It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens Just Be Humans From The Future?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I read somewhere that alot of the ufo sighting have been recorded around war, or majour happenings, such as the coldwar, ww2, alexander the great saw silver flying discs even .. Who ever they are, they're watching what's going on. Could it be that angels or (demons) and even gods in religions could be the future human generations?:p which again could cause trouble for their own future, interfering with time:p angels or gods being future humans trying to guide their ancesters in the right direction, preventing them from the mistakes that originally appers in the future.. creating a better possible future.. maybe the earth is completly ruined already.. :p

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
hi guys,

there's a scientist in switzerland who is on the verge of time travel (can't remember his name) he claims to have sent laser beams forward in time by around one second. He says that he will be able to send objects forward in time by 2015 and even says backwards time travel is possible!!!

One of the major factors he has come up with is that apparently time travel is only possible from the time it is invented!! ie if that was today you could only travel back to today from the future.

As far as traveling back to prevent wars, why would the government do that??? Wars are what gives the government the power to spend all your money on defence contracts (companies owned by the governments cronies)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well aside from watching all the Dan Burisch videos, and I have to admit to being deeply upset and disturbed by the content of his videos and what has been practiced in regards to screwing up timelines, I have been gradually warming up to him and his information. His website www.eaglesdisobey.net...

The thing is compartmentalization does not mean that every thing told to these personnel are even truthful. As Hoagland maintains "the lie is different at every level." Anyway, this stuff put me in the twighlight zone for a while. Though it brings to mind an account of a contactee with 2 groups, including a more pleaidian, which could mean Andromeda type, that it was relayed to him that her people where actually our predecessors, and she asked him what he would think if she told him that he was a far removed ancestor of her. If time travel becomes possible, and if Noein anime relates to countless timeline versions of the universe, then ets could be from almost anywhere, including different parallel timeline (dimensions? like what does it mean?).

Also, just what is all that DU pollution of our eco-system and genome going to accomplish in the millenia ahead. As soon as I discovered the DU being deployed by the thousands of tons since 1991, and the nano-dust that blows world wide, I started thinking that we could very well be affected, perhaps Burisch was right after all.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarko75

hey check out this site www.khaleejtimes.com.../citytimes/2007/july/citytimes_july222.xml
even this is about a man who claims that he can build a timemachine with $250,000 using laser beams....but even he says tht the machine can go back in time only frm the time it was created....
i personally believe tht he is referring to wormholes....also i believe that timetravel is possible and that the grandfather paradox(the paradox that says time travel is not possible because what if a time-travelling human kills his grandfather...it would lead to a contradiction) could be solved using parallel universes concept....refer wikipedia for more info..
I also feel there is a possibility tht aliens are future humans though it's not absolutely neccessary they are..
looking forward to discussing more on the subject..
ARYA

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Grey runs 1000 galaxies , Our solar system is in one of the galaxies he runs . We have other neighbours who run around 1000 solar systems , they are the humanoids we now know in Kanata .

Grey showed up around 60 million years ago and told us here that he would be running 1000 galaxies and we were in one of his solar systems , 3 million years ago grey moved here permanently and he is now a resident of Kanata . He sometimes goes away for over 800 years at a time but his regional head of our solar system is spooky . Spooky is light beighe and he blends in well in a crowd in his cotten pants ans shirts he is usually very polite .

Spooky is the dude with the death stars and the moon walkers , he is in the unedited first version of Star Wars the Jedi so is Grey bozz .

Spook is greys second in command of stuff , his people are very intelligent and they are in charge the second you turn on the key to an aeroplane , you fly you are in grey space .

Time travel isn't so safe for humans , you can only go a few years back or forward and no one is using it besides human government journalists . Grey are interdimensional time travellers that is how some of his gear works . Most city folk in Canada don't believe grey is here , no one is allowed in Northern British Columbia or Northern Alberta without native Government permission , hint hint ?

All is kool here in Ontario to BC guys , smoke me if ya got em !

Science international a TV program had weekly stories on Grey and Spook and thier palz visiting us in Canada , we have to re-run them showz .

[edit on 1-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Hahahahaha!!! Human is a limited form. We are limited to the capabilities of our bodies. Which is ok.

We have -everything- inside of us. Human, alien, God, "devil", etc... And although we can't change our outer forms at will or follow any of those listed above 100%, we do have the will to take various aspects from the "pure" forms.
IE: Alien=future, technology, biotech...
God(s)= Omipotence, light, helps to balance
Devil = Underground, dark, helps to balance
Human = circle. free will. a little bit of everything but we have less advanced forms and we cannot/don't use all of our brains. We're not wired to. We get sick quick and die quick. Fragile yet free. Working hard towards encompassing all of those aspects.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
what scares me about this topic is how ppl are so blind to this fact. for me theres a bunch of evidence verifying dis. its kind of sad that ppl dont notice the resemblence between a human and the stereotypical alien. besides skin color and size, theres no difference. if you put this fact into thought u can sorta fill in the blank history. haha i think if it were true, future humans r going back in time to try and alter its course which apparently isnt working. theres this weird documentary i watched at school about UFO's and in it, UFO's were spotted for thousands of years as shown in pix ppl drew back then, so it almost proves that UFOs exist. at one point in time a UFO destroyed part of a wall to let invaders into sum country (i think alexander the greats army) but yeah very probable

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
OK, I think ufos are from the future. I sorted it out like this. Recordings from reputable people. Alaxander, Columbus, astronauts. Now lets take Roswell. I looked at a map of new Mexico. Then I went to the armed forces web sight and looked for air fields in 1947. Low and behold guess what I found? Clovis air field and Alamagordo air field. The Gov. in 1947 moved nuclear weapons research to Clovis and rocket research to Alamagoredo the same year. Draw a straight line on a map. You have to go over Roswell. Now look it people, in short if you want to learn history you go to the library. If you had a time gate, see it as it happens. The material found in Roswell is like nano alum. We have it allready. Were working on time travel, Col. Dr. david Anderson for one. Last our sworn enemy Russia has an anti-gravity particle beam weapon that Boeing, and other military suppliers are trying to bribe Russian scie. to defect. Anti-gravity is Anti-gravity. Townsand Brown was working on it in the 50s till he ran out of funds. If you find a UFO in 1947 your not going to tell the people in this country, because we don't have that tech. Guess what? Panic. The Russians might have it? So you cover it up. You know National Security. Another one The Phonix Lights, Luke air field.
Military Historians from the future. We and Russia have been trying to shot them down. In Phenix they could have been saying, here we are were to big
for you, back off. Were a violent race of people, war after war after war.
Our tech advancement in the higher Scie. could make us in danger of our own future.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
how about the other way around

aliens are humans from our past

we know the civilizations from the past we as advanced as us...the pictures in the pyramids is an example

the governments of the time knew there would be a nuclear exchange so they put themselves in space for protection ..after some years in space,some of them would come back down and repopulate and give the 10 commandments and religions to the planet again

think of how the aliens bodies are ..this would be from too many years in space that their bodies would shrivel up to the toothpichs we know, being in space like that and their bodies mutating to the 0g force they didnt have to build their muscles as much to save on their food supply

this actually sounds more plausable

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
I am a believer that we are not alone in the universe!

But my question is this!

Could 99% of all alien sightings be nothing more than humans from the future that have develeloped time travel?

Are aliens humans from the future?

sure, why not...
considering if you are a believer.
I mean, When it comes to all the abstract explanations of extraterrestials in the far ends of the galaxy and universe that have super forms of intelligence, at the same time physically resemble us, it makes you wounder.

This idea is one that has actually passed through my mind, and something that I kind of took as my own also, Its just as possible as the others,
I applaud

[edit on 24-10-2008 by juveous]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i myself have been contemplating this such issue for some time now.

i think that at some point in the future, something will happen which will cause a bottleneck in the human population, a huge number of people will die and those that are left will be caused to breed with one an other causing genetic mutations for rapidly due to a lack of people.

Now some scientist were discussing the possibilty that our jaw muscles, which in other animals attach to the tops of their skulls in order to have a strong bite, became weaker with our ability to think and create tools. This caused a weakening of our jaw muscles in turn lowering the muscle from the tops of our skulls to the sides of our heads, which in turn allows for our skulls to expand because there isnt any presure to keep it compact.

well these aliens (us from the future) their great ancestors (now our future generations) had to deal with breading in this deminished gene pool.

Next comes technology. As we progress and became smarter we become more reliant on machines. Our feet/legs became weaker due to increased technology in foot wear and cushining. Our arms became slimer because vanity and lifting of heavy objects became a thing of the past. Our mouths became smaller because of decrease size but increased nutritional capabilities of food. Our heads became larger because with this decrease in food, the jaw muscle continued to become weaker, allowing for the skull to increase evermore. The eyes grew in size and darkend again because of this dimished gene pool and our ever increasing evolution of being able to see more than just the visisble light wavelength. The skin tone became grey due to nutritional factors and the increased ability to not need to come into contact with the sun (due to whatever factors be it increased radiation or whatnot )

this aliens then find ancient relics of past civilizations, and are curious, and time travel back in order to learn from us, to learn how they used to be before they geneticly mutated and became far superior.

at least thats what flows through my mind haha
anyone?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MickeyDee

this is actually what i searched up becuz i wanted to know if there was anyone else thinking what i am thinking and what just came to my mind and kinda creeps me.. is that if u watch a few ufo sightings it always seems to be spinning and in einseins heorys it always bright up something about circualr motion. and I ABSOLUETLY AGREE WIT H U

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I could see that. Roswell was just a bunch of kids going back to 1947 trying to end the sugar rationing... Or American scientists from the future trying to give the US a 200 year head start... *edit* Or anyone coming back to say, "Hey, starting the CIA, you know, a couple weeks from now... isn't such a great idea..."

I thought it would make for a blockbuster movie but I never got the script back from Ron Howard... But since I've heard his voice in my head telling me to take my clothes off. Get's a little annoying when I'm out in public.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MickeyDee

I thought that I was the only one who had this idea. I completely agree with this theory. This is why there is no interaction between us and them. They are simply here for study not to interact with an alien race. If we learned how to travel through space and great distance and found an alien race, the first thing we would do is interact with them, let them know we arrrived. It makes perfect sense as to why aliens have been seen through out time but never interacted with us. I am glad to see there are supporters of this idea in the world.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I also thought I was the only one with this theory. My question is WHY are they coming back. I think part of it is that they are coming back to replenish their gene pool. Part of it is definitely for malice with the manipulation and all. Maybe some are trying to save us. Perhaps that's what happened in roswell. An agent of some faction was shot down, because they were a threat to the power structure. Like Jesus was. Foolishness takes men to ruin, while the wise live forever. Individualism is the only way to ensure our humanity. The path of collectivism breeds depression, injustice, misery, until ultimately death. Being used only for the state's needs and wants will only prove to kill the great creative being in us.

Maybe the first man evolved to an intelligent being, killed most off, then started all over with the proverbial "Adam".

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have quite the theory going on .

2 possibilities.

Human race from the future.

Or.

Other primates evolved bigger brains before humans and surpassed us.
Which I think is quite possible.

Look at this picture in the link. Take away all the fur, take away the ears , make it bigger and darken the eyes a bit. You got yourself a gray alien.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
According to Alex Collier they are can be from the future , from our current time and from different Density or Dimensions. You can belive or disbelive what he says, but he goes into so much detail that its kinda hard to just dismiss it all as a fairy tale. You need to listen to the whole interveiw and not just stop after the first 5 mins , But anyway belive what you will.
Peace.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well....if you look at the chem trails and all this genetic manipulations to our food supply's at so many levels gone totally rabid on this planet in the last 20 years, and with the dispersing of DU in huge amounts ..add some Tesla harp playing in the midst of all this ..throw in a few Philadelphia experiments ..

and you here chatter about the different strains of time line ET's that run around with biological difficulty's ..yea i adds up somewhat.

and to think we are cutting the edge on time travel now...so why not assume that it will be achieved through some time..and in that time what do you suppose would be the highlighted as a good stop off vista..or scenic stop in the trip through time?

how about time line 'the era when we f@#ed ourself up?

you suppose we would be very interested in setting things right here..so that we would not become advanced and lacking in our biology in the future yes?

so that maybe brings up the idea..all this interbreeding..
you would want to take from the tree the fruit that is the most uncontaminated..yes?

what time line has the most activity?

the era of the Inca's or the pharaohs ..or Atlantis?

if you peek into the biology of those time lines..put them under a DNA contamination map you might see a pattern.

yea timeline travel is riddled with scenic stops..

if we had the ability to time travel..how can rule out that anything done in the past was not done from the future?

its interesting to note the limitations of these visitations..being that they hold allot of interactive data that can spell out much about what we can do and not do from an advance point of view.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Time travel is probably impossible (or so I believe), so I'm a little iffy on your theory, but it's interesting all the same. However, if it was just people visiting from the future, how come they dont just tell us so?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join