It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar W2 Tax Form

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here is a link to Bob Lazar's W2 Tax Form while working at Area S-4 (part of Area 51) in Nevada. The Department of Naval Intelligence deals with some employees at Area 51 like Lazar as well as Dan Burisch.

Click on it! ^

[edit on 25-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
$958 doesn't seem like much of a paycheque, considering he was supposed to be working at Area 51!? Was he the tea boy?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think that's a fake doc...

there's too much info missing...

like,, SS wages etc... most of those boxes would be filled in...

and... $958 for a year... somethings wrong here..

[edit on 25-4-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
$958 a year?! I'm in the wrong line of work!

And they took out $240.18 in taxes? Dang! They took out about 20% from his paycheck. At least he'll get it all back.
No wonder he's so bitter!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lazar was on contract and called only when needed. In that year, he was also terminated (from his job), so only worked part of the year. A one or two days here or there type thing...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
$1000 bucks in 1989 cash would be about $2000 today...
which still gives me pause that they didn't apy very well, for top clearance jobs...
I still don't think he could have worked there enough days to know a third of all the stuff he claims to know...
let us say for conservative business sake...
one day of orientation...$300
one day of assignment $300
one day of getting fired $300
so he would have been fairly lucky to work there a weeks worth of hours...
They have security clearances that would prevent him from getting to much info during his first assignment.
the only possibility is that he met someone who had been there longer that wanted to get some info to the outside, and used his lesser security risk to do it.
it may also be the only reason the government hasn't brought him up on treason charges... (because he couldn't have personal knowledge, therefore, anything he says is heresay)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You know what they say, the part-time janitor hears all the talking bout secrets in the hallways while wiping the floor and being ignored by the white coats

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It makes sense to me. He was contracted in and didn't work M-F 4 weeks a month. It was a call-in basis. Nothing seems odd to me here, I don't understand... He worked a total of 10-20 days at Area 51 in 1989 and made $950+. Simple as that.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nevada I think is a no State Tax State, so the other boxes are blank because no state taxes or fees are collected.

State services are paid for by use and sales taxes, on commodities.

You can only do this if your State has a relatively low population ratio compared to use and sale taxes collected. (think gift shop and commodity sales in Las Vegas to millions of tourists and you can understand the revenue generated)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I know we just had a thread on this....

Must have vanished during the server trouble...didn't come up in the search.

Anyhoo, while Lazar's story is compelling and interesting, there are too many things that don't add up here. Ironically enough, it was when researching Lazar that I came upon this site many moons ago...

I'll concentrate though, just on the tax form.

1. False company name. There is no DNI (officially), Dept. Naval Intelligence. The official name is ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence). Now of course, the name could just be a front, who knows, but still a sticky point.

2. If contracted, most likely his form would be from EG&G, not the military or any agency thereof.

3. If an independent contractor, he'd have an I-99, not a W-2 for such work.

4. For his W-2 to come from this company/agency, he'd have had to have been a legitimate employee (i.e. not contractor).

5. For all we know, he could have worked for MONTHS or YEARS for them in the previous years. IF he was say, fired in January....
Just because this is A W-2, doesn't mean it is ALL of them...
I'd have to refresh my info of his case to see the period he claims to have worked there....

Just some observations. Honestly, all logic is telling me Lazar is full of it, but there is simply a lot that seems to add up in my personal research with many other sources. Either he's REALLY into UFOlogy and set out on one super elaborate hoax, or there is at least something to his story, no matter how small a truth nugget it is, so I just can't completely dismiss him for some reason....

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Okay so he's got a W-2 from the government, still doesn't prove where he worked.

I can show you W-2's for myself from the government and claim all sorts of things but that doesn't make them true.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
1. False company name. There is no DNI (officially), Dept. Naval Intelligence. The official name is ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence). Now of course, the name could just be a front, who knows, but still a sticky point.

Are you familiar with the "black ops" world? I didn't think so. There are lots of (Unofficial) departments which use (Unofficial) names.

2. If contracted, most likely his form would be from EG&G, not the military or any agency thereof.

Not if what they hired him for was above top secret. Things in the "black ops" world are done to conceal which means shifting departments/agencies. If he got his contract through EG&G, that doesn't mean they couldn't have easily erased all his records.

3. If an independent contractor, he'd have an I-99, not a W-2 for such work.

Not true for "black ops"

4. For his W-2 to come from this company/agency, he'd have had to have been a legitimate employee (i.e. not contractor).

Not true for "black ops"

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here is the link for the original thread about the W-2.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That's it. Thanks. Closing this one as an identical topic and within 10 days of the first. Please redirect discussion there. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join