It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black holes and aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think that black holes leed to another galaxey that contains aliens. what do you guys think.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Why? Because it sounds nice? Please, try and elaborate on WHY you feel this way.

At any rate, black holes do not LEAD anywhere. Instead, everything tends to fall into them due to the enormous mass one contains. There is a singularity, not a portal. No aliens, or galaxies, are through a black hole, just instant death.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
From what I've read on the subject, one theory is that Black Holes are actually stars in alternate realities...... and stars here, are black holes in other realities.....A balance of energy that links all realities togehter......

All the best
Merger

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm going to close this thread, as Amorymeltzer implied , you should try and add more to your post about why you think this is possible, and perhaps do a little research to add to your thread.
Here is a link to another thread that is quite similar to your theory. There is some discussion about what black holes are. You should find it interesting and you can add your thoughts to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join