It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any one for a new govenment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ADVISOR, you are right - but first people will have to learn what our government was. They got to learn the concept of states rights, the concept of equity law versus common law, the concept of property rights, etc. They have to learn legal doctrines such as the vagueness doctrine (Title 26, CFR - that is Internal Revenue Code should be declared unconstitutional just based on the vagueness doctrine). The people must learn these things if they expect to be able to reform the government (I include both federal and state governments).

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
well let me sleep on it and maby ill come up with a way i will post again tomaro

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have awoke and I now have an idea for taking control of our guvernment
we should start by creating a money making buisness and then slowly start to buy out bigger and bigger buisness's and keep working our way bigger and big.

we could even start a secret society where we have people like us start maney buisness's and start buying out bigger and bigger buissness. It would be better on a large scale like this

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
when the common people, are in control of government and working for thier needs, not the needs of a few rich men who made it big, then we can have what america is really all about. equility. when all people, can come together and decide on a course of action, democratically, and by people in their own walk of life, from all races, without any one man being regarded as higher than another, um except for the military, that has to happen, but in that case keep a volunteer military. then we can have america. not when people turn their backs or act a certain way when a cop walks by, not when we fear law, for our doing nothing more than living, when our thirst for information is quenched by the truth, not some coverup, then we can be america.

we can only be free, when we are not bound to law by our corporate masters, and when we can make our own decisions, not be bent to conformity as a child, when we won't know any better. when we can accept difference and live in unity with it. not silently segregated from one another, when a white man can drive through a black neighborhood and look out the windows without fear. then we can be equal, and free.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
so how do you propose we go about this, and how can i help

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
First off, become a registered voter....second off, continue to hope, because from what I have read in this thread....it simply ain't going to happen.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
read this one...

click me

what a sad state of affairs, however, it was only a matter of time. i think this is reason enough for me to come back to the states.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It ain't just the government it every organization that has something to do with the UN. The banking system religious leaders, everyone. Wether the Reagans or the Jews. IT's basically a power battle between families. I am Scottish/Irish so I guess I have a edge.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar

If you really want to organize a rebellion/revolution, get off of ATS and start organizing.
It'll take years to prepare, acquiring weapons, ammo, food, vehicles, forces, intelligence souces, etc...

Or alternatively, you could start your own political party.
If you talk enough sense, people will vote for you.
But I guess that will seem like too much hard work and a more sane option wouldn't it?

Armed struggle will make people like me (who genuinely want to live their lives in freedom and peace) your enemy.

So thanks for threatening to wipe me out and raising the possibility that one day I may be forced to shoot you. You've made my day. Not.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Or alternatively, you could start your own political party.
If you talk enough sense, people will vote for you.
But I guess that will seem like too much hard work and a more sane option wouldn't it?

Armed struggle will make people like me (who genuinely want to live their lives in freedom and peace) your enemy.

So thanks for threatening to wipe me out and raising the possibility that one day I may be forced to shoot you. You've made my day. Not.

a polical party aint such a bad idea. but never have i mentioned a need to stand up and start killing people. nor have i threatened to wipe you out. there are many options open to us for imformation, anywhere from normal spies, to the freedom of information act, and if the latter doesn't work, we can raise all kinds of hell about it and get people to wonder why a bunch of crackheads can't get a little bit of information on something they give no damn about. a Patriot Party, of people who wish for truth, exposure and an end to corruption is a great idea. armed struggle is a last resort, but it will not be enacted unless there is not good reason, that i can promise you. in the event of martial law, then military and federal personnel would be fair game. so would we.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Guerilla Warfare is the only way!

Don't you guys think that if you just replace the current governent to what it was originally that it will just corrupt itself over and over again? You would have to set in place some new standards and laws that would counter the corruption that is inevitable.

For instance, no laws are subject to change without agreement of 90% of the populace.

It would probably also benefit the people if their were no executive office.

Each candidate for a position in the government is given the same amount of money for their campaign, and can only use that money (therefore the rich will not have absolute control over the government).

(Just some ideas from a bored soul stuck in the confines of work)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join