It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Artificially produced antibiotics (drugs) only kill bacterial organisms while Colloidal Silver Water is known to kill bacteria, viruses and fungi without harmful side effects or toxicity in the human body and animals. It is harmless to human enzymes and has no known reaction with medications. In today's world of viral and bacterial pollution and mutations it is imperative that we begin to recognize the importance of alternative methods to cure diseases.
Some articles and web sites are devoted to the debunking of all alternative, non-pharmaceutical therapies, including colloidal silver. This intentional disinformation is being promoted by pro-pharmaceutical shills who want to freighten people away from using colloidal silver. Why? Because colloidal silver works too well, and the drug companies know it! If the general public knew how wide-spectrum and incredibly effective collidal silver is, people might begin to realize that they don't need to take all those expensive pharmaceutical antibiotics, with their wonderfulside effects. When you consider both human and animal consumption of antibiotics, the loss would represent billions each month!
((Read the part about where they try to scare people into thinking their skin will turn grey, if they take collidal silver for a long time. The one ladies skin turned grey because she was taking colliodal silver protein, nose drops. There's no protein in silver water, so no grey skin !!! ))
Colloidal Silver provides the catalyst which disables the enzyme that all one-celled invaders use for their oxygen metabolism. In effect, Colloidal Silver 'strangles' over 650 disease-creating bacteria, fungi (including yeasts), viruses, and parasites by cutting off their oxygen supply. Because these micro-organisms are suffocated, rather than poisoned, resistant strains fail to develop (the germs cannot mutate and develop). www.theolivebranch.com...
Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
just be sure that you don't take too much colloidal silver. It IS possible to take too much of a good thing. I've heard of instances of people who have had very high levels of colloidal silver in their systems and it turned their skin a very pronounced grey color. I'm not kidding.