It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, NWO, Mind Control, and Hidden Messages in Movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ActivistAngel!!
I would say even Evil Dead, which is very cheesy, has a similar message.
Even the "sole survivor" gets it at the end of the movie. Not cool.

Apparently you never saw the sequels or know of the upcoming one. The hero keeps coming back in that particular series so it is really a bad choice here.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ResinLA

I grew up in So Cal and have been to Disneyland many times but will not go back. The employees are treated badly, there is a network of undergound tunnels their security force uses, and many of the themes are disturbing (The Haunted Mansion has a depiction of someone being hung, not something for the kiddies). The Happiest Place On Earth? Maybe the creepiest rip-off is more like it.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by ResinLA

I grew up in So Cal and have been to Disneyland many times but will not go back. The employees are treated badly, there is a network of undergound tunnels their security force uses, and many of the themes are disturbing (The Haunted Mansion has a depiction of someone being hung, not something for the kiddies). The Happiest Place On Earth? Maybe the creepiest rip-off is more like it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Disneyland has some nasty little secrets, just like many if not all of the world's amusement parks. There are amusement parks out there that the public doesn't even know about that are used to indoctrinate and program Illuminati children and sex slave victims. You'd never find them on a map and they usually consist of just 3 or 4 very horrific rollercoasters where one child rides at a time and the ride is extremely traumatic and life-threatening.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Disneyland has some nasty little secrets, just like many if not all of the world's amusement parks. There are amusement parks out there that the public doesn't even know about that are used to indoctrinate and program Illuminati children and sex slave victims. You'd never find them on a map and they usually consist of just 3 or 4 very horrific rollercoasters where one child rides at a time and the ride is extremely traumatic and life-threatening.

Attempting to bring some logic to this laughable thread.

WHAT!! LOL!? Do you have any proof for this at all? These threads crack me up man.

Come on its Disney Land... you people act like things are so perfect. So there was a guy getting hunt in the haunted mansion? Big deal! It's supposed to be haunted!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
Here is a list of some things you should "watch out" for:
Queen of the Damned
The Tomb Raider Trilogy (so far)
Blade (as mentioned earlier)
CSI series
NCIS

i will update this list later, if you have any questions or comments about my previous post, u can email me at [email protected]

I really enjoyed Queen of the Damned. Whats the low down on it?

Also to the OP...I haven't watched the Passion of the Christ, but also want to know what secret messages are in it.

As for eyes wide shut. After watching I thought "I want those 2 hours of my life back" - what an anticlimax.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i know all about this ive seen it all before they want to control us so they control our minds its their main weapon against us the free people.

most people dont know about it there to busy stuffing their faces with food and driving around expensive cars to even notice what their leaders are up to.

i think its also them who made capitalism to distract us so we wouldnt notice what they are up to all the time.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
That was an excellent post! I am glad to know that there are people out there who are aware and awake. A person can consciously make choices to eliminate the bombardment of negative government propaganda from entering their minds as much as possible. I love it when I hear someone discussing other types of phenomenon, it shows that there minds are free. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Found this site interesting:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Now read Brice Taylor (Susan Ford's) Thanks for the Memories (free ebook) www.conspiracyresearch.org...

Go to Chapter: Page 58 Under "Disney".

Sometimes the best way to disguise evil is to sugar coat it so sweet and stick it right under your nose you would never suspect.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
its alot of things they do in movies. these are channeled scripts... they insert codes in certain parts of the film that hit your auric field... so the movie is a weapon. you can actually see the codes if you pause it at the right moment. when the screen is mostly dark. another thing is your Rasha stations of identity (higher self) and your subconscious know what the real story is, and they try to manipulate those parts of self. by feeding you a subtext which your can relate with, but is also twisted, to warp your perception of our collective memory matrix. it is thinly veiled and is more effective on teenagers, which is why hollywood has been choosing teens as the target audience for a while. you cn become a pillar of peace, charity and a breath of fresh air to yourself and your loved ones. arhayas.com

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SolomonTD

also have you noticed all the hexagons? this is how they intend to net our collective and personal auric fields: notice hexagons in following titles transformers movies, tron legacy, the worlds end,star trek into darkness video games : crysis, assassins creed, starcraft 2, the list goes on. again targeting teenagers, when the individual learns about human interaction and first love. there are more but nothing comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Of the many jokes I've heard... the one that is/was spooky was the one I heard in the movie: "Gladiator".
Catching it was rather simple. Understanding it is not. Yet... it is simple.

Let me first introduce you to the idea involved in the joke...
Marcus Aurelius destroys enemies and captures their prized banners. As long as their are people to fight... he cannot rest peacefully. In the beginning of the film you witness a victory. So count that as one blanket. Furthering the mystery... he tells
maximus that there is always someone left to fight. With me so far...?
K... punch line: "Bring an old man another blanket!"
Flags captured and their soldiers dead leave the winner with a banner/blanket...

If you caught the joke... then you're a pretty bright fella. Hopes to ATS!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Born
Are movies really made with triggers for mind control victims?

If you have an interest in these types of hidden meanings/subjects in movies you may "enjoy" watching Sucker Punch

www.imdb.com...

The movie is clearly about mind control / monarch programming although most people that aren't knowledgeable on the subject won't even realise

top topics

<< 1   >>

join