It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgot to breath!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is probably a stupid question but I wondering if any of you have experienced this...

I was out have a cigerette this evening, and as I was coming near to the end I forgot about what I was I doing and was thinking about literally nothing... my mind was blank, so much so that I wasn't even aware how long I was stood like this.. next thing I know I get this urge to breath out like when you have been holding you breath for a long time. Stil wasn't sure for how long though.. I things similar to this happen when I have driven (getting to places without even really being away of the journey and even eating..I had a real issue with swallowing.. I just couldn't remember what to do.. I wanted to chow down but couldn't engage knocking the food down my throat!

What is the deal with that?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think your just weird o_O...

Nah joking, Ive forgoten to breath many times...and forgotten to open doors...and many other things...

You start to wonder how I'm still alive...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Dont worry im 29 and i still forget to breath sometimes...hehehe
once i was drinking Coke and I forgto i was swalling so i took a breath at the same time and i shocked ...lol... the all thing came out throu my nose... hehehehehe...i dont know why it happens, but it does, to many other ppl...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ya I forget to breath tons of times. Once I dreamt I was under water so I started holding my breath! Im glad I woke up!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
ya I forget to breath tons of times. Once I dreamt I was under water so I started holding my breath! Im glad I woke up!

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! that is freaken hilarious. yeah I wake up in the middle of the night cause i forget to breath. sometimes i forget to breath when i'm awake ,i'm glad i'm not the only one.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy

Originally posted by Croat56

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! that is freaken hilarious. yeah I wake up in the middle of the night cause i forget to breath. sometimes i forget to breath when i'm awake ,i'm glad i'm not the only one.

We should start a club

top topics

join