It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safe or satanic? Church leaders argue over Freemasonry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i especially like the part of masonic initiation, where they threaten the new mason that they will stab him to death if he reveals their secrets.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
First this:

Quote: "From a Christian perspective Freemasonry is definitely Satanic.
Even the 1st Degree has openly Satanic elements in the way an initiate is brought out of Spiritual Darkness and into "The Light."
Ummm... a Christian is in Spiritual Darkness...how does that work?"

and then this:

Quote: "Smells like Satanism to me... even as an Atheist."

So let me get this straight - you are NOT a Christian - yet you claim to speak on behalf of Christianity. You are NOT a Mason - yet you constantly comment on what Masonry is all about! You are in fact an Atheist - yet you Dare to Define what is "Christian" & that Masonry is "Satanic" - Necros your Credibility has officially reached the 0-ZERO-0 Level!

Quote: "Ultimately this is a Religion that revels in war and conflict and has NO fixed morality at all."

Again you Dare to Comment on FreeMasonry! Masonry is NOT a Religion you Propagandist!
It is a Fraternal Order!

You are hardly Qualified to be Commenting of these Topics - ATHEIST - you will NEVER be a Mason or Christian!

You have no idea of what "Morality" is - Masonry is ROOTED in Morality! Perhaps you forgot to take into consideration that not every Person who claims to be a Christian is in fact a Christian - just as not every person who claims to be a Mason is in fact a Mason! In Fact most Masons ARE Christians you Ignoramus!

Since "LaVey-ian Satanists" are in Reality Atheists, such as yourself, perhaps YOU are the REAL SATANIST!

How does it feel Buddy?

[edit on 10-5-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
i especially like the part of masonic initiation, where they threaten the new mason that they will stab him to death if he reveals their secrets.

That never happens once in the initiation, nor has it ever. You see, Freemasonry does not need to threaten any new candidates. The words and symbols that Freemasonry uses are much more eloquent and create more of an impression on the mind than an empty threat does. But, of course, you wouldn't realize that, being so ignorant and all.

I'll take it a step further: if you can show me where this is done, I will give you $100.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

LOL! That's hilarious. Thanks for the great laugh..I needed it.

I especially like a non-Mason...who'll NEVER BE a Mason believing such garbage. Funny thing is...I've studied Masonry for years and Anti-Masonry for years and I've NEVER heard or read that.

Tends to make one believe you're making that up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join