It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How tall are all the ATSers?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm 6ft, seems like the average height for most the gents on this forum doesn't it!!! Its a curse being tall, taller you are bigger feet from what i gather my brothers 6ft6 n size 15 Shoes lol

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
I'm 6ft, seems like the average height for most the gents on this forum doesn't it!!! Its a curse being tall, taller you are bigger feet from what i gather my brothers 6ft6 n size 15 Shoes lol

I forgot to mention earlier... I'm only 18. My shoe size is currently a 13, along with my 6'1" height... and my mom is getting worried

She doesn't want me to have to SPECIAL ORDER shoes.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yet another 6'1"er to add. I was slated when born to be 6'7" when Im 18, so I gotta grow 6 inches in 3 years.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
5'8 is how tall this ats'er is not to bad

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
6'3" here....And I'm pretty sure that's it for me....

I wear a size 13 shoe, but they're also a double E width....That's not always so easy to find

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have a hard time shopping for shoes to. Its not like theyre long, but they are so wide I cant find anything!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I stopped remembering my shoe size years ago. I'm 17 and change, and I think I'm a 12, something like that.

Besides, nothing wrong with big feet. You know what they say, after all, about people with big feet...

"Wow, his feet are big."

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
Here's another 6'1" person to add to the list... and the weird thing is... I feel short still. I'd LOVE to be 6'6" at my peak... although currently my feet are just at the edge of my bed... lol.

Oh well.. height is good. I think.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

well the middle of my calves(sp), about 3/4ths of the way down them, to my feet hang over the end of my bed. at basic, i didnt even fit in the rack so i had to sleep in the fetal position for a month

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike

Originally posted by Stuey1221

I forgot to mention earlier... I'm only 18. My shoe size is currently a 13, along with my 6'1" height... and my mom is getting worried

She doesn't want me to have to SPECIAL ORDER shoes.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

well as i said before, im 6'6'' and ware size 15 shoes, although im not to the point of having to custom order them, YET! i found a good site that sells big shoes. U2U me if you need big shoes!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You people are freaks.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
You people are freaks.

Freaks?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ivan, you're a beast! Be careful you don't step on any of us on your way out!

Must be that russian (I assume) blood.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
6'4" here. Haven't grown much over time was 5'9" in elementary school.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
6 Feet dead..........no im still living.........then again maybe I was right the first time.

Size 11 feet.....

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a little over 6 feet and size 13 shoes, gave up shooping for shoes in stores a few years ago, have bought 95% of my shoes online.

what's with the freak talk???

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivions void
a little over 6 feet and size 13 shoes, gave up shooping for shoes in stores a few years ago, have bought 95% of my shoes online.

what's with the freak talk???

Probably cause RANT is short and he's jealouse

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
lol, you said it not me, lol
would have helped if he put in his height

oh and umn, what's the point of this tread I was caught up cuz i didn't think anybody would actually make a topic about this, much less that so many of us have responded, I'm surprise that most here seem to be pretty tall, or are we the only ones bothering to respond?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivions void
lol, you said it not me, lol
would have helped if he put in his height

oh and umn, what's the point of this tread I was caught up cuz i didn't think anybody would actually make a topic about this, much less that so many of us have responded, I'm surprise that most here seem to be pretty tall, or are we the only ones bothering to respond?

It helps my ego to be taller, but so far this thread really hasnt helped
haha maybe the short ones are embarassed. I wonder if there are any midgets at ats

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You know, Croat, tall people are more prone to success. They have greater self confidence, and are more commanding by nature (usually). The presidents have been for the most part above average height. They say short people do as well, that they're more likely to have to work for things, and are more hardworking and wound up while tall people are laid back.

We're destined for success guys! Maybe that's why we're here on ATS!

Oh, except for you Croat. Every plan needs an anomaly!

Just kiddin'!

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Now I am like seriously curiouse. Are there any midgets at ATS?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join