It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Dark Gods

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A few things here.

First. Why is christianity right? Humans were here for about 30,000 before christianity, and had Druidism and Witchcraft, both peaceful and not one led any major wars or inquisitions. But still, for 30,000 everyone went to hell because there was no christianity, and they suppose to be right, so for 30,000 years everyone, wether good or bad, went to hell.

Second, no such thing as a christian. You ask what they are, they are catholic, methodist, not once will you get christian. How do they expect us to believe them when they don't even agree on what to believe?

Third, bible isn't proof. Written by humans, edited by humans, corrupted by humans. Also, proof of editing, which some christians say god would never allow, my shortest one is over one hundred pages shorter than my longest bible. Same font, over one hundred pages missing. I have several, mainly because I like to point out to my "I'm a christian I'm so holy" sister that she worships death.

Fourth, god doesn't love. He kills million because three people say no, we don't believe. He ruined a mans life, killed his freinds and family and workers, just to prove to satan he has a bigger ego.

Fifth, organized religon in itself, is a way to control the masses. It all bs, no more than my invisable freind has a bigger d*ck than your invisable freind.

Sixth, no proof. As said, bible bs, and so are other books. Me and JamesG came up with our pebble people theory. We said pebble people(invisable) created everything, and eat the socks from laundry which explains why socks dissapear when you do laundry. We couldn't prove they existed, but you can't prove they don't, just like with all religon. And don't use just because we can't prove it doesn't mean it's there. I can say just because I can't dissprove it doesn't mean it isn't there.(did I say that right? confusing)

Seventh, money. Catholic church makes more money in a year then what Bill Gates has made in a lifetime. One reason is no taxes, second is they con and extort. Give money so you can go to heaven, when they have no proof this works. Second, you don't give me money, you go to hell. In other words, you no give, he condems you to hell.

Eigth, what about all the stuff the bible screws up with? Time, places, people, ages. People living to 900 years old, or someone made from the rib of another, and no problem with inbreeding. Of course, when cain was sent away from the rest, he was branded so others knew to stay away. But if he was leaving the only people on earth, who were the others who were staying away? The tower explaining langauge and stuff. First, heaven isn't in the clouds, no need to knock it down. Second, no one would have survived a fall like that, and no fall like that would happen on a round planet. Then, flat earth, center of universe, 6,000 years old. False, false, and false.

Then, well, on the title of the subject, not the branches made from it. The dark gods? There is on god, so how can it be dark gods??? If more than one, then not a mono, but a poly, but christianity is mono, so where the dark gods come from? Of course, explained in another topic on this board about the whole christian mono thing.

Well, nine is enough for now. Remember, religon means nothing, there is a supreme being out there, but didn't make a religon, people did.




posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I wanted to contribute my 2 cents worth here. This subject interests me as I personally feel the bible is a shadow of its original version and even the original version was written for man by man.

IMO, the bible promotes the idea that you, a human, are imperfect. Why would the creator create an imperfect human? Physically, our bodies are marvels of science. Even today our body confounds doctors and scientisits. Why would our spirit be any less perfect?

Sin was created by man as a control. Sin teaches you that you are not worthy of God. You are not deserving to be in his divine presence. To reach God you have to go through the church. This allows the church to keep you under its control. It tells you what and when to do anything. It relies on your support.

The idea of needing a go between to reach God is absurd. God is within each of us. We are God as he is us. Everything is God. God is everything. There is no separation.

Everything has to be balanced. Negitive and positive.

The church put the idea of sin to manipulate and control people.

You do realize that something you consider 'evil' is as much a part of God as something you see as 'angelic'.

God as the Creator doesn't see negitive as being undesirable. It is very much needed for balance.

Christianity has labeled negitive beings as demons and assigned the word 'evil' to describe them. To scare you. To keep your from knowing it.

Negitive beings are also know as Service to Self. Positive beings are known as Service to Others.
We, as humans, are Service to self. Yes, we are negitive beings.

I wanted to mention the infusion of language mentioned in the bible. If you do some historical research you will find during that time in history, people started to move around more. More travelers and migration started.

It was also a time of some major battles between eastern countries and western countries. As these newcomers entered 'virgin areas', unknown language was introduced. This caused much confusion in business, social, and cultural areas. This was not an event created by god of the bible.
It was result of social changes.


We were created by 6th density service to self beings.
The 'god'(s) of the Bible were 4th density Service to self beings.

There were a group called the Anaki, 4th density Service to self, and they came from Orion. They came to earth to get Gold. There were 2 brothers, one of which was in charge of earth. This brother was not very nice to humans and considered them expendable and annoying. The 2nd brother and their sister was very tolerant of humans.

As you read the old testament, keep the idea of these 2 brothers. In the old testament 'god' seems to have multipule personalities but the idea of the 2 brothers explains it nicely.

Noahs flood come to mind and is a good example of the 2 brothers. "god' was going to destroy Sodom and Gemoraha (sp) not because it was evil, but because it was a center of human knowlegde and advancement. The nasty brother did not want humans to become to advanced in their technology so he planned to destroy this center. The kind brother warned Noah and instructed him to build a large boat(ark). Even gave him instructions. As you remember from reading the story, Noah wasn't saved cause he was special, he was saved cause he was the only one who took the warning seriously.

At that time in history, Noah's flood was not worldwide. There has been documented proof found that it was pretty much only the Mesopotapian valley that was affected.

Also keep in mind that the first books of the bible were not written untill about 300 years after the death of christ. First written in Hebrew, then Latin, then greek, then the KJV, in the mid 1500's. This version is admittidly written so the king could more easily understand it, according to Rome.

Even as the bible was re written over the years, many original books were changed or omitted. True meanings and social and cultural influences were lost.

It hasn't been since about the last 50 or so years that new information is being discovered about those ancient times. Shedding light on the errors.

The bible is NOT an accurate historical source to create a accurate historical timeline. Outrageous discrepancies are apparent.

Many of the stories in the bible are repeated in a slightly different setting sometimes 2 or 3 times.

Alot of the story lines are present in much older legends from other cultures.

Christ was an Essene. The Essene's were a radical group that adhered to the older gnostic beliefs. Christ was also a Master Craftsman. Due to the loss of meaning through the different re-writings, it was said Christ and his father Joseph were carpenters.

Christ and his Father Joseph were of Royal blood, as was Christs mother. And the surname Mary was a title in those days.
Mary Magdalene was of royal blood and bore Christ 3 children. Two sons and a daughter.

Christ was a very special person with a very special spirit. Christ's physical body was a product of Mary and Joseph but he was a 6th density Service to Others being. Because Christ was a 6th density, he was not veiled. From a very young child he knew who he was and why he was here.

Christ brought political attention to himself in those time because of his teachings. Soon he was targeted and was to be crucified.

He was hung from the cross of Fri. Now the traditions of the day was that all criminals were to be hung early in the day. Christ was never hung till mid afternoon. Tradition dictated that because the sabbath started at sundown (or 6pm) all had to be removed from the cross by that time. Christ only hung on the cross a couple hours.

If you recall the roman guard assigned to Christ was later revealed to be a part of a plan to save Christ. Remember the vinegar soaked rag that was given to christ? This was provided by his mother Mary. It was actually soaked in a drug that would Christ to appear dead. (it is well documented that type of drug did exist then). So, as Christ appeared to be dead or dying he was drugged. When the roman soldier stabbed Christ in the rib, it was a very carefully placed stab wound. Do a little research on human anatomy mand you will find it possible to administer a wound in that area that would not be fatal.

After he was taken down, he was carried by his friends and family to his tomb. There under the guise of preparing the body, they ministered to him, helped him overcome the drug, tended his wound till he was able to leave.

Because of the political turmoil and the fact that Christ was supposed to be dead, Christ went into a monastary in the mountains. Here is were a crucial erroe in translation happens. The word used to tell about 'going up the mountain' was confused with the word ascend. In the bible, it tells of how some saw him after he 'has risen'. They were seeing him off to his new home.

Mary Magdalene, his wife and 2 children and one in the womb, Christs brother and a few others all fled from there to France.

FWIW, Catholics are encouraged to pay a priest to pray for a passed loved one so they may pass from pergatory. The emotional blackmail causes most catholics to pay the ransom.

An interesting thing to note is this. Up till the 1900's, the church was in full power. Nobody did much of anything without the churches approval. Not even Kings and Queens.

In the 1900's this power has transferred to government.

Before you ask where did I get my information and how do I know it is true, I will answer.
I am not saying all this is true but I do firmly believe it. I researched and read and am still looking at all kinds of sources for information. I have often changed my stand on an issue and , I am sure, I probably will again as new information is revealed.

Phimes



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Quote////The church put the idea of sin to manipulate and control people


The church???
Control whom???
So if man's law sais it is wrong to kill,steal,etc .....is that not good ???
You have to have certain boundaries otherwise all will fall in one day....
Man's law is here on earth.......and whether or not we like it, we abide by these laws............You break the law.....you pay the price....

Sin was not part of the 'church'(ekklisia......the people )
It was the falling away from God that created the sin ...departure from God......wanting to be like God....
Desire,having conceived sin, gives rise to active sin[James 1:14-15]
Eve,tempted by the Devil,saw the forbidden tree not for what it was but what she wanted,in accordance with obvious forms of desire[1 John 2:16;Gen. 3:6] Imagined a certain special, pleasant taste in the forbidden fruit-this is the lust of the flesh.
And it was pleasing to the eye,it seemed to the woman to be more beautiful than all the other fruit-this is the lust of the eyes,or the passion to aquire.
It was desireable because it grants knowledge.Eve wanted that love of glory ......that divine knowledge that it offered.
''For the good that I would do,I do not:but the evil which I would not,that I do.
Now If I do that I would not,it is no more that I do it,
but sin that dwelleth in me [Rom .7:19-20 ]

In other words,it is impossible for man,by his own powers,without the interference or help of God, to restore his damaged and disrupted nature.
Therefore ,it was nessasary for God Himself to come down and dwell upon the earth.
The incarnation of the Son of God was nessasary for the restration of the fallen and corrupted nature of man, to save man from damnation and eternal death...(''The law of God'' Archpriest Seraphim Slobodskoy.1912-1971)



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Phimes, what is your principle belief?

If I may ask so?



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The church wanted and needed to control you. The church was the governing force in those days. The church told kings and Queens what to do and what not to do.

There was a need to keep you coming to the church, to keep you needing the church and the churches connection to god. They told you, you were not worthy of God. You had sinned. So you needed the church to seek God and his forgiveness for you.

You don't need any one to intervene on your behalf to God. You, in Gods eyes are perfect. There is no sin in God/Creators eyes.

I guess I need to point out something right here and now.

Quoting scriptures to debate me are not gonna work. The Bible is a corrupt accounting of Jesus and the historical data it holds.
When I refer to God with capital letters, it is NOT referring to the god of the Bible.

Who ever said you could fall away from God? The church? Can you separate drops of water from the ocean? yes, but it is still water and is as perfect as the water in the ocean.

WE are a part of God. God is us. There is NO separation. This is the only sin going on here. The idea the church puts in your head thinking you have to be forgiven for something.

As for the laws that we govern ourselves with, some laws are just and some are not. But all are in place as a control.

Quote: Man's law is here on earth.......and whether or not we like it, we abide by these laws............You break the law.....you pay the price.... end quote.

Your right, this is mans law here on earth. And it is mans false unproductive law that tells you...you have sinned. A control mechanism put in place.

Quote: In other words,it is impossible for man,by his own powers,without the interference or help of God, to restore his damaged and disrupted nature. end Quote.

First, humans are not damaged or have a disrupted nature. Another control feature to keep coming to the church for divine intervention.

I will be by your own free will that you will ascend to a higher vibration. God has put all the mechanisms in place for us to evolve at our own pace. That is all the 'intervention' God does. YOU decide which path you follow.

If you follow your line of reasoning it could go something like this.

If we make a bad choice, we pay the price. We are the one held accountable. That is how a lesson is learned.

If you have a child that makes a bad choice and gets themselves into trouble, the best way to teach the child the lesson of their mistake is for the child to pay the consequince. If the child steals money, the child needs to work to repay what he stole. If his father repays the money for the child, what did the child learn? He learned that Dad will bail him out and he doesn't have to worry about the future price he will pay if he repeats the crime.

This is the same principal that should be applied to the idea of our sins being forgiven through Christ's Blood. What have you learned? That you are always going to be bailed out by the Father?

A person needs to learn their own lessons to receive the wisdom of God within themselves. It is the wisdom that will save you, not Christ hanging from a cross. We are to be accountable for ourselves.

If our society, as a whole, were more accountable for the actions that are perpertrated on us, we would not be in the position we find ourselves in.

Organized religion puts restrictions on the individual. It tells us not to look beyond our bible, not to look beyond the clergy for answers. We have had our free will, which is the true "gift" from God, taken from us.

If we are restricted in what we are allowed to experience, how are we to learn what is good and evil? The idea of the original sin is a way to put restrictions on you. Your are taught to believe you have inherited sin. How can this be so when you are a child of God? God has not put this sin on your head, mankind has.

If we are taught to believe that we are sinful, how could we possibly look within ourselves to find God? Would God dwell in such a place? The church does not want you to look inside yourself for God because you would find him. Then what power would the church (religion) have over you? You will find God within yourself as that is where he dwells.

Sin is man made NOT God given.

Quote; to save man from damnation and eternal death END Quote.

Who says man needs saved? The sin never occurred except in the minds of population controlling churches and religions.

And there is no eternal death of the spirit. But the fear of it keeps you going through those church doors.

Phimes



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Gnostic Christianity has always fascinated me, because of its combination between higher logic, spiritual purity, and an open questioning mind.

In Gnostic texts, God had a mother, Sophia, whi is wisdom, and wisdom is the fount from which all being, supreme and not, spring from.

Its actually alot more beign and sensical than is common fundimentalist Christianity.



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
A few things here.

First. Why is christianity right? Humans were here for about 30,000 before christianity, and had Druidism and Witchcraft, both peaceful and not one led any major wars or inquisitions. But still, for 30,000 everyone went to hell because there was no christianity, and they suppose to be right, so for 30,000 years everyone, wether good or bad, went to hell.

Second, no such thing as a christian. You ask what they are, they are catholic, methodist, not once will you get christian. How do they expect us to believe them when they don't even agree on what to believe?

Third, bible isn't proof. Written by humans, edited by humans, corrupted by humans. Also, proof of editing, which some christians say god would never allow, my shortest one is over one hundred pages shorter than my longest bible. Same font, over one hundred pages missing. I have several, mainly because I like to point out to my "I'm a christian I'm so holy" sister that she worships death.

Fourth, god doesn't love. He kills million because three people say no, we don't believe. He ruined a mans life, killed his freinds and family and workers, just to prove to satan he has a bigger ego.

Fifth, organized religon in itself, is a way to control the masses. It all bs, no more than my invisable freind has a bigger d*ck than your invisable freind.

Sixth, no proof. As said, bible bs, and so are other books. Me and JamesG came up with our pebble people theory. We said pebble people(invisable) created everything, and eat the socks from laundry which explains why socks dissapear when you do laundry. We couldn't prove they existed, but you can't prove they don't, just like with all religon. And don't use just because we can't prove it doesn't mean it's there. I can say just because I can't dissprove it doesn't mean it isn't there.(did I say that right? confusing)

Seventh, money. Catholic church makes more money in a year then what Bill Gates has made in a lifetime. One reason is no taxes, second is they con and extort. Give money so you can go to heaven, when they have no proof this works. Second, you don't give me money, you go to hell. In other words, you no give, he condems you to hell.

Eigth, what about all the stuff the bible screws up with? Time, places, people, ages. People living to 900 years old, or someone made from the rib of another, and no problem with inbreeding. Of course, when cain was sent away from the rest, he was branded so others knew to stay away. But if he was leaving the only people on earth, who were the others who were staying away? The tower explaining langauge and stuff. First, heaven isn't in the clouds, no need to knock it down. Second, no one would have survived a fall like that, and no fall like that would happen on a round planet. Then, flat earth, center of universe, 6,000 years old. False, false, and false.

Then, well, on the title of the subject, not the branches made from it. The dark gods? There is on god, so how can it be dark gods??? If more than one, then not a mono, but a poly, but christianity is mono, so where the dark gods come from? Of course, explained in another topic on this board about the whole christian mono thing.

Well, nine is enough for now. Remember, religon means nothing, there is a supreme being out there, but didn't make a religon, people did.



Hmmmm. One, the human race existed in 30.000 b.c.? You have proof of this? No.

Two. To be Christioan means simply believing and accepting Jesus Christ. And, then living life like Him. It will be a hard road.

Three. You have to have faith my man. The bible was inspired by God and handed down to the writers as divine word....


Fourth. The Old testament was the Law. Jesus had not come as Savior. ... ok,you have a child who commits a crime, do you punish them? How? do any of us know God's mind?

Eight....sorry, tired, no time to respond to all points. Proof is in faith my man. You would have to read the book to find why there are no contradictions. I can not help you there. The dark gods spoken of are fallen angels bud. Demons, there leader Satan or Lucifer as he was once known in the good times with God.



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phimes
The church wanted and needed to control you. The church was the governing force in those days. The church told kings and Queens what to do and what not to do.

There was a need to keep you coming to the church, to keep you needing the church and the churches connection to god. They told you, you were not worthy of God. You had sinned. So you needed the church to seek God and his forgiveness for you.

You don't need any one to intervene on your behalf to God. You, in Gods eyes are perfect. There is no sin in God/Creators eyes.

I guess I need to point out something right here and now.

Quoting scriptures to debate me are not gonna work. The Bible is a corrupt accounting of Jesus and the historical data it holds.
When I refer to God with capital letters, it is NOT referring to the god of the Bible.

Who ever said you could fall away from God? The church? Can you separate drops of water from the ocean? yes, but it is still water and is as perfect as the water in the ocean.

WE are a part of God. God is us. There is NO separation. This is the only sin going on here. The idea the church puts in your head thinking you have to be forgiven for something.

As for the laws that we govern ourselves with, some laws are just and some are not. But all are in place as a control.

Quote: Man's law is here on earth.......and whether or not we like it, we abide by these laws............You break the law.....you pay the price.... end quote.

Your right, this is mans law here on earth. And it is mans false unproductive law that tells you...you have sinned. A control mechanism put in place.

Quote: In other words,it is impossible for man,by his own powers,without the interference or help of God, to restore his damaged and disrupted nature. end Quote.

First, humans are not damaged or have a disrupted nature. Another control feature to keep coming to the church for divine intervention.

I will be by your own free will that you will ascend to a higher vibration. God has put all the mechanisms in place for us to evolve at our own pace. That is all the 'intervention' God does. YOU decide which path you follow.

If you follow your line of reasoning it could go something like this.

If we make a bad choice, we pay the price. We are the one held accountable. That is how a lesson is learned.

If you have a child that makes a bad choice and gets themselves into trouble, the best way to teach the child the lesson of their mistake is for the child to pay the consequince. If the child steals money, the child needs to work to repay what he stole. If his father repays the money for the child, what did the child learn? He learned that Dad will bail him out and he doesn't have to worry about the future price he will pay if he repeats the crime.

This is the same principal that should be applied to the idea of our sins being forgiven through Christ's Blood. What have you learned? That you are always going to be bailed out by the Father?

A person needs to learn their own lessons to receive the wisdom of God within themselves. It is the wisdom that will save you, not Christ hanging from a cross. We are to be accountable for ourselves.

If our society, as a whole, were more accountable for the actions that are perpertrated on us, we would not be in the position we find ourselves in.

Organized religion puts restrictions on the individual. It tells us not to look beyond our bible, not to look beyond the clergy for answers. We have had our free will, which is the true "gift" from God, taken from us.

If we are restricted in what we are allowed to experience, how are we to learn what is good and evil? The idea of the original sin is a way to put restrictions on you. Your are taught to believe you have inherited sin. How can this be so when you are a child of God? God has not put this sin on your head, mankind has.

If we are taught to believe that we are sinful, how could we possibly look within ourselves to find God? Would God dwell in such a place? The church does not want you to look inside yourself for God because you would find him. Then what power would the church (religion) have over you? You will find God within yourself as that is where he dwells.

Sin is man made NOT God given.

Quote; to save man from damnation and eternal death END Quote.

Who says man needs saved? The sin never occurred except in the minds of population controlling churches and religions.

And there is no eternal death of the spirit. But the fear of it keeps you going through those church doors.

Phimes




Phimes, you need to start your own cult dude. You sure have the right stuff...bring the koolaid ok?



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
But what is it that the Church wants???

The church(people) is there for guidance......like the president is there for the people(that is what they say! ) ...

There has to be an order of things ,otherwise there will be chaos everywhere........

Sin is something which each of us know of.....Conscience tells us what is right or what is not right.....we all have our conscience within us........if one does see their sin(conscience telling them ...inner voice) then one cannot overcome what is right or not right.

If one is allowed to '''do as thy wilt'' then one will live like an animal........pleasing only themselves and living for today.........



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Nope, don't need no Cult.
You either agree or you don't, I'm not going to kill you because you won't convert. (Unlike Christainities policies).

Free will is the Universal law. Christainity steals that away.

Helen,

Perhaps you had better do some historical research on the churches role in history. Your question is a bit naive.
Become informed so we may have a better discussion.

Certainly we have a conscience. And it is responsible for many of us to pause before we act. But to assume it is connected and is the 'sin' part of us is silly.

Again the church has instilled the belief that a basic human function is sinful.

Sex between husband and wife is discouraged by the church unless you are reproducing. This is a normal perfect human function. Why did the church have to turn it into something dirty and sinful?

The act itself isn't sinful..the churches definition of it is....

Phimes



posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I AM A DARK GOD IT IS ALL TRUE

TUT TUT



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Quote: "The notion that humankind was created by some type of
Extra-Terrestrial Genetic Manipulation."

Well here I go joining the Freak Show - but I for One believe it! What is the Missing Link that Sparked our Evolution from Apes/Monkeys to what we are today? All signs point to the Above! It looks like we have
Alien DNA within our own Genetic Structure (There is a Whole Lot to our Genetic Structure that Scientists can't seem to figure out - so they ended up calling this extra material "Garbage" or "JUNK") which was designed to be ACTIVATED at certain points over time! There are various Factors that might set it off!
Art & Creativity are good examples! Spirituality & Drugs are another!
Perhaps we were Initially Created just to be a SLAVE RACE/SPECIES - but look at us now - We are Capable of SO MUCH MORE! Just my theory!


[edit on 13-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]



posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I believe very much on what the original poster says......you may want to read this thread also....
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I dont believe we have been given or allowed the entire works of what was left for us, as far as the Bible is concerned.



there are 18 years of jesus life obliterated, which makes no sense at all. We have books of the bible that have no relevance to Divine love, yet more than half his life is missing, the divine love in human form. I would imagine the missing part would negate the organized religions of this world.



Humans have existed on earth for far more than 30,000 years BC. There is evidence of humanity going back almost 100,000 years, and human like peoples living over 500,000 years. Tools, campsites, bone engravings, etc.
Anthropology and archeology are passions of mine, as well as spiritual and religious(dislike that word) studies.



There are conflicting themes in what was left to us in the Bible, the varying debates here and elsewhere are testament to that;

God inhabits you, PERIOD. If you believe in the bible, Jesus states Flatly that the kingdom of God is within you. This however seems to be completely overlooked by most religious teachings, as it would conflict with the heaven they are trying to market.


The Book of Thomas, from the Nag Hammadi discoveries, goes a step further. In it Jesus pokes fun at people that believe heaven is a place in the sky;

"Jesus said: If those who lead you say to you: See, the kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will go before you; if they say to you: It is in the sea, then the fish will go before you. But the kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty."

No wonder the church didnt want the book of thomas to be included in the Bible. It would utterly destroy the very foundation of fear that the church derives control from.

Maybe one day we will have access to what was left.



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

Work of satan.

The truth of god has already been revealed through his son.

Tons of millions of miraales have happened in his sons church, tons of miracles
have happened proclaiming that jesuss was and is the lord.

Those who cannot believe do not want to believe.

more signs of course will be given because of
his mercy.


peace.


keep your religious babbling out of here
you dismiss it without any rational thought and blindingly dismiss it as a "work of satan."



posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth
 



What are these Miracles you are refering too ?
Satan mean adversary so you mean this is the work of someone opposing god . According to this text (and to many more from various "religion") , Satan and God would be the one and the same .

What was the Truth of god revealed through his son ? Beside a book wrote in no one can prove the creation period ???

I want to believe but I can't .

the "God" church is not even following the "God" writing as alot of priests are racists , homophobics ( A mercyfull church would NEVER chastise nor condemn homosexuality yet it does ) etc.

Regardless of the religions , the "God" is always bringing back his " childs" to him . How Mercyfull is it that the "God" is killing his childs for his own pleasure ?

In My opinion , Religion is a fraud as it became a way to make money (for Church) , to condone action that are opposite to the actual writing (the Jihad and the killings of innocent peoples) etc.

You are your own god yet we can't explain the unexplainable .



posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Toltec
 


I'm having a hard time finding evidence to support this assertion, especially considering that there's a fragment of the Dead Sea Scrolls called "Words of Moses"....

www.deadseascrollsfoundation.com...




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join