It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2005 in Munich, Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's on.

The secretive Bilderberg conference will certainly be taken place in Munich, Germany around the first or second week of May.

www.bilderberg.org...

It will be coincided with the 60th Anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany in Europe and the President Bush's trip to Latvia, the Netherlands, Russia and Georgia from May 6th to 10th.

My speculation that the Bilderberg conference 2005 would be most likely be on May 11th to the 14th due to the fact President Bush will make a probable appearance in that secretive conference on the way home from the Republic of Georgia with a stopover in Germany. Look for sudden reservations and hotel booking in and around Munich around the first two weeks of May.

No listing of who will make the appearance this year, though it would be more of the same as in last year's attendees plus some new faces.

I have few speculations of what will be on the Bilderberg 2005 conference:

1 - the current state of the global economy
2 - the current state of the United States' economy and dollar issues.
3 - Iran's and North Korea's WMD activities
4 - natural disasters, i.e. the Asian tsunami, unpredictable weather and earthquake activities
5 - the high costs resulting from major natural disasters
6 - Israel-Palestinian matters
7 - the future of the European Union
8 - the futures of FTAA, CAFTA and ASEAN.
9 - other unresolved issues from the past

What are your speculations?

[edit on 4/24/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm just a little surprised by this lack of interests in the Bilderberg conference 2005.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't think it is a lack of interest, just a lack of knowledge.
I'm very interested in the Bilderberg's meeting. I wouldn't want to guess as to who will show up or what will be discussed.

But thanks for this information and please keep us posted as to anything else you hear.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwas
I don't think it is a lack of interest, just a lack of knowledge.
I'm very interested in the Bilderberg's meeting. I wouldn't want to guess as to who will show up or what will be discussed.

But thanks for this information and please keep us posted as to anything else you hear.

Check out the last year's Bilderberg conference by clicking on the 2004 link at that Bilderberg website.

I don't "hear" anything.
Just follow through the Bilderberg.org website.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Lets just keep in mind that that website is not the site for the actual Bilderburg group.

I suspect that the Prime Minister of Canada will be at the meeting this time. He published a call for a Leadership Group in Foreign Affairs (no, its not a website about dating foreign chicks).

Please refer to my thread here for more info on that particular aspect.

I'm surprised no one has ever been able to crash the meetings. Perhaps its not so surprising tho, since lots of the peopel attending it probably have their own security teams sweeping thru it.

Any ATSers in Munich might want to start caryying around a camera those days!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I'm surprised no one has ever been able to crash the meetings. Perhaps its not so surprising tho, since lots of the peopel attending it probably have their own security teams sweeping thru it.

Any ATSers in Munich might want to start caryying around a camera those days!

There used to be a news reporter from The Spotlight Newspaper who used to crash their meeting every year. He would come up with a list of guests, speakers, and itinerary. I think his name was Tucker. The Spotlight went out of business several years ago but I understand Tucker still attempts to get into their meetings.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I can kind of understand why they want to keep this out of the mainstream media considering the G8 problems..

That doesn't mean I agree with the media blackout though.

Sometimes I wonder if secrecy and privacy get mixed up. I do think that everything connected with these guys should be made public, even if it causes a few problems.

Edit: The website mentioned, Bilderberg.org is just fantastic. I'm pleased (and feel lucky) that we have this guy on our side keeping us informed of Bilderberg activity.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by mickmeaney]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney

Sometimes I wonder if secrecy and privacy get mixed up. I do think that everything connected with these guys should be made public, even if it causes a few problems.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by mickmeaney]

in my view...this hobnobbing & schmoozing and physical contacts...
is just the personnalization of their networking
-sorta like the 'red-carpet' aspect of the Oscar dramas at tinseltown-

these mover&shaker Elites do their secret & sensitive & covert work
not at some 2-3 day gathering at a 5***** hotel/conference...
they have highly secured teleconfrencing links & information transfer
capabilities, and supporting think-tanks or foundations which do all the 'work' ... throughout the normal course of the year.
But, i do like the speculation and fictional fantasies which arise
because of these 'socialization' events, which are secret & priveledged
because the savage world in which we all must survive, prevail, prosper in

BTW... if everything were made totally public, expect more of your income to be diverted toward this Elite Groups security & protection...
the easiest way is to increase your taxes or more expensive goods/services

...if someone wants to know what 'those guys' are up to...well, get a plane ticket, buy some P.I. surveillence equipment, sleuth around-> at your own expense, then either share or sell your findings

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
in my view...this hobnobbing & schmoozing and physical contacts...
is just the personnalization of their networking
-sorta like the 'red-carpet' aspect of the Oscar dramas at tinseltown-

Not quite. Not that kind of thing. These Bilderberg conferences have a history going back 50 years, all done low-key, hush-hush stuff until the 1990s, just as the advent of the Internet made some people becoming more aware of those secretive meetings.

these mover&shaker Elites do their secret & sensitive & covert work
not at some 2-3 day gathering at a 5***** hotel/conference...
they have highly secured teleconfrencing links & information transfer
capabilities, and supporting think-tanks or foundations which do all the 'work' ... throughout the normal course of the year.
But, i do like the speculation and fictional fantasies which arise
because of these 'socialization' events, which are secret & priveledged
because the savage world in which we all must survive, prevail, prosper in

Yes, they do teleconferencing, however they would prefers to meet people face to face and get involved in discussions in person. They have think-tank and foundation peoples all over North America, Europe and Asia doing all the grunt works for the NWO elite. All of the efforts are presented to the very top "movers and shakers" for the final presentations at the Bilderberg conferences.

As like every year with the conference, the security is very, very tight. So tight that every hotel and food service staff are thoroughly vetted, screened and monitored for as long as the conference is proceeding or sometimes these NWO elite bring their own staffs to handle hotel and food service sides.

BTW... if everything were made totally public, expect more of your income to be diverted toward this Elite Groups security & protection...
the easiest way is to increase your taxes or more expensive goods/services

...if someone wants to know what 'those guys' are up to...well, get a plane ticket, buy some P.I. surveillence equipment, sleuth around-> at your own expense, then either share or sell your findings

Not these Bilderberg conferences. Nothing is recorded or written down at the conferences. Everything is discussed vocally and verbally. privately. However, some snoops or lucky reporters get the dibs on the conferences somehow or even a Bilderberg attendee could reveal something that hasn't been taken down.

[edit on 4/25/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have always been interested by the Bilderberg subject as not one mention goes into mass media. Not to mention the hundreds of world leaders attening a once a year event to discuss matters behind closed doors away from the scrutiny of the world press and the people that want to know WTF is going on.

www.bilderberg.org...
Have things changed since Swinton’s time? Yes, but maybe not for the better. Polly Toynbee, writing in the Independent several years ago said: “Journalism is grubbier, nastier and more trivial than ever before...” She has a point - look at the tabloids and a host of other publications, and see what a mass of trivial irrelevant material now passes for so called news, distracting us from thinking for ourselves about what really matters to us. The same applies to television - more and more channels turning out more and more soaps, quiz shows, comedy shows, chat shows, pop shows - an ever increasing diet of trivialisation, interspersed on commercial stations, with adverts that endlessly sell us all the things they tell us we have to have to make us happy - the dolly bird images that all women must live up to, and the macho images that all men must live up to. How miserable we can become if we don’t measure up to these smooth cultivated images, or can’t afford all the paraphernalia that goes with them. (And aren’t we always being persuaded to go more and more into debt by borrowing more and more money to get it, by “listening” banks and “action” banks who join in this orgy of advertising.)

Ms. Toynbee went on to imply that broad-sheets such as the Independent, the Guardian, the Telegraph and the Financial Times were highly reliable and informative. However newspapers like these and mainstream radio and T.V. networks cannot possibly give us a full picture, or a comprehensive analysis, of what is going on in the world. Look at the big corporate interests that own them and advertise in them. And even if they don’t actually own the BBC, look how these interests and their friends in government make and influence appointments to senior posts, and dominate the Board of Governors, ensuring that it is no more independent than any of the others.

In the old Soviet Union and its satellite states in eastern Europe, government controlled the media. Nothing of substance could be published without the prior approval of the Communist party commissars. Yet today, in the United States in particular, the situation is broadly similar although most people are blissfully unaware of it. In the US, for example, it is a select handful of super-rich and tightly knit financial interests who own the big media outlets. ABC, CBS, NBC, Time, Newsweek, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune along with numerous regional newspapers, radio and television outlets. The big names include David Rockefeller, Edgar Bronfman, Rupert Murdoch, and Conrad Black. Big media can effectively control government by deciding who and what it will or won’t support. In the UK, Murdoch owns the Times and the Sun and Black the Daily Telegraph.

The mainstream media is very much a closed shop and generally only those willing to do the bidding of the power elite need apply! However that’s not a problem for a lot of media people because it seems that a broad swathe of these people actually have a very limited view of the world – they get all their information from establishment sources – they don’t really pay attention to or investigate what protesters are saying. They enjoy good pay and lavish life styles and they simply can’t understand why anyone would see a problem with the world as it is – after all, it serves them well enough!

Just small extract from document from the bilderberg website that might explain why the mass media doesn't get a mention, their own employees attend the meeting but not to inform the public. Now I would love nothing more than to see thousands of civilians crash one of these bilderberg confrences but hey until people wake the censored up, nothing will happen.

People have said to me why worry??? Its not going to affect you is it. well maybe, maybe not but still I have a right to know what is being said by political, financial, economical etc. etc. leaders that have influential power over the people of earth and we just let it happen, actually we are not told about it so we won't ask questions, if they really would be having the good for people wouldn't they say what there up to?????

Same goes for any other secret societies!

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
I have always been interested by the Bilderberg subject as not one mention goes into mass media. Not to mention the hundreds of world leaders attening a once a year event to discuss matters behind closed doors away from the scrutiny of the world press and the people that want to know WTF is going on.

Actually, you do know what goes on once the decisions are put up for a vote or get made. What's so wrong about how they discuss these things, if it all comes around to the public eventually?

People have said to me why worry??? Its not going to affect you is it. well maybe, maybe not but still I have a right to know what is being said by political, financial, economical etc. etc. leaders that have influential power over the people of earth and we just let it happen, actually we are not told about it so we won't ask questions, if they really would be having the good for people wouldn't they say what there up to?????

The reason these meetings are held in private is to promote an open forum, without members having to worry about public and media scrutiny of their comments. If you guys were there criticizing everything said, that would not be very conducive to an open exchange of ideas, would it?

And NO, you do NOT have the right to demand to know what goes on behind closed doors of a private organization that public people attend ON THEIR OWN TIME. You don't want the government intruding in YOUR business and YOUR privacy, so don't be a hypocrite and demand the same of them!

[edit on 25-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Bilderburgers are private citizens and politicians...there's no question that there is a difference between the two. The distinction being that one is in the service of the population and should be scrutinized by the public, while the other is a businessman and should only draw scrutiny upon evidence of criminal behaviour.

Interesting question about disclosure and transparency, but does anyone really believe these big conferences are 'where it's happening'?

The decisions are made in the Bohemian Grove or private little island resorts.
The power brokers don't need big venues...

imo, the future is being dreamed up over drinks in quiet little places.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Bilderburgers are private citizens and politicians...there's no question that there is a difference between the two. The distinction being that one is in the service of the population and should be scrutinized by the public, while the other is a businessman and should only draw scrutiny upon evidence of criminal behaviour.

Right, but these are CONFERENCES. the idea of a conference isn't to form policy, it's to exchange thoughts and ideas.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Interesting question about disclosure and transparency, but does anyone really believe these big conferences are 'where it's happening'?

Yup...they're not making changes...just talking about them. Boring humdrum stuff that's not newsworthy, right? Maybe so...but politicians are in the 'public service' and what they're up to is everyones business to find out.

Neocons think that business should run governments...and these Bilderburger conferences are all about wooing these presidents and prime ministers for policy refinements.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

And NO, you do NOT have the right to demand to know what goes on behind closed doors of a private organization that public people attend ON THEIR OWN TIME

These are not the equivalent of "Red Carpet" socials. There are no public awards or plaudits for jobs well done, The results, agendas and resolutions of these meetings are Not made public. The meetings themselves are hardly publicised. They remain secret for a reason; They do not want the general public aware of it. If they weren't concerned about that there would be no secrecy. It's not for security. Everyone knows about G8, and the security for that is of course tight.

These are public elected officials of the worlds richest countries, mixing with business leaders, Royalty and others who decide the plot of the lives of millions. If you don't want to know anything about it, that's up to you. I'm afraid the rest of us do. Pretend you just watch the mainstream media, Then you'd be none the wiser.

Here's a link to an exellent thread by a former ATS member Nans who went out of her way to take photos at the 2003 meeting in France. Some of the links are now dead, some aren't.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs

And NO, you do NOT have the right to demand to know what goes on behind closed doors of a private organization that public people attend ON THEIR OWN TIME

These are not the equivalent of "Red Carpet" socials. There are no public awards or plaudits for jobs well done, The results, agendas and resolutions of these meetings are Not made public. The meetings themselves are hardly publicised. They remain secret for a reason; They do not want the general public aware of it. If they weren't concerned about that there would be no secrecy. It's not for security. Everyone knows about G8, and the security for that is of course tight.

These are public elected officials of the worlds richest countries, mixing with business leaders, Royalty and others who decide the plot of the lives of millions. If you don't want to know anything about it, that's up to you. I'm afraid the rest of us do. Pretend you just watch the mainstream media, Then you'd be none the wiser.

Oh please, got anymore bad assumptions and heresay to repeat? You have NO idea what's going on at these conferences, so save the accusations for someone who's ignorant enough to believe you. Until you are there or see transcripts, you have no clue if they ARE deciding the fates of millions, or if they're simply exchanging ideas and problem-solving.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Until you are there or see transcripts, you have no clue if they ARE deciding the fates of millions, or if they're simply exchanging ideas and problem-solving.

You mean like the G8? Care to explain your reasons then for the secrecy of this benign "global forum" compared to the relative outwardness of the G8?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And by the way, I take it then you do regulary see reports of this annual meeting on Fox and CNN.......?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by kegs

Oh please, got anymore bad assumptions and heresay to repeat? You have NO idea what's going on at these conferences, so save the accusations for someone who's ignorant enough to believe you. Until you are there or see transcripts, you have no clue if they ARE deciding the fates of millions, or if they're simply exchanging ideas and problem-solving.

Oh c'mon do you live smack bang in the centre of politics, cause I do, right in the centre of Oxford, UK apparantly the most educated sector in the world. Now don't get me wrong you have a good strong point about problem solving etc. etc. but then again so do WE!!! We as a people WILL have a stronger problem solving solution than ANY amount of politics. Anything that is said for problem solving should be posted on a website discussion forum like this one where real people of the globe can have a real good think about it. Not just 4-5 days in a swarvay 5* hotel with a load of security.

If you like the way the world does business thats fine with me but I don't.

Have you ever tried to talk to a British politician. Its like talking in bloody riddles. This is not on. The people should be in charge not some suited and booted prat that went to oxford or cambridge uni. thinking they know better for me. You don't see what I see, you don't hear what I hear.

Honestly speaking they are already breaking into my privacy. CCTV on buses, town centres, shops and now mobile camera units.

How do you know its on their own time???

How do you explain BOTH Gordon brown, chancellor of the exchequer and Tony blair, prime minister were BOTH bilderberg members before coming into influential power (you don't hear that in the newspapers) and then apparantly stopped attending after attaining power. Like I said before do not insult my intelligence I know what I see and I know what I read is not all true but still I don't like the idea of it all.

They're doing problem solving alright, Problem, reaction, solution. Create a problem covertly then get the reaction from the public but of course they already have the solution for the problem they created in the first place.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
"Look for sudden reservations and hotel booking in and around Munich around the first two weeks of May. "

ok secret agent 008, I'm on it !!!!

wouldn't the worlds most wealthy/powerful men have a big sleep over at the local NWO lodge or something ?

<<   2 >>

join