It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Telekinesis"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This happened when I fell asleep for about a half hour and woke up in my energy body.I was looking at the coffee table and with my attention on it I stared to exert a force on the table as if it were going to crumble under my concentrated energy.I could feel my energy was pulsating and I gave off a lot of sizzling heat.The table started to shake and then wherever my attention went same thing would happen.When I looked at a shirt on the ground it just wavered.This is definately what happens when an alignment of energy is formed and cohesion takes place.I have done this other times in my life.When somebody parked in my space and I was real upset I looked at the car that was in my parking space and made the back of the trunk pop open.MY wife saw this but she didin't seem surprised.This was an older car not capable of having a hand held trunk opener.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Cool.

Setting off car alarms is about the only thing I've done telekenisis wise. Wasn't intentional not sure if I could do it again.

When ever I come on here I feel to start practicing and working on this type of thing.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Is this the first time you've been able to do it? I mean, did you know about being about to it earlier? Anyone know anyways to tell if your telekentic? Or have any psycic powers?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
um........ how intreaging how long have u noticed ur ability to do this was it just a one time thing or can u control it ?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
that is really intreaging mengaud, ive read heaps of things on telekinesis and they all say "everyone can do it you just need to train your mind to do so" i tell ya the amout of training ive been doing just aint doing any good...lol, does anyone have any pointers they can give me?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yeah,a lot of it deals with moving up to a higher vibration.I think telekinesis is nothing more but the astral body coming out and exerting force.Our double does wonders,that is the energetic composite of our pysical body.This is where I was talking about where someone abused their knowledge and used the double it could kill someone.It would be the equivalent of probaly getting electricuted.I would also practice traveling to my girlfriends work and tapping on the window.She would always get freaked out when I did that.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I sent you a u2u Menguard...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If you're being truthful, I'd recommend practice with controlling it, and seeing if you can do this at will. Certainly sounds potent enough to thoroughly document. Keep a journal, describe as much as you can of the experience when such a thing happens.

And of course, if you can reproduce it at will, you just may win that 1 million dollar prize...
Unless of course, you're just blowing smoke up our ass or misidentifying a lucid dream....

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is something I use to practice when I was younger.But yes I have manipulated things by will.The trunk I popped open was by will/intent.I will post more on other experiences I had with telekinesis.

top topics

join