It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Right Conspiring Against the Judiciary.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

No where in my post did I mention democrats, but if they pull any similar stunts I will be just as disgusted.

[edit on 29-4-2005 by LeftBehind]

Of course you didn't mention Democrats. They do the same thing all the time, it's just you didn't notice. Democrats get away with stuff, that Republicans don't. Teddy "Swimmer" Kennedy is the perfect example.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Of course you didn't mention Democrats. They do the same thing all the time, it's just you didn't notice. Democrats get away with stuff, that Republicans don't. Teddy "Swimmer" Kennedy is the perfect example.

Care to post some evidence of this? When have democrats gone to evangelical churches, or any church for that matter, and made policy speeches?

I really don't care much for either the democrats or the republicans. No political party should be holding rallies in churches.

Please, I do want to know if the democrats are doing similar things, so post some links if you can.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Originally posted by Carseller4

Care to post some evidence of this? When have democrats gone to evangelical churches, or any church for that matter, and made policy speeches?

I really don't care much for either the democrats or the republicans. No political party should be holding rallies in churches.

Please, I do want to know if the democrats are doing similar things, so post some links if you can.

www.webprowire.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.newsmax.com...

Came up with some with no problem pretty quickly.

Still can't believe you have never heard of Democrat rallies at churches?

Ever heard of Rev. Jessie Jackson, what about the Rev. Al Sharpton?

What about our 1st Black President, Bill Clinton? You never saw him in a Black Church rallying the Black vote?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What you are talking about is not the same.

Making campaign stops is quite a bit different than a mass broadcast to churches.

What I am talking about is a political party and a religious group working together on a broadcast. The churches and the FRC support getting rid of the filibuster, i.e. the republican agenda. This is a blatant mixing of church and state.

www.frc.org...

Look, I don't like democrats either. They both try for the religious votes by stopping at churches on the campaign trail. That is not what I am talking about. I'm sorry that you can't see the difference between the two.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by LeftBehind]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join