean towards the belief that none of the ETs are actually hostile. I'm sure some are indifferent, and may be appalled at what is happening on this planet. Warlike hostility seems counter productive to advanced evolution to me, but that's another thread.

If we are actually heading towards catastrophe, why don't these alien races help us?
Why would they sit back and watch? Will they help?
If they were to acknowledge their presence here, what would be the best way for them to help?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
dont you think that if aliens exist, and do make themselves known, that it will cause more uproar than anything man could create.

imagine them coming out now.

it could effect religion, politics, everything.

they would cause more panic than anything, in my opinion

I dunno. Wait and see.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i dont know what to say about this but if et's were hostile i think they would of done something by now.

also the sightings around nuclear facilitys and the claims that they have taken controll of missiles seems to me they they will stop us wiping each other out or they are on simple recon and testing to see if they can stop these things if we use them against them (if they are hostile)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Judging from what I read on almost all the ATS boards. It seems to be the general belief that the Earth and it's inhabitants, are heading for a very bad time, in the not too distant future.

Hey Freddieb,
Heres a cool link discussing end times. Its a lengthy read but well worth it.

Art Bell: Coast to Coast - Interview with Kathleen Keating
March 3, 2001

kathleenkeating.com...

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If aliens exist and are in control of humanity then they would do nothing except stop us from completely killing ourselves (by disarming nukes, etc.). If a bunch of cows started to kill each other, so what, saves you the work. But if they came across something that would kill them all there goes your breeding stock.

Why would an advanced civilization have to be docile? Maybe it's a dying species that's using humans. Maybe they got advanced by taking over other civilizations.

If we are to take the circumstantial evidence as proof of their existence and involvement then they are not friendly. They have done business with only the governments. Any rudimentary study of human civilization shows the governments are not the bringers of peace and should not be engaged if the mission is peaceful in nature. However, if the mission is control over masses of mindless sacks of chemical goo then the governments would be the first place to go.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If we are actually heading towards catastrophe, why don't these alien races help us?

There may be nothing more catastrophic than an ET intervention - their version of Operation Mayday may not jive with ours.

Why would they sit back and watch?

Ever heard of "Reality TV"?, well the Earth could be a VR form of Extra-terrestrial Entertainment!

Will they help?

You answered this yourself with the next question:

If they were to acknowledge their presence here, what would be the best way for them to help?

I have no problem with ET showing up, but I'd rather have them leave us to our own devices. It's time for Human Beings, and that means you, me and everybody else representative of this World, to clean up our own mess.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

If we are to take the circumstantial evidence as proof of their existence and involvement then they are not friendly. They have done business with only the governments.

From what I have read and studied, this is what I feel they are about. They have not done anything that benifits mankind and have only had open contact with the Governments of the world. Anytime they have contact with civillians it is a bad experience.

Who knows what the agenda really is, it could be experimentation like gene splicing trying to fix something that is wrong with them. Or it could very well be they are taking over our world. Look at how the real issue needs of the people is complety ignored by the government, they seem almost alien sometimes to me.

If they are here to take our planet, they would not wage war on us, for they know we are very aggressive and have nukes. If they are far enough advanced to get here, they would know better than to have open war. We would ruin what they are trying to take, so the proccess would have to be slow, take the leaders over through greed etc. then start changing things to fit theyre alien needs. Maybe this is what Chemtrail spraying is all about, to change our atmosphere into theirs?

Whatever is going on, I dont think it is for our greater good.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i dont buy this whole chemtrail thing but i can see where your coming from with the conditioning side. also another good reason to shut down nukes if they did start a war.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Why would an advanced civilization have to be docile? Maybe it's a dying species that's using humans. Maybe they got advanced by taking over other civilizations.

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Why would they sit back and watch? Will they help?

I appreciate the obscure responses. But we haven't touched on the questions.
They say, we are going to be hit by space debris, solar flares, earthquakes, etc....not to mention us maybe blowing ourselves up.
I've already said that I don't think I know enough to have formed an opinion of my own.
I don't know if ETs exist or if they are hostile or not. My initial feeling is to assume they are not. That's another thread.
If castastrophe is inevitable? How would disclosure be anymore catastophic. So what if some religious and political beliefs and powers are hurt. It's about time, right.
The time for the lies to stop would be now wouldn't it? If castastrophe is very near?
Should aliens , if they exist, help? And how could they best do that?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The alien races already help through individuals, mostly without the public knowing it. If helping is the goal, our knowing exactly all the ways they do that would be for some extra reason, which could come out at any time in the future.

This is our own world to manage. If one person takes the help of other life to move a spoonful of a mountain, then that is all that really matters. The other races cannot take over, or else they would own us and our world, and become responsible for all our problems.

[edit on 4/25/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
EarthSister, can you tell us what the aliens teach you? Maybe it will benefit us.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Centrixinal]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Centrixinal

I do.

You can read my back posts and see my website at www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Centrixinal

I do.

You can read my back posts and see my website at www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...

Yeah, I was reading it...Very interesting. Do the aliens believe in God?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The time for the lies to stop would be now wouldn't it? If castastrophe is very near?
Should aliens , if they exist, help? And how could they best do that?

(below is based on the assumption that it's all real)

The time for the lies to stop was 2,000 years ago if not longer. Sure, for you and me, we would like to know the truth. But if the lies are still going there is a reason. And that reason doesn't involve us specifically or we would know. The leaders of the world are psychopaths. They are going to keep control to the very end because they have enough money (they think) to survive any alleged castastrophes. Maybe they have UFOs and will jump ship to a mars colony. Or maybe they'll go underground to their bunkers. What I'm trying to say is we don't control sh*t. Those that do control will decide when the time is right. From observation I would venture to guess that they will never ever come clean. It's not in their nature.

Given the fact that the humans with some moral fiber left are being held hostage by power well beyond the means of any individual. And given the fact that humanity has no chance to actually unite. Then maybe aliens should come help.

I could probably go into a long list of things they could do. Since it's irrelevant I'll just put down one or two.

1. Free energy schematics using available resources given to everyone
2. Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizers given to everyone

Of course, the implications of these would be a total collapse of the current (outdated) economic structure. It would not transfer wealth. It would make it obsolete. When humans have the right to see to their own survival without having power hungry psychopaths controlling the food, water and everything else; then they will be free. And I could think of no better gift to give these poor people than freedom to live.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Oh, for starters, they could orchestrate a simultaneous worldwide UFO flap. That should be easy enough, eh? Free their minds and the rest will follow.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Perhap's their here now and involving themselves in the prevention of the aggressive use of nuclear weapons, eg: the new cooperation between India and Pakistan which I had posted my thoughts on many months ago so far as the UFO/EBE involvement there and its relationship to one of Egar Cayce's readings in Sugai River in 1953.

I think they are here and have been for some time and out of the many EBE races there are a few invloved with contacting nuclear powers through contact or through monitoring of their nuc weapons for possible intervention prior to launch or detonation in our atmosphere or against another country.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrixinal
Do the aliens believe in God?

Yes, all races do. Advanced races understand and experience further than we do. With humans, belief is mostly based on blind faith. Advanced races base their beliefs more simply and directly on science, nature and experience. In other words, they can see things we can't yet, and in ways we can't yet.

Although, some humans by nature experience God further than most other humans.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
I think they are here and have been for some time and out of the many EBE races there are a few invloved with contacting nuclear powers through contact or through monitoring of their nuc weapons for possible intervention prior to launch or detonation in our atmosphere or against another country.

Dallas

I'm sure it's mentioned in this forum, but in my mind there's evidence from the Old Testament that shows aliens may have been here even thousands of years ago? I'm still not sure what that means completely but that's another place and another thread. Here's a section from Ezekial (in the bible). N.I.V. version.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about [d] as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Think what you may, sounds like aliens to me though.

sTacy

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Your title of this thread should be opposite.Why would the aliens help,they are moving from covert invasion to overt invasion.The dracos,greys and who knows how many other races are against humans as the dracos want their planet back.I can tell you that 9-11 and the tsunami was not man made nor natural and many more castastrophic times have yet to come which would be unnatural for a non humans.

[edit on 26-4-2005 by warthog911]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join