It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New website about 'Range 3' detention center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just recently, someone ambitious recently created a fresh website of the often speculated FEMA, & Rex '84 detention center infamously known as the Camp Grayling Range 3 area.
The original detention center photos of this area have been posted throughout the internet for quite some time. I think they were originally taken in '99 or so- the original photos appear on this webpage: www.rense.com...

Needless to say, it has been quite some time before new photos have been available. I'm glad that someone stepped up & gave the area a fresh look!
The new site: www.geocities.com...
There are some interesting photos & comentary there. Oddly, the author also shows photos of the actual Range 3 area as well...it's nothing more than a small target range that is nearby. The detention area remains un-named it would appear.

Maybe I'll have to check out this area for myself sometime!!

T.S.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Here is an up date of this place on a google map. You can clearly see its a big place. I did the best I could. Google maps wasn't being nice.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Actually, as I understand it...it's not really all that large of a place. The inner compound area itself is about the size of a football field or so. Not only that, but there are no support buildings save for the lone latrine building. I think that there are 7 towers in total around the perimeter.

In my opinion, after checking out the various photos & webpages about this area- is that 'Range 3' is use will be that of a processing & holding area and not a permenent prisoner facility. Maybe the nearby Shawano Center could serve as the permanent prisoner population facility after they are processed at 'Range 3'?...

join