It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the NSA researching on UFOs??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Check out what I found on the NSA homepage

www.nsa.gov...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am surprised to the NSA publish that on thier website. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's part of the Freedom Of Information Act.
But don't expect to find any proof, or interesting unclassified material

What still surprises me is that the NSA actually has a website...

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Its called disinformation.

The aim here is to still deflect interest and investigation from the man made X Craft using MHD technology.

Just remember, what is the most effective way to get people interested in something? Tell them that they dont need to know whatever it is... and watch them break thier necks to find out what it is. And if what you want them to find out is cleverly camoflaged disinformation as believable fact (that they otherwise want to hear) it will be swallowed hook line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What still surprises me is that the NSA actually has a website...

Exactly, hehe... So, one must then ask, why? See Dragonrider's answer for that one....

Besides, no need to research that which you already know....

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Uh, yeah. What government agency isn't? CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS(to see if they can tax them for using our airspace) even the ZYXABCGHWQJWNBIBUHVUHV is studying UFO's.(that group fake so you know)

The government is always researching them so when asked they can say that yes, they are trying to find out the truth about aliens. Of course, the NWO spend more to refine the technology they got from aliens/alien crashes. Don't believe me? Roswell crash happens, we have a major technology boost for next 5-10 years. Don't try and tell me alien technology isn't used by NWO/US government. Oh well when the NWO takes over, we will learn the truth about aliens. Why? We will be under NWO control, nothing we can do, so why not tell us they used alien technology to control our minds and keep track of us.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Uh, yeah. What government agency isn't? CIA, FBI, NSA, IRS(to see if they can tax them for using our airspace) even the ZYXABCGHWQJWNBIBUHVUHV is studying UFO's.(that group fake so you know)

The government is always researching them so when asked they can say that yes, they are trying to find out the truth about aliens. Of course, the NWO spend more to refine the technology they got from aliens/alien crashes. Don't believe me? Roswell crash happens, we have a major technology boost for next 5-10 years. Don't try and tell me alien technology isn't used by NWO/US government. Oh well when the NWO takes over, we will learn the truth about aliens. Why? We will be under NWO control, nothing we can do, so why not tell us they used alien technology to control our minds and keep track of us.

Why do I have a strange feeling it will soon come to that. It is definetly sad.

new topics

top topics

join