It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Vibes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone else here gets a strange feeling when looking at the now ver visible red planet? It's almost a feeling of impending doom, or something..

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Is known as the "god" of war, and it's presence reflects something of truth. As has been seen war and conflicts are riseing, as does the planet of those influences. The Romans believed Mars was an actual entity, little did they know about. But in an occult sence, it may still have some power. But only to those ignorant enough to believe so. It's presence may have some influence over human emotion and aggresion just as the moon does over the tides, but none so much that we cannot control within ourselves. Perhaps this feeling of yours is pertaining to what I described, perhaps not.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Uuuh, i'm not sure if ignorance is to blame, i get a strange feeling from it. Didn't really see the "ignorance" of the last post.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have been keeping an eye on strange behaviour of myself and those around me for the past month or so, although it has nothing to do with Mars, so much as the recent activity with HAARP.

I have notices some significant changes...

The average driving habits of people around here has plummeted severly. I was almost in 2 wrecks today alone, and cannot tell you how many I saw in progress during the day.

Much more irritable, depressed, and paraniod than average, with no apparent cause for any of the above.

I have recieved dozens of reports from others with similar feelings and experiences, all within the past week. Check the seismic thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Much more irritable, depressed, and paraniod than average, with no apparent cause for any of the above.

I have recieved dozens of reports from others with similar feelings and experiences, all within the past week. Check the seismic thread.

I'm not going to go into the ugly details in this thread, but I'd concur. some weird stuff has been happening lately to myself and those around me, and whether it's HAARP or Mars or something else, something is definitely going on.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You guys kill me.!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Animal behavior i have witnessed lately has also been very curious.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
*chimes in*
Here, too.
Both myself and those around me.
I know the seismic thread is amazingly long, but the most recent 3 or 4 pages cover a lot of info on HAARP & mood effects.

-B.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You guys kill me.!!!!

ughh...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Animal behavior i have witnessed lately has also been very curious.

I'll agree with that. Our animals have been acting rather strangely lately.... Those of our neighbors as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LelandGaunt
You guys kill me.!!!!

Gotta love the newbies...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
DR, can HARRP cause hallucinations?

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I dont know of any specific examples of HAARP causing hallucinations, however CIA project MK-ULTRA which is based on technology similar to HAARP has been proven to cause both visual and auditory hallucinations.

Because HAARP is a large scale area weapon, I doubt that it can be used for something so intricate as hallucinations... although it is perfectly feasible for use in manipulating emotions... most feasible would be to build up the paranoia, fear, and anxiety of an entire population... if you read the seismic thread, that is what I believe they are currently doing.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I consider myself a pretty strong person, but lately something has not been right with the world it seems. its not depression or anything of the like, but as dear Banshee put it, the air feels heavy like a storm's about to hit, but it's something a little deeper than that. My neighbor and i have discussed harrp, and the fact that we both have been very irritable and plagued by headaches. I also find it interesting you mentioned the rise of auto-accidents. I live in richmond, va, and the accidents on 95 exiting richmond have gone up by 48%.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
DR, can HARRP cause hallucinations?

Experiments with pulsed EM energy similar to that which HAARP transmits can cause all sorts of reactions.
Some are physical, some are psychological. Mostly, it's agitation and nausea, but paranoia (and, relatedly, hallucinations) happen too.

Common threads I've been seeing:
-Feeling of impending doom
-Unexplainedly wishing things would get back to "normal"
-A heaviness to the air similar to what happens before a big storm hits, only on a deeper level.
-Irrational fear
-Depression
-Panic and resulting paranoia

With reports of a HAARP transmitter significantly more powerful than Gakona AK now in operation in the States, it lends some credence to the theory that HAARP is related to the above.

-B.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The best theory we have yet come up with on the seismic thread is that HAARP is being used to ramp up the paranoia and anxiety nationwide in preparation for the next 911 style attack. This will magnify the emotional impact to the population, and will open many doors for the gov to do things it normally would not be able to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Have you read the Disclosure Projects stance on the next staged disaster? They say the next will be a hoaxed alien invasion, to begin to unite the world in pursuit of a New World Order.

new topics

top topics

join