It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Tunneling Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but here goes anyways. When reading the Branton Files I ran across three patent numbers that were allegedly mentioned by Thomas Edwin Castello. These patents were for nuclear powered boring machines that can supposedly bore tunnels miles into the earth. These are the patent numbers: 3,881,777; 3,885,832 and 3,693,731.

I did as suggested by the author and did a search on these numbers using the patent number search on the United States Patent and Trademark Office website. The patents for these machines really do exist, and they're actually rather impressive; diagrams are included.

If you haven't already, check this out for yourself. I'd give a link that goes directly to it, but the address is so freaking long... Go to the patent office site here: www.uspto.gov... , click on "Search" under Patents, then click "Patent Number Search", then put in one of the numbers above, then click "Images." It's worth looking at, in my opinion.

These patents were filed in 1971 and 1974. And who hired the inventors to come up with these machines? None other than our beloved U.S. government. Doesn't it seem like too much of a coincidence that all the inventors who worked to design these machines were all resident in New Mexico, apparent ufo/alien hotspot of the world?

Looking at these machines, doesn't it seem to give a certain amount of credibility to the Branton Files? Just think, these machines which are supposed to bore at speeds of 5 to 10 miles an hour were patented in the early 70's. I don't know how long it would take to make one, but if you assumed that just one was made by the 80's, that's around 25 years of tunneling. 25 years, 5 to 10 miles an hour. That's kind of scary sounding to me.

Now even if the Branton Files are wrong about aliens using us to make tunnels for their use, that still leaves the possibility that our government is using them for their own use... If that's the case, why would the U.S. need so many miles of tunnels underground? They can't all be fallout shelters for the president, can they? Something smells fishy.

What do you think?

[edit on 25-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
those machines only have a 5 mph turning speed. they dont actually bore 5 miles into the earth an hour.

im sure you knew that anyways.

who knows. interesting anyways.

they are used for subways, water pipes etc

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Looking at these machines, doesn't it seem to give a certain amount of credibility to the Branton Files?

a. patents exist for MANY machines, even flying saucers, doesn't mean they've actually been built or that they are truly functional.

b. Bruce Alan Walton = Branton. Obviously this author feels a one word mystery name gives him more credibility also....it doesn't.

c. just a retelling of the same tale told by two other famous frauds...Bill Cooper, Phil Schneider...(imho)

Other than the author "Branton", there is no connection to aliens here in this thread that is stated. For those unfamiliar with the author, and the connection to tunnelling machines, aliens, etc. The existence of tunnelling machines, would lend credibility to the reality of subterranean bases, which would then lend credibility to Dulce's existence...a rumored ET base, etc.

Of course, it's a lot of what ifs, to prove more what if's to then infer even more what if's....

those machines only have a 5 mph turning speed. they dont actually bore 5 miles into the earth an hour.

Obviously different machines than those commonly used. However, even if they DID exist (and to some extent something similar likely does...), it would just go for making the case for subterranean bases. Doesn't prove an ET presence. Indeed, the US government would be remiss if it DIDN'T have such bases, as many of our enemies have put a lot into such projects. I know, I've toured them. In the middle east, there are extensive unused underground bunkers, built during the height of the cold war. Many countries in Europe and the former USSR have them as well.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A few other threads of a similar nature have been brought up before.

Research Project: Proof of underground tunnel base system
Tunnels under America!
Underground bases
Where is the proof? Underground facilities
Underground Facilities
Secret Government Facilities

I won't vouch for the reliability of the specifcs in those threads, but I do believe that some of them have some information that you might find interesting. I believe the tunneling equipment was covered in the first thread, for example.

Happy hunting.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
with satellite technology, and the number of countries that are rapidly catching up to the advances of the world super-powers, there is no safe way to house / produce / transport highly secretive technology. There is no doubt that the United States has technology of this nature in development, as well as existing projects from their long history of secrecy / high-tech programs.

A system like this could be used for many purposes, one of which would be just keeping their gadgets out of the sun, and out of satellite view while they transport and produce them. It could also serve as a transport network for VIPs.

Regardless, whether we're trying to make a connection to specific programs , (aliens / weapons / whatever). The proof is there, that people contracted by the US were inventing machines that could create very broad tunnel systems without having much need for a support. This is a tunnelling method that needs no additional materials / support other than a few humans, a few spare parts, and a little bit of radioactive material.

This evidence alone should be cause enough for alarm.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Heres a pic of 1.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just a thought, but i always assumed that the www.usace.army.mil... would be the folks doing any major tunneling for the U.S. Gov.

Other jobs like Cheyenne Mountain were done by the Engineering Corp.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Not sure what the point is here mentioning these patents. Tunnelling machines are common in the construction world. Even high-tech ones. A few years I was lucky to watch 'Nefertiti' bore its tunnel under the Nile river for the extention of the Cairo metro (subway).

Sean

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Air Force Logo Seems Strange

That's because it's stuck on. That pic (with the logo) is a well-known fake, and has been debunked here on ATS more times than I can count on my fingers and toes...

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Even if it was a real Air Force logo on the machine, what's the beef? Aren't they allowed to have such construction machines for their facilities? Underground construction is common in many sectors - business, energy, residential, transportation, city, military, etc. Having underground tunnels doesn't always have to be slanted with the phrase of "secret underground installations" with a conspiracy vibe to it. Actually I'm quite pleased the military is keeping some of their operations underground, or connecting various facilities via underground subway methods. Even if it's secret, no more secret than above ground stuff.

Let's remember... the word secret doesn't always mean "black ops". Nor does a tunnelling machine always refer to some grand tunnel that goes across the entire united states.

I cannot imagine them tunnelling into the mountain of NORAD with picks and axes.

Sean

new topics

top topics

join