It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.......it is time for change

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That's what it means to be a teenager. When you get older you will think differently I can assure you...

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i have a great plan for a web page for recruits if you like it i will try to get it up and runing.

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/ D: \/

New State Order the NSO

Web page plans

For starters we could have a map of the states. Each state you would be able to click on and see the recruits for that particular state. We could also for each state have an idea board where the people from that state could post the different plans for changing the government. We would then have a leader for each state to find the best Idea�s from his or her recruits and submit those ideas to the main forum and then open that to all the states recruits to discuss. When we get at least 90% of the votes for a plan we can use that as our final plan.

Donations

It would be a good idea to have a spot on the site where our fellow NSO members could donate money to the cause of getting a new government.

Research

Another feature of the web page could be a research section where we could gather our greatest book worms and have them study ever aspect of our government and post there results on a research post.

Sucruity

It would be wise that before a new recruit or anyone for that matter could see the page they would have to become a member and get a password

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...I just checked your profile...it lists your birthdate as: October 31, 1985

...you aren't even 18 years old and you are stating you understand the world?? You believe age doesn't matter...hmmm...seems to be something often said by those with the naivety of youth...

...age DOES matter. Age doesn't always bring maturity and understanding...but on the whole it does...for life experience is the best provider of that maturity and understanding.

No offence meant here...but a 17 year old stating they understand the world is something I find rather questionable...

Peace,
ALIEN

========================================

Crap!!!,If our leaders can crap on peace as they see fit. So can we for a higher cause, it has, I have, done it before. Looks like I am gonna do it again.

"Get busy living or get busy dying."
The Shawshank Redemption (1994

'Please allow me to introduce myself'

White Panther Party Statement

[The following is the original public statement of the White Panther Party, issued Nov. 1, 1968. Note: Despite its name, this group was not a �white supremacist� or �white power� group; it was founded in solidarity with the Black Panther Party.]

Our program is Cultural Revolution through a total assault on the culture, which makes us use every tool, every energy and any media we can get our collective hands on. We take our program with us everywhere we go and use any means necessary to expose people to it. Our culture, our art, the music, newspapers, books, posters, our clothing, our homes, the way we walk and talk, the way our hair grows, the way we smoke dope and # and eat and sleep � it is all one message, and the message is FREEDOM!

ecetera.....

read on if you wish!

www.luminist.org...

guess how old I was then?

'it takes 5 seconds to decide if you want to live or die
kick out the jams M F' Motor City 5 aka mc5

biggest mistake was the last time we stoopped!

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The idea is moot. Revolution leading to, what? Anarchy? The population as a whole has no idea how things oughta be due to the dumbing down process we've undergone since the second half of the last century.
You want a revolution? Reverse the process, make it an educational revolution. I've spent about the last ten years studying what I should have already known, what the public educational system should have taught me but didn't. Now I know how the country should be, what the Founding Fathers envisioned and how they set up the government so that the God-given rights we have would be protected by it. I'm here to tell you that it has become as screwed up as a soup-sandwich and as helpful as a football-bat. With knowledge, we could probably repair the system without armed revolution. Without education, armed revolution would be useless.

TC, I don't like to assume to much but, is this what you're referring to:

U.S. Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by 29MV29]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
That's what it means to be a teenager. When you get older you will think differently I can assure you...

==========================================

throw your avatar in the garbage you oldtimer!
I'll assure you

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

...and how are you going to fight the system...how many Warriors do you have?? For the system itself is well armed and certainly not afraid of backing itself with a butt-load of firepower...Waco anyone...

Sorry...just that I've been a member of ATS for almost 3 years, and I've lost count of the amount of 'revolutionaries' who have posted a 'call to arms'...

...interestingly the majority of these Revolutionaries tend to be young teenagers still living at home with their parents and holding no real concept of the struggles of life or the system they wish to subvert...

...not saying this is the case here...just making a comment is all...

Peace,
ALIEN

well let me make a comment!

Waco, the guy was an idiot. You don't plant yourself in a building surrounded by women and children and take a stand!
That chowder head was Whako in Waco.
He failed to study Che Guevara.

A Proud White Panther

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross...those of you who wish to join the fight, let me know and i will add you to a list of people who will be informed of things regarding this situation. thanks for your support.

...while I commend your enthusiasm to make a change...you do realise amassing a list of those willing to subvert the system is something men in nicely pressed black suits might be interested in having a word with you over...

...advertising you goals and methods of recruitment on a forum as public as this may not be the best idea if one wishes to remain under the systems radar and thus more effective in doing anything...

Peace,
ALIEN [/quote

Dear Sir,
What are you a paranoid pessimist pacifist or a Maori Warrior?
Make up your mind, get off the fence." Your either with us or against us" to quote the Shrub of Idiocy.

"Bring em On" another Shrubisim!

Ya know he steals all these quotes and says there his.

M in B, what are they gonna do? Figure out my ISP and come and get me. I,m so freak'in far underground they call me Subway and my little warrior friend Phoenix is so sharp those M in B would more than likeley catch West Nile Disease before they caught a glimpse of him.

Somebody help me!!
You got me going now! Big mistake! Who do you work for anyway?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
I can agree 110 percent with you Phoenix, I think however it is very sad that in this free country of ours people are programmed into fear. Too afraid to really stand up and do anything. Not that its anyones fault but really it is done by our own goverment controlling the masses. In a true free country we should be able to say Yes lets stand up and be counted and not fear men in black nicely pressed suits. But we really dont live in that kind of world or country. Just my little addition...2cents.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yea sure, Blow it out your blankety blank. 110 percent of nothing is nothing.
It is someones fault. Wake up.
Your as free as you want to be and as big as your balls.
Fear! Fear? What kind a crap is that.' Face your fear and it will pass thru you and only you will remain' , Herbert
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ps
I would love to join your mission however I learned quite abit from my ancestors who
thought the same.......where are they now???

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

[Edited on 27-7-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Keep your 2 cents you can't buy your way into this. Wimp you learned nothing from your ancestors.
Now take your Avatar and go out on a street corner and Rap and Hop Hip into the wind your piss'in in it

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I feel compelled to ask, just how close to death have you come? I don't mean choking on a chicken bone either...

=========================================

I feel compelled to answer. I have been pronounced dead three times in hospital. And I just keep coming back, go figure.
That is not counting gunfights, knife fights, and street fights.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Tut, what's your problem lately? You need to take a chill-pill or smoke some weed. All your doing is putting people down, are you to shallow to understand and accept other persons opinions? Don't get me wrong, some of your posts i've read are good, however, you haven't added anything of value here.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonx
i have a great plan for a web page for recruits if you like it i will try to get it up and runing.

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/ D: \/

Sucruity

It would be wise that before a new recruit or anyone for that matter could see the page they would have to become a member and get a password

=======================================

your to cute to get angry at! thanks for the laughter, I was getting way to worked up.
we,ll give you Bagdad Bob's job.
You can be information minister, hows that?

tuttutlol

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

I feel compelled to ask, just how close to death have you come? I don't mean choking on a chicken bone either...

=========================================

I feel compelled to answer. I have been pronounced dead three times in hospital. And I just keep coming back, go figure.
That is not counting gunfights, knife fights, and street fights.

Do you have the hospital paperwork to prove this?

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Could I suggest that we go back to the original subject which probably does n`t belong here and if you want to discuss tuts three miracles that you do so in the Medical science or other forum.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This thread has earnestly been posted by PC in the hope of some discussion on his subject. As I said above please stick to the topic in hand or it will be locked.

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29MV29
Tut, what's your problem lately? You need to take a chill-pill or smoke some weed. All your doing is putting people down, are you to shallow to understand and accept other persons opinions? Don't get me wrong, some of your posts i've read are good,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Point is well taken and agreed.
Wish I had a chill pill.
Fact is I totally agree with Phoenix Cross. And I am totally impressed by how his young mind can grasp the reality that exists, while it seems to elude other others.
The truth is we are rapidly approaching a point of no return. Law, Technology, and the Military/Industrial Complex are working rapidly and advancing to place muzzels and controls on our society here in America.
Once that occurs and it will, this forum as well as others like it will cease to exist.
History is useless pointless knowledge unless you learn from it. If you don't you are doomed to repeat it. What is happening in America in our World has happened before. What astounds me is that so few recognize its re-birth.
I can not help but think that such complacency is fostered by our government and technology. People are so comfortable and fat and happy they don't here the chains being drug out. People are so satisfied in their box they refuse to step out of it and take a real look.
The posts I took to task in this thread deserved it. They took Phoenix Cross's astute insights and rediculed them and him for his age,accusing himof lacking experience, of being naive, o0f being in a situation where he has no control. And these are 'elders to be looked up to'?,
No, I say the are puffed up minions filled with self importance.
And when they no longer have a cyber room to romp in because it has been deleted by the government. They will bow there heads and wonder if they should have listened to PhoenixCross with a more open mind.
It is always the youth that saves the nation, not the old men that I took to task and will again.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I totally agree with you that some people are fat, lazy pigs that only care about food consumption, pocket book, portfolio, materialistic things, etc, etc...As long as everyone is fed and has there needs and wants, they are not going to bitch and complain. I have freinds I try to talk to about the the U.S. slowy infringing upon our rights, they just don't care. So many people I know just are not interested in anything except their own personal gain or needs/wants.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Which is not an entirely bad thing. Most people just want to be left the hell alone...

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well,
I agree Thor Skull. But even being left alone is a freedom we stand to loose. If the future I see coming were here now you would not have the freedom to be alone. Big Brother will be constantly with you, watching, monitoring, moderating, administering to your every action. Right down to how many times you shake your pecker in the bathroom

tut tut lol

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Any more than two shakes is a wank.

Any more than two posts on this Topic is a communist.

McCarthyism is making a solid return, but this time it is more of the Stalinist variety than the good ol' apple pie variety. I hope the US populace enjoys it as many people I have read talking about Homeland Security, TIA, Patriot Acts here are too apathetic to bother doing anything but defend them on the basis that "I haven't seen it affect anyone's liberties round here"...

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Go Ahead phoenix_cross...

I think the advice of 'having a detailed plan & executing
your vision/plan' ..is the b.s. you'd expect from the long ago, programmed individuals.

At your perspective in life...having the Spirit of Change
is good, and will lead you to new undiscovered avenues
paths to travel, on your quest for 'the change'.

immerse yourself with changed & different people...
at 17 , i learned from 'beatniks'... There is around you now...the same sub-culture of thinkers & experimenters & radicals,
...i can't name them or identify them or classify them...

BUT YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE< in todays world>

your enthusiasm & passion, and wanting to SHOUT IT
FROM THE ROOFTOP...(by proxy, on this message board)

is a good strategy, and decoy move? no?
those MIB, russling the bushes for a phoenix_cross, eh?

fight the good fight..keep swinging..and all them other
collocquial at-a-boys...for a purposeful MAN!!!

PS: voice_Doom, alien, MarkosOrrealus, Thomas Crowne,
......Thornfinn Skullsplitter, jasonx, tututkamen, 29M29...

of course your decision to post, even with NSA & Condor
& Patriot 1&2&(soon #3) was an exercise of freedom, no?.............how far down the whirlpool of arcania can we go..before being consumed??

STEP RIGHT UP>>>TRY YOUR LUCK>>>YELLED THE

CARNIVAL BARKER !!!

chill when you need to

enjoy the journey

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join