It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for important information: somewhere in the pyramid, are there any illuminati / masons ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Asking for important information: somewhere in the pyramid, are there any illuminati / masons ready for martyrdom?
Please illustrate with past examples, in case the answer is positive.

----- Added as feedback to first reply (TrinityMan)

One of the differences between Muslims and Christians is the significance of martyrdom:
- facing the choice of having to reveal a confession or to die, a priest will choose to die, but ...
- acting a suicide bomber, independently from the fact if there would be innocent victims or not, will be a sin.

So I'm asking if at some degree, masons would be ready to act in a similar role to suicide bombers?

[edit on 25-4-2005 by MattMarriott]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This post requires a translation for us mere mortals...

[acknowledges changes to original post]

The answer is no. Why?

1. One of the core tenets of freemasonry is tolerance. Fundamentalism relies on intolerance. The two are opposites and can never meet.

2. A freemason is taught to follow his faith - for many christians suicide is a sin.

3. Freemasons are taught to follow the law of the land. Bombing is illegal in most countries where masonry operates.

4. Freemasons are taught not to do anything that might cause problems for themselves, their families and their connections. Death would most certainly do that.

MattMarriot - by asking the question you have shown two things:

1. You know nothing about masonry or you wouldn't ask such questions

2. You don't read any of the information about the fraternity freemasons are posting as you wouldn't need to ask such questions.

So I now have a question for you - why did you ask the question in the first place?

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I can's seem..... to ......... get ........... grunt!!. ..... aw to much food........come on ............ dang no matter how much I try I just can't get this stupid bomb belt to snap around my big belly... dangit. No worries about this one ever bein' a suicide bomber HAHA.

Hey Matt, I'm gonna let you in on the REAL secret of Masons.... are you ready ....listen up man I'm endangering my life and YOURs telling you this .... HAHAHA ........ are you ready?? Better be sittin' down cause this is a real wall shaker.

The real secret of Mason's that noone wants you to know is ....

It's all about the food dude!!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfixit
The real secret of Mason's that noone wants you to know is ....

It's all about the food dude!!

HAHAHA One mason told me once that when people ask him if masons are trying to take over the world, he says:

"The answer is Yes. At the beginning of the meeting we talk about helping crippled kids, at the end we eat spagetti. In between is when we discuss world domination."

top topics

join