It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any one for a new govenment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am new to this disscusion group so this may be an old topic. I dont know about you guys but im sick
of our government hiding every thing from us and i think something should be done about it what do u think

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think were just going to have to live with it. Unless we adopt the EU. Which then we would just be joining the NWO. I believe thats worse. We just get to speculate for now.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   
jasonx

Agree. What do you propose to do, as an individual citizen?

Nightwalker

Disagree.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I just dont think we should just sit around and do nothing even tho we are good at it

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If you're talking bout the US govt Jasonx i would agree but not only the US govt should change but all Govt should change their ways.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've been thinking alot about this lately also. It's a bit Idealistic I know but I am wondering just how important a government is. I think the real problem comes from weakness, lazyness and those who need to follow someone else. If everyone would lead themselves you would have individuals, but when you have a bunch of followers you have drones. Leaders think about what they are doing and why, drones just do, and that gets dangerous. Not to mention that Government, or Society or the System isn't even a real thing. It's made up, not even real. It's just a word that doesn't even exist, and since it's failing and or killing most people anyway at this point, it can all stop if everyone would just stop giving into it. It's that easy. Too idealistic ya think??

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
mask

there is nothing we can do as indiviual citizens but there is strength in numbers

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
jasonx

I think there are things you can do as an individual citizen. You can choose to be empowered by visiting sites like this, it can do that for you.

Depends on your age, ability to get around, and time available, of course. But you can't leave things for 'somebody' to do.

If you know the government is lying to you, and it smacks you in the face every day and offends you and hurts you personally (never mind that it is altering the future course of America in an irretrievably bad way), what should you do?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yes, I too agree.

However, this had been brought up in many threads here.

If you really want to organize a rebellion/revolution, get off of ATS and start organizing.
It'll take years to prepare, acquiring weapons, ammo, food, vehicles, forces, intelligence souces, etc...

If you ever do become a threat to the government and you're on a big site like ATS, they'll take you out.

I'll back you 110%.
I'm too busy with crap right now so I can't really organize anything right now. If someone wants to step forward, I'll help.

Searching for hope in humanity,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Getting those numbers is the problem. I can tell you what happens to people who resist. Listen you can't get enough people interested in even going to a seminar - you exepect change. First - get educated, learn law, learn the constitution, learn history. Two - form a plan. But based on my experience, you will not change a thing because the people who will educate themselves is too few. Those who will actually do something are fewer.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
so crazydrowelf are you with me or agenst me

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Apathy is an even worse enemy to the USA than the corrupt Bush administration.

But it is a good friend to the Bush administration, as herein evidenced... (no offense meant to anyone at all except the terminally apathetic).

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
Getting those numbers is the problem. I can tell you what happens to people who resist. Listen you can't get enough people interested in even going to a seminar - you exepect change. First - get educated, learn law, learn the constitution, learn history. Two - form a plan. But based on my experience, you will not change a thing because the people who will educate themselves is too few. Those who will actually do something are fewer.
if there is one thing iv learned in this world people belive every thing you say could we use that to our advantage

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Do you have any idea how to form a political movement? Do you have any idea what can happen to you? Look - I have been around a lot longer than most of the people here, and I knew some of the people who resisted as personal friends and I know what happened to them. The problem is that most people are too tied up with mantaining their life style and are not going to jeopadize it. You don't even understand the concept of economic warfare or know the relationship between the right to property and other civil rights. You going to change the government?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
as i said before it cant be done buy one single person. you need people with diffrent education in diffrent areas of govenment

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well why don't you just post some ideas what kind of approach you would take. What would be your programs? What would you do about invisible contracts, hidden equity law? What CFR titles would you change? What agencies need replaced? How would you change the justice system? How about elimination of implied replevin procedures?

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I am all for re-enstateing the "Original Government"!

I would like to see this country as the way it was intended, not something new...

Enough of this new BS, thats what got us here in the first place. Our government was emplaced by "living documents", and that is how it should stay. The abuse from those in power and those who used to be, are not acceptible.
Be
The Resister

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
well as some of you guys have stated i have no clue where to start but with a little help and a shove in the right direction we would have a better shot that way then going at it alone

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the board, read the site rules and don't forget to pick on the chicken that clucks around here...

p.s.
stay away from the guys with nets and toteing whitebuckle jackets...they are quick!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join