It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati, NWO, Mind Control, and Hidden Messages in Movies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I will openly admit that I am huge film buff. My favorite movies are horror, sci-fi, and martial arts films. I am currently reading "Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open" by Uri Dowbenko. The book details the hidden mesagges in movies like "Blade", "The Passion of the Christ", "The Avengers", "X-Men", "Fight Club", "Kill Bill", and other movies. Some of the hidden messages in the movies concern the Iluminati, Mind Control, the NWO, the Occult, Satanism, etc. It is very much an eye opening book and seems extremely reasonable. I have read many scary articles concerning the suppossed NWO/Illuminati's control over Hollywood and the Movie industry. This is the stuff that truly scares me about the possibilities of an NWO. Are movies really made with triggers for mind control victims? Or are these movies carrying these hidden messages with good intent of informing people of what is "really" going on as it would seem to be the case in Stanley Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut"? Is Disney really the family friendly corporation that we think they are? Or is Disney heavily involved in mind control programming and satanism? Was Frank Sinatra a "slave handler" for mind control victims? Was Marilyn Monroe a victim of Mind Control? Is Shirley Temple a victim of Mind Control? I'm confused? Help!

P.S.- I hope this provides you you guys with an interesting topic as I myself have found it very fascinating.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born
Is Disney really the family friendly corporation that we think they are? Or is Disney heavily involved in mind control programming and satanism?

Never again mention Disney on these boards, LOL. Seriously though, Disney is the source of all evil! Never watch their movies or buy anything Disney related. And under no circumstances visit Disneyland. Be forewarned!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This doesnt neccesarily pertain to movis, but does pertain to that type of media. Have you ever noticed that when you watch certain 'popular' t.v. shows, they make cropcircles out to be a hoax. and they also always depict ufos as people wearing costumes. If you have, then you have witnessed whitewash propaganda. What better tool than to use a common media form to instill in the minds of every human, the thought that all things that aren't mundane, are supernatural, and as such, all things supernatural are false? You ever wonder why it is people get uneasy around the subjects of time travel, secret societies, ufos, and anti-gravity. Throughout time, these are all things that "They" don't want the average human to know about, so They "program" thier minds to shun such concepts, so as to prevent questions from being asked. They don't want questions to be asked, because even the most mundane human can tell if something isn't right. There are, however, humans who are aware of what is going on (like those who are in this forum) who have enough courage to challenge these instilled views, despite knowing the average outcome. Just a little FYI i thought i'd share with this priveledge bit of population.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, I quit letting the kids watch "Lilo and Stitch," because I thought it was having an adverse effect on their behavior. They would immitate stitch (who is a genetically mutated killing machine, in this "rated G" film) and start tearing stuff to pieces. Lilo is an emotionally disturbed child with no intact family, being raised by her older sister. I understand about teaching children that all kinds of families can be loving, but the undertone of this film, at least in my house, was to model DYS-functionality. The sisters relate by yelling, beating each other and throwing things.

Not the value system at my house.

I will confess that I had been letting them watch it without previewing it myself. But no more.

Now, I know that wasn't what you meant. You were looking for explicit imagery in films. There are a couple of websites (one hosted by the masons!) that cover this topic. I'll try and post the links.

I think the movie "blade runner" has a lot of anti-illuminati symbolism. Philip K Dick, the author, helped do the storyboards for the film.

I think "The Man who would be king" directed by John Huston, was turned into an allegory about betraying one's masonic oath.

I think "Flash Gordon" has a lot of anti-masonic symbolism.

Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is, I think pro-NWO in a lot of its subtext.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here is a list of some things you should "watch out" for:
Queen of the Damned
The Tomb Raider Trilogy (so far)
Blade (as mentioned earlier)
CSI series
NCIS

i will update this list later, if you have any questions or comments about my previous post, u can email me at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I find this topic fascinating so far and I would love to see links that point to examples of what you're speaking about in each of the aforementioned movies.

As far as subliminal messaging goes,

from WikiPedia
In the everyday world, many have claimed that subliminal techniques are used in advertising and for propaganda purposes but officially it is denied. In Russia, however, there have been reports of subliminal messages. For example, Pravda has had stories about the discovery of subliminal messages in advertising from the West.

In spite of the popular belief that subliminal messages are widely used to influence audiences, there is little evidence that the technique has ever been used on a mass audience (other than its occasional use by artists who use it to make an artistic statement). There is no evidence that subliminal messages have any effect at all on a viewer or listener, and the current consensus among marketing professionals is that subliminal advertising is ineffective and can be counter-productive.

Zip

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
LOL

You guys always seem to amaze me, now you blame Disney for you dysfunctional children. I am a parent and I take full responsibility for my child!

And he sees Lilo and Stitch!

Well, I quit letting the kids watch "Lilo and Stitch," because I thought it was having an adverse effect on their behavior. They would imitate stitch (who is a genetically mutated killing machine, in this "rated G" film) and start tearing stuff to pieces. Lilo is an emotionally disturbed child with no intact family, being raised by her older sister. I understand about teaching children that all kinds of families can be loving, but the undertone of this film, at least in my house, was to model DYS-functionality. The sisters relate by yelling, beating each other and throwing things.

Not the value system at my house.

I will confess that I had been letting them watch it without previewing it myself. But no more.

Yes you should watch what your kids see, but don’t blame the media! A parent should have 100% control and responsibility of what it shows to the kids.
More and more parents are letting the kids watch TV unattended, why is that?
More and more kids have their own TV’s, why is that?
More and more kids get dysfunctional, why is that?

I BLAME THE WEAK AND UNINTERESTED PARENTS!

My kid loves Disney, yes I know it’s subliminal, and yes I know of the Disney family. But when you take the time to talk with you child and more importantly LISTENING to your child, a lot of these dysfunctional children will stop being dysfunctional. You have to remember that BAD CONTACT is better than NO CONTACT in the eyes of a child!

Stop thinking you know what your child is saying, and start listening to what your child is actually saying!

Peace & love

Bilbo out!

[edit on 26-4-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think that's a little harsh and unnecessary -- let's not call anyone in this thread a bad parent, okay?

When I was a kid, after seeing Ghostbusters, I went around trying to bust ghosts. I've seen kids watch movies and use their imaginations to bring the films to life -- it happens. It's undeniable.

Here's my point.

It's important to be involved in your childrens' lives whether we're talking about watching movies or playing sports or videogames or whatever. Your commentary and responses to the stimuli that you are both subjected to have a huge impact on them. Let's not single out movies, music, or video games specifically as having the biggest or most negative effects on children, because it's a combination of all of these things and the responses that you teach the children to have to them that really impact the children as they develop.

A kid pushed in front of a television without a parental companion to watch with over time will be screwed up no matter what they're watching because they are lacking necessary guidance and communication.

Zip

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think that's a little harsh and unnecessary -- let's not call anyone in this thread a bad parent, okay?

Yes you are correct, it came out wrong I wasn’t calling any one in particular a bad parent, it is just that more and more parents are blaming every body else, for their dysfunctional children.

I say again, my attack wasn’t aimed at some “one”, but at all parents!

Here's my point

Point well taken. And well spoken I commend you!

But we can agree that we need to watch what we let our children watch, and have to have strict censorship, and on top of that we have to watch our selves, from that entire range of subliminal BS.

Bilbo

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
I find this topic fascinating so far and I would love to see links that point to examples of what you're speaking about in each of the aforementioned movies.

In Blade there is a secret organization of vampires called the House of Erebus which is basically supposed to be like the Illuminati.

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg03716.html

Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut is about the occult entertainment of secret societies.

www.umsl.edu...

X-Men is about Nazi experiments that COULD (note I say COULD) possibly relate to secret societies/NWO.

another..._protestgroup.tripod.com/X-MEN.html

For more information I suggest you read Uri Dowbenko's "Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open" which is where the above links come from.

For more indormation look at these sites:

www.conspiracydigest.com... (More info on Hoodwinked by Dowbenko)

[edit on 26-4-2005 by Born]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hell boy was about the nazis tampering with summoning the ANCIENT ONES (or what they called the seven mad gods) and ushering them forth into this world. There is several ancient sumerian script that deals with this. Why they would mention such a thing in a movie? who knows. but it is very real stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ResinLA

True and it also kills kids!
DISNEY PARK RIDES KILLED A TON OF KIDS WHOSE AGE VARIES FROM 8 TO 16!
HOW WEIRD NO?
THEY USE "WEIRD" IMAGES AND AUDIO AS SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES TARGETED AT KIDS AND THEN THEIR RIDES KILLED HEALTHY KIDS!

i'M SCARED! THAT IS WHY I NEVER WANT TO DIE I MEAN RIDE AT DISNEY NOR AN AMUSEMENT PARK!

*ANY MERE SIMILY TO THE REAL WORLD IS MERE COINSIDENCE*

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I haven't read anything official on Kubrick's flm Eyes Wide Shut (Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise) but I did read somewhere (sorry I can't remember where at the moment) that it was Kidman's idea to do the movie and that she took the idea to Tom who jumped at the chance to work with Kubrick... when I saw the film I thought "wow, Tom Cruise is actually doing an expose film of Scientology - how strange"....then right after the film's release Kubrick dies of a heart attack suddenly and Kidman and Cruise break up....somehow I felt that this film was connected to the stormy break up and ...well, just my opinion so don't hurt me...but Kubrick's death as well....

In retrospect I don't think Tom C realized how close to home the film actually hit until it was edited...when a film is being shot - even if you've read the script - you may see the dailies (unedited versions of the daily shooting) but you may not get the whole thrust of a directors vision until the film is edited and in the can....and Kubrick was considered a god of the industry by actors.... I have friends in the industry in L.A. and when I mentioned my 'theory' to a good friend down there she said - " Oh yeah that one has been making the rounds".....

I'm deffo going to check out that book mentioned in the OP....

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
HORROR MOVIES AND THE AGENDA OF THE NWO

Iv often wondered what the connection might be with the horror genre and the aims of the NWO agenda in shaping the human psyche.

Remember that our unconscious minds do not know the difference between "real" and imagined - remember those white knuckles you got at a scary movie?

Such is the nature of trauma induced mind control from Mk ultra to the ghastly accounts of torture of "terrorist"/Iraqi detainees is that primal fear kicks in our most basic drive - SURVIVAL - which gets the unconscious minds attention to be more suggestible than anything.

The funny thing is I dig old zombie flicks like 'dawn of the dead' and 'evil dead' for instance - but a far cry from today's violent video games and gore .

what is the effect? if you get scared you go into low fear vibrational states -or you become de-sensitized and unmoved by the worst violence and gore after a while.

Is AWARENESS the key? - of not only the NWO agenda but also understanding of the deepest levels of self and infinite consciousness?

rob

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There are a HOST of films with occultic symbology.

OK..for instance in the movie "HANCOCK". Will Smith and Charlize Theron's characters are said to be superhumans that were made in pairs. Anyone who know anything about the DOGON religion knows that they are referencing the NUMMO legend.

Crystalinks - The Dogon

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yes, Disney slipped some subliminal messages into their movies. I am a kid myself, and I have watched all these ''subliminal messages' films and i agree that they put subliminal messages. I am younger than 12, but I have searched this topic for around 6 months.

Mr.Walt Disney was satanic, or believed in satan.

Play ''Kids of the future'' backwards (by the Jonus Brothers) The J brothers didn't make this song for '' Meet the Robinsons'' the Disney media did.

Try it out.

Anonymous 12 year old

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Do you mean the orginal Willy Wonka or the new re-make? I found the remake to be very disturbing, as Willy Wonka is openly cruel his guests at the chocolate factory. I guess the original is disturbing, too, with the "secrets of the chocolate factory" and needing a special invitation (which I think is also needed to join secret socieites and the masons).
I met someone who went to Yale and said he saw a lot of stranges things going on (Yale is where Skull & Bones is).

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki

I agree that there is a conspiracy to suppress interest in certain subjects. I first realized this while in college. I actually believed feminists were negative, unhappy, angry women until I met some. They became some of my best friends at school, and I realized there was something in the way feminism is portrayed in mass media/popular culture to steer people away from feminism and to dislike it. Also, I have read and loved comic books since I was a child. I look back at what I was reading, and there were a lot of serious, spirit, helpful stories that informed me (I still read comic books). There was a backlash against comic books, I think in the 50s and 60s which lasted into my childhood. You were a nerd if you read comic books then. This is because "the theys" don't want people to read them. So yes there are any number of subjects that "the theys" don't want people to learn about because it would weaken their power over humanity.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

One thing i think about horror movies:

In many slasher/serial killer movies, the killer kills many people until the sole survivor finally kils him. Until the sequel.

There are two problems with this, in my opinion.

1) The messsage is, the only way to defeat the killer is to kill him. This promotes the idea that violence is the only effecvtive way to deal with violence. I believe in people like MLk and Gandhi (not to mention Jesus)

2) The sequel says, nope, the killer was not defeated. Then he's killed again. Another sequel. The long range message? Evil people cannot be defeated. Evil cannot be defeated. This is a very intentionally demoralizing message (unless you like evil, in which case you cheer)

I would say even Evil Dead, which is very cheesy, has a similar message.
Even the "sole survivor" gets it at the end of the movie. Not cool.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

There is a movie called Spirited Away that I had a similar reaction to.
At first I liked it. But the story is about a girl who gets kidnapped, put to work as a slave, knocked around, abused, you name it. The animation was very good, but you have to look at what is really happening in the story. There are many movies I've seen where the heroes go through hell for a large part of the movie untl they finally win. In my opinion, this is because the story writer is sadistic and likes to put people through hell in story form. Even the XMEN movies have the heores getting their ass kicked up and down the street. In the first movie, THE TOAD had them on the ropes! Ridiculous! I saw a behind the scenes movie about XMEN director Bryan Singer, and I found him to immature and freaky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join